Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!! how will they recover? will they have to mend their racist ways once and for all????

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!! how will they recover? will they have to mend their racist ways once and for all????

Our history had an effect on the world

except nobody teachers european history in america.

>white privilege
>you don't get discount in stuff gor being white, you don't get free place in jobs for being white
>list goes on
>blacks and hyspanics get all of these
Really makes you think, huh?

Does this nigger realize he would be in ebola and aids ridden africa if it were not for the save trade?

Ingrate people only complain when they are on other people country, immigration of low-tier people is truly the biggest mistake a country can allow.

don't we have black history month or black pride month in February even though nothing of "black history" is really of that much importance?

statistically in crime they're racehistory is the kings of robbery murder and rape.

the innocent citizens go from 1)india asians and indians, 2) whites 3) hispanic 4) african americans*

*topping all charts in crime

>inb4 crime numbers are racist numbers.

He is right tho, we should teach the children about how incredible lazy niggers are and how much they did in last 4000 years

>Be historical Person of Color
>Never write down anything that's happening
>Get to the future
>History books revolve around people who wrote shit down because obviously
>REEEEEEEEE WE WUZ HISTURY N SHEEIIIIT

As it should be. Calling not being a minority a privilege is a huge stretch. I guess this is what you get for insisting on sending every dumb fuck to College.

This sort of nonsense is the best argument for segregation, if not for a racial ethno-state.

Whites built the country nigger, what did you expect? Besides, aren't you the ones who wanted black history month?

>Gibs me dat educatiomum

Niggers.

>go to Nigeria
>visit local school
>it's a mud house with a straw roof
>a dozen black kids are lazily listening to a large black woman teaching the history of the region
>I burst in and show my Privilege Investigation Badge
>I scream at the top of my lungs the Truth I have been taught
>"WHITE PRIVILEGE IS YOUR HISTORY BEING PART OF THE CORE CURRICULUM"
>there is a long silence
>these privileged white people don't have anything to say
>they just stare at me
>I can fell them raping me with their eyes
>I run away and post my story on tumblr while literally shaking

In every single one of these pictures that surfaces, the presenter looks insufferably smug.

>How dare they not teach the history of my irrelevant island country, the racist!
We have world history classes maybe go back to your own country and try to do something memorable.

>black people
>studying

There's your problem.

Because the entirety of black history could be taught in a week.

I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish with this shit. If a nigger will come up with a better relativity theory or a better version of the categorical imperative or a model of an utopian society, I would most likely adapt that.
But instead they whine about privilege.

Well US History is the history of White people founding this nation. No shit it's about white people lol. These fucking faggots.

History is written by the winners.

I'm becoming convinced that cultural marxism is really a form of loxism.

>walking around like animals for thousands of years
>mud huts housing revolution
>slave trade fueled by jews and spanish
>conquered by europeans within a few years
>after they finished building a somewhat stable infrastructure niggers starter rioting and gained independence
>mud huts housing revolution

There

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.