Yahoo Finance says the West shouldn't have kids

archive.is/q4EKW

>For women, having a kid is a bad career move, and having one as a highly skilled earner is even worse. For each child she has, a woman suffers a "motherhood penalty" of 4 percent of income.

>When you're on the fast track, your wages grow quickly, so taking a break to raise kids carries a greater cost in the long run. Highflying women who take off two years to raise their kids will miss out on projects, raises, and career opportunities that will have a big financial impact down the line

Yes, goy. Don't have children so we can justify replacing you with immigrants.

Making a few more shekels is more important than raising children and having a successful family. How will you having children increase my bottom-line?

Also you are oppressed, and men are privileged.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't get kids so you can get a little bit richer so you can do what exactly? Wear more expensive clothing when you've hit the wall and are trying to find a beta to latch onto?

West shouldn't have kids. And neither should East, South and North. Overpopulation is a danger to mankind and it must be stopped. Distribute free condoms everywhere.

Yes I agree, only the Arabs and Africans should reproduce.

Not to have baby is feminist meme. This is one example of modern feminist thinking where they try to close (imagined) pay gap by imitating men. Some lazy feminist academic in her basement figured that men dont have babies so women should not have either in their pursue of materialistic equality. I think this meme is one thing that will cause identity crisis for lot of women. Ability to have babies is one thing that clearly distincts women from men and they try to suppress their feelings for material things. In the end they figure out that they did not become ceo and instead they live alone with cats.

>People who can afford to educate & take care of their children shouldn't have children
>Completely ok with Indian families have 10 kids when they can't even feed themselves

Do these idiots realize that 1st World Countries aren't responsible for overpopulation?

I wrote that nobody should, you retard.

>DON'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN GOYIM!
>our country's gonna have ta accept allot mo' emmgrants, so you gotta make mo' room!

The West has less fucking kids than the shitskin middle east and mexicans. The poor shitskins continue to have a bunch kids that die when their 3 but they have so many that a couple of them end up living a long time and contributing nothing.

Cunts shouldn't have jobs

the west should have kids. niggers and arabs should be sterilized

>For each child she has, a woman suffers a "motherhood penalty" of 4 percent of income.

You mean you don't get paid as much if you take time off work after maternity leave? No shit....

Ah yes, if the West needs anything it's more embittered alcoholic careerist-shrikes-turned-cat-ladies taking out their misplaced nurturing instincts on """""refugees""""""" and non-white criminals

What could go wrong?

allowing women to work and vote was the worst idea ever. all anyone ever talks about how "good" it was, and completely ignores the negative effects it had on society.

Only the West cares about overpopulation though. Muslims, Africans, Asians by and large do not.

The West not reproducing is just asking for mass immigration, and demographic replacement. This is why every time the elite and Jews talk about immigration, they say it's necessary to deal with a "shrinking population".

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
>Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
>Globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman—well above replacement level (2.1) due to young age of Muslims (median age of 23) compared to other religious groups.

"Muslims, Africans, Asians" will be educated about overpopulation as well.

Not in their countries of origin which through modern means of transportation, and liberalized immigration laws, they can leave in an instant.

And Muslims will not be "educated", they will follow what their religion tells them, which is "have a lot of babies", and "convert the natives".

Realization requires awareness of the world around you and a modicum of intelligence, so of course not.

>This is one example of modern feminist thinking

It's not that modern. They have been doing this at least since the 60s and before by causing the breakdown of the family unit, changing divorce laws, etc.

Even a leaf know what happen when stop having unga with female

Become berrypicker and only pick berries for niggers
weak
subverted

Can you give an example of Islam telling to "have a lot of babies"?

daaamn where is the source on this?

Just look at the statistics here: youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

Nothing wrong with cats t-b-q-h

Always cringeworthy to see someone moaning about overpopulation, or that 'this world is too cruel to have babies'

this. fuck ((()))

Plenty of other stuff, but nothing about the religion itself saying "have a lot of babies", which is what you claimed.

Only non whites shouldn't have kids

What the Fuck kind of Outer Space Aliens are in control to fuck the world like this so quick???

Wrong. Having babies and staying at home is the best thing a woman can do, especially while she's younger. Once the kids start school then she can get a career or a hobby.

t. Experience

>the religion itself
How fucking retarded are you?

I was quoting this leaf:
>they will follow what their religion tells them, which is "have a lot of babies"

Every fucking time.

Only in a sick, degenerate, Jewified society is something this morally abhorrent is possible.

What a bunch of yahoos.

Fucking this. What's libetards endgame?

All religions incentivize procreation, including Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc. Do you really need me to quote the specific passages and talk about harems?

>Muslims. Africans
>educated

The solution is to not have career women.

Jews are simply anti-human like Elaine from seinfeld. She hates children because she's a bad person

I would appreciate if you would give me source to your earlier claim that Islam says "have a lot of babies". If you can't, it's obvious you're just spouting bullshit.
If Americans can be educated, so can Muslims and Africans.

Im a female, making a large figured salary as a Art Director. And although I hate when a man uses such a horrible word to describe females, I have to agree- Women shouldn't be in the work force.. you guys complain on here about women all the time. Well, some red-pilled women, like myself, are victims of modern day brainwashing meant to confuse the gender-roles too... I hate working 50-60 hours a week- I want nothing more than to be a stay at home mother, but every guy in south Florida is so fucking obsessed with himself, and his over-priced life style, I want nothing to do with them. .. so, men, instead of spending all your time hating what western women have become, HOW ABOUT BECOMING STRONG, CAPABLE LEADERS THAT WOMEN RESPECT AND DONT FEEL THEY CAN PUSH OVER, and if the bitch talks back, smack her and show her her place. I hated the man that did that to me, but then something (innate gender identity) turned on in my mind and i understand my place, and I WANT a man that I can respect to take his role as my provider and protector, and I his support and helper...but, for the last 8 years, I see none who qualify.... So, enough posting on here guys, get off the fucking internet and be the man you want (probably need to shave and shower too...) and be the type of men for the type of women you want. mans the leader, woman's the follower... LEAD damnit.

shut up and post tits

Guys this is a good thing.

We are literally paying feminists to stop existing & spreading their penis hating genes.

>here's a bag of money every year- stop existing feminists.
The modern 2016 women really is a horror show to behold

You're probably having problems finding a man because the first impression you make on someone is nagging the shit out of them.

Not a libtard, but I presume (((they))) want to kill us all and ruin everything about /our/ way of life.

Stay at home mom is the best mom, or work from home mom that still has time to raise kids, clean house, cook meals and bring in a 6 figure income, if you need it, is 2nd best mom.

5chan is social media too.

Articles like this make me think:
Y'know, if you think the west is fucked up now, it's going to be a whole nother level in 30 years. If the people in middle and upper management jobs aren't having kids, there's going to be no one to replace them when they are promoted or retire. Intelligence is highly dependent on genetics, and quality of education is entirely dependent on wealth, so we're going to be lacking intelligent and knowledgeable workers.

>If you can't, it's obvious you're just spouting bullshit

You're obviously bullshitting since you keep ignoring growth statistics which are specifically related to Islam, and video evidence of them talking about mass conversion.

>If Americans can be educated, so can Muslims and Africans.
The point is that they won't be in their own countries. Lowering birth rates in the West will just incentivize more immigration from countries where they DO have high birth rates and aren't educated, which will lower the amount of actual Americans and Europeans who are living in the country right now.

"Education" will not counter Islam, especially if they're able to implement Sharia Law, and especially since liberals do everything they can to counter "Islamophobia" and "religious discrimination", and push multiculturalism which will let Islam go unopposed until it consumes everything.

And as far as "educating Africans", it hasn't worked for the last decades in Western countries. They're just as violent and uneducated as ever, maybe even more so.

And what does Sup Forums try to do about it? Endless sperging out, trying to bully young guys to 'MAN UP" on this shithole of a website instead of fixing the system itself.

Trying to "be a man" in this system is male slavery. You are just validating the corrupt social order by doing that, and nothing will be accomplished that way anyways.

Well, shit, nobody likes working 50-60 hours a week.

>redpilled
>making a large figured salary as a Art Director
> I WANT a man that I can respect to take his role as my provider and protector, and I his support and helper

Pick 2.

Good for you for succeeding in life, but you're not going to find a man to "lead" you from a high paying job. Men with higher paying jobs than you are deciding whether to settle for 8.5s they like or not.

>Yes, goy. Don't have children so we can justify replacing you with immigrants.

Literary nothing wrong with this

>Endless sperging out

That describes what you're doing pretty accurately. Everyone wants to "fix the system", doesn't mean you shouldn't take responsibility at the same time.

Its way worse than that.
Take as an example.
Assume this is the template for modern women.
Maybe 30 and childless.
Now take the average Hispanic, African or Chinese immigrant right now at the same age.
Depending on your location one of these 3 will already have a child or two or three or five.

Now what happens when the template white professional woman is giving birth at a ratio of say 1:5?
What happens is the education system changes to match the dominant culture. The white child may be the only Caucasian in the class, and so is disadvantaged inherently for a pedagogy crafted for a completely foreign way of thinking. Hell the classes may even be taught in a dominant language other than English.
Even private schools won't escape as they will follow market forces of where the profit of least resistance lies.

These women holding off having children for career are going to get the shock of their lives when it comes time to educate their child. White women will be the first true victims of systemic racism.
The salt will be intense.

Nagging? its a call for men to become men. you dumbass. you want women to live out their traditional roles, while you men just talk big on internet forms. I've become aware of this sad site because I dated a 28 yr old bitter, woman-hater that loves this site. I read a lot of posts on here, at first intrigued by the uncommon, in rightful mindsets- but then i read enough that revealed the true contents of the posters hearts- somehow you've all been burned by "normies" and now you sit here consoling each other. you guys can be brilliant, (why I liked my ex) but you guys are too bitter and pessimistic. why not be strong enough not to give a shit about others views about you and go and DO what you all talk about wanting done? seriously, don't you learn anything form the liberals you make fun of? WORDS DONT CHANGE THE WORLD...ACTIONS DO. baka.

Typing walls of text in ALL CAPS is what CHANGES the WORLD missy

if the West shouldn't be having children, then why do we extend welfare that enables the rapid breeding of the least wanted segments of population?

>GIBSMEDATS WHO GUNNA FEED MUH 7 BABBIE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

love thats all you take away from it. I'm wasting my time. you're all going to continue to do nothing but talk. pat yourselves on the back (virtually, verbally) because thats all your loves are,.. your friends are in the ethernet ("anons") you feel better at the end of the day because you talk about important issues... at least Pence is in office, God I pray he actually does more than just talk, like all the men on here.

So you have accepted your fate, swede? Good...I always knew you were weak.

>somehow you've all been burned by "normies"

You're probably talking about /r9k/. The only way "normies" burn me is that a lot of them don't support the views here, or are too scared to voice them, like you say because they care a lot about their social status. Also too easily brainwashed.

The entire establishment media, educational system, and mainstream politics are against us so while it's possible to do outreach in the real world like I do, it's less visible and risky than online.

Feminism is institutionalized almost everywhere so there's not much we can do individually about it, except build up grassroot support for our ideas, including on places like Sup Forums.

Top kek. Look at this salty cunt.

Rough sex lover detected
This cunt actually is right, I have to admit for the first time in my life.
Listen to her autists
Focus on making money.
Focus on being build.
Focus on being a dominant man

Then roughfuck her into submission. Eternal love ensues.

(((Yahoo Finance)))

All of that was caused by Jews.

Communism was created by Jews, enforced equality and feminism was derived from Communism, abolition of the family was caused by Jews.

Women are just their useful idiots.

That does not describe what I'm doing at all, retard. What responsibility do I have to take for it? I'd gladly help everyone as a support role if people wanted to make an effort to fix it. But nobody does. Endless sperging about "MEN THESE DAYS" on Sup Forums is autistic and achieves nothing.

We're not doing anything for the same reason you're not.
We have lives too. We're not going to throw everything away on a lost cause. We don't have enough numbers to affect any real change.

Shitposting is our strongest weapon right now, so tits or GTFO.

>What responsibility do I have to take for it?
To work within the current system, and try to fulfill your role as a man even if you think the current system makes it inconvenient, which it does, and you realize the bullshit of the status quo. From that position, you can then get power and influence people, and also do your part. The world won't stop spinning even a few people withdraw from the system, you will just outpaced by people who know how to work within the current system.

>I'd gladly help everyone as a support role if people wanted to make an effort to fix it.
Or you would just complain that someone told you to "man up" or something. Join an activist group.

>Endless sperging about "MEN THESE DAYS" on Sup Forums is autistic and achieves nothing.
An MRA shouldn't talk about people being "autistic". Sup Forums is just a place to share ideas like any other, and you're doing exactly what you're criticizing. No one is even talking about "men these days" in this thread.

oy vey

oy vey goyim that's racist

>To work within the current system, and try to fulfill your role as a man even if you think the current system makes it inconvenient, which it does, and you realize the bullshit of the status quo. From that position, you can then get power and influence people, and also do your part. The world won't stop spinning even a few people withdraw from the system, you will just outpaced by people who know how to work within the current system.

I am just one person, and I see no point in fulflling my role as a man if everyone is doing their best to make that exceedingly difficult. Besides, who are you to determine what my role as a man is? You are a nobody. I don't have to do what angsty internet people try to force on me.

>Or you would just complain that someone told you to "man up" or something. Join an activist group.

No I wouldn't. Endless sperging out on Sup Forums and actually doing something in real life are two different things, you sperg.

>An MRA shouldn't talk about people being "autistic". Sup Forums is just a place to share ideas like any other, and you're doing exactly what you're criticizing. No one is even talking about "men these days" in this thread.

I am not an MRA, and the "men these days" is a blanket reference to this entire topic. Yes, we are talking about that in this thread. Look at you and how you are immediately trying to shame me and force roles on me that I refuse to take part in. I am not going to "man up" just to opt in to a society that hates me. We can argue about this for as long as you want, you have no power.

>MGTOW

This board confuses men being disillusioned with life for "MGTOW".

Shitskins breed like rats, just look at India and Africa.

Might as well be us and not them when the inevitable Malthusian crisis happens.

*yawn*

ALL I WANT IS TO FIND A NICE 7/10 WHITE GIRL WHO APPRECIATES TRADITIONAL VALUES AND WANTS SIX OR SEVEN KIDS!

STOP FUCKING THIS UP FOR ME YAHOO!

The second reason for why women shouldn't work really got to me. Before feminism took hold, a man had enough to earn his bread and so much more. Now we're all earning less whereas Shekelstein and Goldbergowitz are making more than ever because there's twice as many stupid goyim to have slaving away from them. And on top of that, many jobs that were once ashore have moved to nations with cheaper labor, so there's less jobs but still just as many dicks and cunts demanding employment. It's the greatest lie since the Federal fucking Reserve, and our grandfathers bought it, hook-line-and-sinker.

You're literally complaining that facts hurt your feelings and are a conspiracy.

It's not jews: you're just stupid.

If you can afford to take two fucking years off work I don't think you need to worry about that extra pay.

>be poo-in-loo
>come to Canada in 1994 as a family of 5
>start business
>make shit ton of money
>3 children make even more children
>now we are a family of 12
>white people I grew up with barely have a single kid
>mfw

This is our country now, whitie. :)

If you would want to take two years off of work you wouldn't be someone who got the job that lets you.

Agreed. Those great humanitarians, the Jews, are simply trying help women make better life decisions for themselves.

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLIONS

This slut is just mad her womb is a barren wasteland.

It's 2016, why do Jews still exist?

((They))) don't even try to hide it anymore. No goyim, go buy useless shit and fancy dinners, that is what makes life good! Ya know what Greenshekel, having children is hard. And it does drain you mentally and financially. And after it's all done you know what, it's fucking worth it. Just like all other worthwhile endeavors, having children is hard work. What that is worthwhile and a source of pride in life isn't hard work?

You're a spoiled cunt that wants men to be "real men" and forced into our traditional roles while you are liberated as a woman and you can do whatever you want. You are just bitter that it's not happening. Go kill yourself.

Wrong thread fag bot.

Wow.
That photo really says everything.

SWEDEN

YES

At the end of every thread like this, I arrive at the same conclusion: we must expel, or otherwise dispose of, the Jews from Europe and North America.

>It's the greatest lie since the Federal fucking Reserve, and our grandfathers bought it, hook-line-and-sinker.

Sup Forums holds this outdated, inaccurate idea of "real men" in their minds, yet they somehow seem to forget that around 100 years ago, men started the process of giving women anything and everything they want. Where does this idea of "real men" come from? Men in western society have been selling out to women for almost 100 years now. It's slid downhill since then. The idea that there was once "real men" that were noble and traditional and honorable and such is only valid if you go back hundreds and hundreds of years, and people were degenerate then too.

See I wanted love, but seeing as how the early relationship around high school age didn't happen for me, all I'm left with now are roastie whores and career women. Both groups can fuck off, all I wanted was a young qt3.14 to cuddle with and eventually impregnate. Sluts and stronk womyn are low value but still think they're high value. Not even remotely worth the effort.

>every
>single
>time

How fucking stupid do they think the goyim are?

you want a real chad now, becuase you deserve a real man that treats you right

LOL get off your cloud

post tits and we decide if you even deserve a beta numale

if by expel, you mean from existence

Serbs absolutely require sterilization

MRAs are similar to feminists. Just like them, you don't want any responsibility or expectations for your gender, so you ask the entire world to change to accommodate you instead of changing yourself.

And just like them you talk about "outdated ideas" buying into the whole "progressive" meme that started during the French Revolution and the liberation of Jews, you revise history to your advantage (feminists do this all the time), and hijack unrelated threads to proselytize.

This thread is about Jews yet again trying to get whites to stop reproducing and caring more about how many shekels they can extract from goyim than anything else, not about "real men".

imagine what the finns could accomplish if they wouldn't drown in vodka
then again, they'd probably kill themselves way faster too

>meanwhile underneath the merchant suit

>Muh IQ
Literally the Muh dick of white people

Digg off snowmongols, coincidentally serbs are more white than you, they just had it the hardest , being surrounded by mudshits for centuries

No way Denmark is dumber than Sweden.

>(((Rebecca))) (((Greenfield)))

They can't keep getting away with it.