Accept immigrants or death

Friendly reminder, Japan need immigrants.
Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.

Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.
These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.

We can able to produce survice or goods cheper. Economy grow larger.

Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,
You can also see economic benefit of Accepting immigrants.

t. White English Teacher

Can I immigrate to Japan?

I'm a black male with no college education, a 90 IQ score and no drive to better myself. Am I still welcome?

of course. why not?

If you value the wallets of bankers more than you do house prices and the wellbeing of your citizens, then yes, Japan needs immigrants

(((JEWDP GROWTH)))

>SWEDEN

Okay omw.

Cool. Time to bag me an ugly Japanese woman with no other options, and get on welfare.

I can't wait to move to Japan and bring mah mufugin big black dick with me. gonna impregnate some Japaknees wimmin. (ooga booga bix nood)

How come all your JP LARPers are fucking shit at trying to pretend to be Japanese? Get the fuck out of Japan and go back to your own country you parasitic people of shit.

Chinese are already colonizing Africa and Canada, it's time for westerners to go to your home too

stop watching bhutanese tv and reading taiwanese books and start producing chinese parents

>Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc. These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.

And yet our quality of life continues to plummet. It's almost like there's more to measuring the success of an economy and a country than GDP alone.

You won't be getting industrious brown folk. You'd be getting fat white weebs.

OP is absolutely correct. Isolation leads to stagnation and stagnation leads to degeneracy.

Incorrect. Stop this meme.

Japanese just need to start having unprotected sex. The Yakuza needs to stop bleeding the country dry, because there will be nothing left for them.

Besides. The US marines tried to help bring up the population, but that was not very appreciated. Now imagine if the refugees are brought in, they are even ruder.

Just accept death, it's better in literally every scenario.

Don't worry, I'll go there and turn celt-iberian the descendant every single japanese qt I could find

>Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth
So reform the welfare system. Sounds a lot more appealing than "reforming" the Japanese people, teach.