Be filling up car

>be filling up car
>notice suspicious nigger pacing around in front of the store
>an old guy flicks his cigarette butt as he's walking inside
>without missing a beat, nigger swoops in and picks it up
>starts puffing it back to life
>doesn't even have the self respect to rip off the filter

Is there even another race that will stoop to such a lows while living in a first world country?

>USA
>smoking on streets
do you live in ghetto or smth?

I've too seen this behavior with the homeless.

Drugs / Alcoholism is a hell of a thing. You'll do the unthinkable.

I've seen this behavior in public schools. Kids were picking up and eating popcorn off the ground in the schoolyard.

People have been known to smoke while outside.

>this coming from Russia

Yeah, garbage people.

At least it's not something that's actively killing them I guess.

Your point?

Arent smoking in public places banned in USA?

I've seen lots of white guys do this. Never seen a female do that.

I was at subway and the guy ahead of me in line, and he asked for all the vegetables except olives and peppers, and I was like: Boy, that's a lot, that sandwich ain't even gonna close.

He countered pretty effectively after about thirty seconds, saying: Yeah, well, I get my salad at the same time. "Yeah, I guess." was my only retort option available.

Then, he counterattacked when I asked the waitress for both hot sauces, saying that "that's a spicy meatball." I couldn't get him back until he selected his drink, which was chocolate milk, and I said: Oh wow, chocolate milk. And he said: Yeah, I haven't had it since I was kid.

Anyone else banter with the subway people? Oh btw, I was really the milk guy.

in theme parks and schools maybe

I would have told you to fuck off
Canadians don't get their ass kicked much/enough

No, so the scum still does it and litters fucking everywhere, it's terrible. You can't go any without tons of cigarette butts on the ground because these bastards hate everything. Even the fucking beach.
>Never seen a female do that
I've seen females smoking around children. All human beings should just die.

What is an Aboriginal?

>smoking
>at a gas station

Yup, gypsies do the same.

Nobody ever accused smokers of not being retarded.

i wish, cigg butts everywhere, seems every single night i have someone throwing ciggs out their window and sparks going all over the road. gives me ptsd. I had to go to my local community college and demand safe space.

I have seen tons of homeless white people do it.

My god, I've only seen hobo's doing that. Very disgusting.

I see white women smoking while pregnant all the time, even today. Makes me sick.. my own, Asian mother smoked while pregnant many years ago and I know many whites whose mothers smoked while pregnant. I dont think it's a race thing, just a trashy stupid thing.

take it easy buds, I'm sure you could get better at banter if you tried, but I think all your assault rifles rotted your brain and you forgot how to verbally extricate yourself from situations. Violence isn't always the answer.

Don't people in your country just squat around in the snow and drink/smoke/fight with bears/watch dogs fight?

This post is bringing back repressed memories of being stuck in the back seat as a child while my dad smoked up front. Every time he went to ash it, the sparks/ash flew right into my face. As if smelling it wasn't bad enough.
I remember praising KEK when he got a car with a sunroof, so he could ash out of it.
I'm glad that faggot is dead.

>smoking while pregnant
Holy fuck, that's even worse than smoking around children. What is wrong with people? Why do they have to bad things all the time. It's almost enough to convince of Christian style inherent sinfulness.
My dad's family let him smoke a pipe when he was a toddler. Again, poor people are poor because they're retarded and always do the most retarded shit possible.

I'm having a hard time processing this due to lack of relevance.

The cherry of a manufactured cigarette is not hot enough to ignite gasoline or diesel fuel.
t. gas attendant turned firefighter