Trump On Daily Security Briefs

" First of all, these are very good people that are giving me the briefings. If something should change from this point, immediately call me. I’m available on one minute’s notice.
I don’t have to be told — you know, I’m like a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing and the same words every single day for the next eight years. It could be eight years — but eight years. I don’t need that."

Jesus fucking christ.

God, we're fucked. Thanks Putin and idiot Americans!

He's smarter than obongo for sure

Shouldn't you be happy?

If hes a Russian spy, like you think, he gets no briefings to report to Motherland

>Creating an administration that's going to be against climate protection laws

>smarter than Obama

I'm not a huge Obama fan, i'm not super left, but I am also not a retard. We are at the jumping off point with climate change and it is most definitely being accelerated by mankind to an insane degree, there is no debate in the scientific community which in this matter is the only community I want to hear from. This shit is fucking doomsday dark, I don't want my children's lives to be spent thinking about how they can survive and have a family while the world is ending.

Its like refusing to read the New York Times daily, its pure propaganda and daily bullshit. If he needs something he just have to ask what is going on to his top appointments in X institutions.

Trump is too dumb to be a spy, he would brag about it too often. No, Russia helped him get elected because they knew he would bring massive destability to the west, if you think they did it for the sake of peace you don't understand Russia.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with the intelligence briefings?

This. "Intelligence briefings" = "you get spoonfed what the CIA wants you to see".

>Its like refusing to read the New York Times daily, its pure propaganda and daily bullshit.

>intelligence briefings are propaganda

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>"Intelligence briefings" = "you get spoonfed what the CIA wants you to see".

Oh wow. Where is fuck should he get his top secret information? Infowars? Maybe he should buy their water filter too.

>pure propaganda
>daily bullshit
>the security briefings

First off, understanding the daily bullshit is his fucking job. It is his job to know as much as he can every day about our country, even the "daily bullshit" as you call it. And propaganda? What? The daily intelligence briefings are propaganda? The daily intelligence briefings? So I take it you have read these briefings and they are just liberal rhetoric right, what would you prefer, they print out the headlines from breitbart so that he can read an unbiased source?

You have to go back Juanito

Bush said he hated "reading." And preffered his intelligence readings face to face. Look how that worked out. Pic related is an intelligence briefing he was given a month before 9/11.

saying he is smarter than obama, try and keep up lad.

>"This sprawling intelligence agency which has a notorious reputation for acting in its own interests against the wishes of the reigning president totally wouldn't adjust its briefings to the current president to bend the president's decision-making towards what it views as its own priorities"

>pointing out and laughing at someone who calls daily briefings propaganda
>Rah get out shillarys

The delusions on this board, jesus fuck me.

They are gonna be jumping on his dick over every little piece of bullshit.
He's not gonna play by their rules. He's gonna make new ones. Like a real leader.
All those egos to contend with.

would love some sauce.

If you think climate change is influenced by man then why are you using the internet? Why are you using a lithium powered phone? Why are you driving a car? Why don't you off yourself? It's the greenest thing you can do.

There is other anime picture from an even more closer Trump anime version.

If I recall it was from an hentai tho, didn't save it or know the source, help?

Do you think being the president is like a movie? What you just described may as well be the plot to a 1980s action film, he is not a lone ranger anymore, he is now in the just beast that is the shit collinder of the federal goverment and the president does not get to do whatever he pleases.

ITT: People so blinded by their worship of Trump that they defend him not doing his job.

Yeah this is honestly pretty stupid of Trump.

Sounds fine to me

He has far more important things to do than here the exact same reports daily

So where should he get his news from? His smart brain, which is just tremendous? Breitbart? Apparently the CIA is completely worthless to you tards because Trump is an easily manipulated chump.

Says the Spic

Is this the argument you always make? I use it because I have to and if I didn't, if I retreated into the woods like a caveman, the world would be no better for it. I have to drive a car, All Gore does too, because we participate in everyday world trying to turn the oxe by promoting green technology and climate acts that stop mass polluters, because if we stopped it would be a drop in the bucket where supporting policy and industry growth is where the real change will happen.

Trump has no power even if he receives intelligence briefings right now.

Like running his TV show?

Way to put words out of context to mix random sentences. Die, fucking shill

He hasn't run his TV show for many months already.

An executive producer just earns money from the things he produces without needing to be involved with any new work.

Stan Lee is an Executive Producer but he is not in charge of any of the movies based on his source material.

Such as? He has time to get salty at SNL and shitpost on Twitter.

>Not understanding basic supply and demand
Okay then keep on living in your fantasy world where nothing will ever change.

>I have to drive a car

Bush's intelligence briefings were Jewish propaganda. I remember them whining on some video that they could get him to say the words in speeches but were mad he didn't internalize it for when they left the room.

Well you're part of the problem, faggot. If you and everyone else doesn't stop using these things that are absolute necessities, some niggers, sandniggers, and spics might die off 100 years from now.

Speaking of egos...Looks like we caught ourselves a whale

The news in general took a moment to remind us Bin Laden wanted us all dead all the fucking time after the war in Bosnia.

And oh look, it says exactly that in the very first paragraph of the page. And absolutely nothing about that briefing said "he's totally going to make it happen for real in the late months of 2001."

Looks like we have a new Bush on our hands.

>CIA briefs whitehouse that Bin Laden is going to attack with hijacked planes
Ignore being spoonfed propaganda
>It happens

>CIA briefs white house although Saddam could create chemical weapons there is no evidence he has and there is no evidence he is linked to terrorist groups
Ignore being spoonfed propganda
Saddam has WMDs and is linked to terrorism

If only you followed the sage words of Bush. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....if fooled can't get fooled again"

Tomato sauce I'm guessing. With extra virgin tomatoes

hes right. if you ever worked in a corporate office you would understand this shit. redundant useless meetings. the plague of productivity.

>obama skipped most of his but its okay

>an aluminum plane hitting steel will cause the aluminium to compact the steel will not even be scratched.

The White house and the Kremlin are both designed to withstand a direct nuclear strike.

Instability*
>cant even spell and expectations of others to read

>no debate
>because theres no evidence to back up man made climate change at the rate they claim
Get out shlomo

Daily reminder that America could cut carbon commissions to zero and it wouldn't do shit because the problem is China, india and the rest of the third world not giving a fuck about climate change.

>Call the Intelligence Community
>Has anything changed substantially in the last 24 hours?
>It's either yes or no
>If it's yes he gets the briefing
>if it's no he does something else

It makes sense [spoiler]on paper[/spoiler]

>because I have to
How often do you buy a new phone? Do you use public transit? There are options but you choose luxury.

I'm pretty sure my boss would fire me if I wasted his time every day with useless briefings.
They should be able to run things without the president micromanaging every aspect of the country on a day by day basis.
Sure, if you get some intel on the next 11/9, brief him.
But no need for daily "there were 90000000 attempts at hacking everything in the country".

Why are you making all those things you "need" more expensive and harder to obtain? All climate change regulations does is make us buy the stuff from other countries instead of producing it ourselves.

Take oil for example. Instead drilling here we are paying Saudi Arabia instead to do the same thing. Then we are having it shipped via tanker which is literally succking gallons per FOOT of diesel to get it to the US.

Until Trump is President and puts hisguys into their positions security briefings are just going to be Obama lobbying sessions.