Holy shit

Holy shit,
have you guys watched this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDiDQ-vn9Jk&channel=UCasdv99K87NsLhjC-1d5rjw
youtube.com/watch?v=ORSVaz0pozM
youtube.com/watch?v=m3PSxOiIiOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

.png doesn't animate, how can we possibly watch it?

Yea ive seen it, idk if i saw her bit though apparantly it was a slaughterhouse on her behalf

It was hard to watch

She's disgusting.

She is walking autism.

Why don't you like based Anne?

One of the few people making it known that it is not illegal immigration destroying us but legal immigration policies.

No please give quick description.

She's a fucking coalburner tho

not /ourgirl/

there's no proof of that

Yeah, she triggered that fag from SNL

youtube.com/watch?v=aDiDQ-vn9Jk&channel=UCasdv99K87NsLhjC-1d5rjw

This is important, legal immigration is killing us, and with Adios America she was able to get it into the mainstream without going full niggerdeath

Ann Coulter has intellectual fortitude and plays the long-frame. Let Steve Bannon clear the path for intellectual conservatives so we actually have book discussions and platform development. Hannity is good friends with her and Tucker Carlson is proving there is an audience for beating the Jews at the IQ game.

Christ. That was a shitty fucking joke.

haha, good one.

so glad i don't recognise any of these people

I bet all those who "roasted" her are not laughing now.

Iron Ann "If they pass amnesty it's time to form the death squads"

youtube.com/watch?v=ORSVaz0pozM

>organize the death squads for the (((people))) who rekt America

What did she mean by this?

RWDS

Did somebody say Right Wing Death Squads?

Every time there's white right-wing cutie you people claim that with 0 proof. I bet you're a coalburner leaf

LOL she's on the record as dating Jimmie Walker, see pic

I was going to instantly close this thread but I'll respond because of this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3PSxOiIiOc

Dumb fuck

Ann is brilliant but I still find her voice difficult to listen to. Most women sound shrill when they try to speak forcefully, and this is unfortunately double for Ann.

hahaha, good one!

Yeah, they spent all night attacking Coulter and calling her a cunt. Typical compassionate, tolerant leftist mentality.

Why would anyone willingly attend these "roasts"?
You're literally inviting people to spit in your face for an hour for...what? I really don't get this.

>you're a racist sexist bitch cunt nigger dick clobber who should kill herself
>its just a joke bro!

She did it to shill for her book and make fun of hollywood jews

all publicity is good publicity

thanks dear mod.

Can anyone confirm this. If this is true I am really disappointed in her. Wtf does she mean by "not technically dating". Does that mean they go to events together platonically or does that mean she fucks him.

Ugh this is annoying to me

See

>.png doesn't animate
That's where you'd be wrong. 4chins just doesn't support it.

cringe

>implying europeans are not the product of invading Aryans + hunter gatherers + anatolian/middle eastern farmers

Racial identity politics is just as bad as SJW identity shit.

Even if she wasn't a coal-burning whore who fights for black rights, she's still an obnoxious bitch with an annoying voice who does like most public-speaking conservatives, making the entire movement look like a disgrace.

gassin' up

PNG doesn't support animations though. You need APNG or MNG for that, and neither of those are widely supported.