What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you had read the book you would know the implications of the day of the rope and wouldn't have to ask such a stupid question.

What book?

fucking newfags, gtfo

What book? What's the day of the rope?

You have to ask? We don't need you.

THE BOOK! they hand it out to us when we first join /pol ! if you didn't recive your book then your not one of us and you better start running

I'll have one last turn on the ebony pussy when no one's looking (except her nu-male bf) then I'll murder all 3 of them.

back to r/the_cuck

>he never got his Book

>accidents
>deportation to african reserves

Those are the humane solutions. The more questionable one is nerve stapling.

>What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?

They'll just be hanging out with us like usual. It'll be pretty dope.

Wouldn't the book be the Turner Diaries?

Redditt needs to leave

OUT

Honestly the simple way to deal with race-mixers and non-whites is literally to make it inhospitable for them in countries.

No benefits unless you've got a Great Grandfather and Great Grandmother on both sides living in the country and paying taxes.

No suffrage unless you pay taxes and meet the same conditions as above.

Strict one child policy for non-natives. They'll all leave after that.

White-Asian mixing doesn't count.

Yes it does count fuck off

>TFW Asian(Flip) dating white
>TFW dead on the Day of the rope
>TFW just wanted to see the white race make things great for everyone

Is this too much to ask for Sup Forums?

I'm even willing to go full roof Korean if need be.

>baby looks uglier than both of them.
Sad

All of Finland will be hanged, you mongol-euro filth

Neckbeard basement dwellers be like

Lolol sorry Reddit we're busy make america great

Fascist cuck nerdvirgin

I like the idea of repatriating them WITH the colored person to where they came from
At that point all one would need to do is propagandize a few stories of what happens and that problem will solve itself

That baby looks Indian.

This thread again....
And with the same damn related pic

>What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?
Rope

we sned them to canada

Annihilate obliterate eradicate destroy. It's sooo beautifuuuul

I hope they don't get roped into anything

ITT: tiny dicked insecure white dudes

Interracial mixing has so many benefits. Multiracial people are better-looking and healthier.

wrong

Turner magical adventure

>Deportation
>Literally wasting resources
>Not implementing oppressive laws that convinces them to spend their own money to leave

No it would be the jungle book

No us mongols will hang you

>1 post by this id

They will be the first to go

>Interracial mixing has so many benefits
single motherhood is not a benefit, bro

just another thread from my favorite meme board

Ore no Imouto wake ga na kawaii

It's not a joke

>We are not joking.
>Sup Forums isn't a meme board.

>being this new

When are they going to turn this into a movie?

>those superior hair genetics
>wasted

WHY

>Hawaii

fuck off

i don't know...
continue browsing pro-white sites so you have a day long head start on "the day" to run?

i guess, the end for me ;_;

>that alien in the center

But we have El Muerte Duterte.

If you're going to have a mixed race kid, have a daughter. It works better for girls for some reason.

we make rope hammocks and hang out all day

Boku no piko

Death or exile, whatever the case, they can't remain here.

At least if you shove them out to "someplace else", they can passively bleach the population there, so the rest of the world maybe gets a little whiter.

Eh, Asians are a'right.

Race mixing with niggers: death to both parents and their children

Race mixing with Arabs: death to the Arab.

Race mixing with Asians: No punishment, but no acceptance either.

The Turner Diaries

Also, fucking kill yourself.

kek

Man look at that eye, has that niggerina had a stroke or something?

+1 agreed upvoted

pretty sure that guy is Dr.Phils son

he must be so disappointed deep down
one of his sons becomes a doctor and successful TV producer
the other becomes a failed musician and has an ugly black child

>stroke
With whites that usually implies impaired brain function, but how could you even tell with niggers?

More pics of this couple? That girl is really cute.

Wtf? A white chick gets railed by a nigger and that baby is gonna be black as shit.

A white guy fucks a black chick and the baby is more white than it is black? What is going on?

muh race war

you're all a bunch of jewish minions
go kill yourselves

False, hybrid vigour is a myth in humans. Race mixed children tend to inheret the negaive traits of each race plus have a lower than average IQ. Why do you think (((they))) push it so much. They want sickly, dumb goy cattle to rule over.

Why do we still consider someone a nigger just for having black skin. Girl in OP hsa black skin but white facial features. As long as they don't look like a fucking ape I don't really care about skin color.

Say no to racism on Sup Forums

Finnish (and other scandinavian) girls fuck so much here in Croatia during summer.. I dont even want to think about better, more exotic locations

You cant stop race mixing

The male holds the key to good/bad genetics user thats just a fact

What will happen to Greece during the Day of the Soap™?

you're so shallow. Why do you care how someone looks? Care more about his actions

I would really hate to have to shoot you mother fuckers. I really like you guys.

thats not how it works you fucking mouthbreather

Rope

But my white girlfriend is nice.

Friendly reminder Black Female/white Male marriages are the most successful and this couple Wil probably be happier than all 90% of Sup Forumsacks

>not having read Mein Kampf part 2: WLP Boogaloo

Come on now.

If you're a white male that doesn't colonize non-white women in 2016 you're a beta cuck

I'm equal parts Irish, English, Italian and Czech. I've always thought I was white because I have light freckled skin, pink nips, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Am I mixed race? Am I actually a nigger?

Depends if you're North or South Italian, either way you're close enough, as long as it's all European.

there will be no day of the rope until whites become minorities in their countries and obviously we won't be first to strike becasue muh compassion and civil rights
mixers will have to choose sides

>irish

definitely a nigger

Northern Italian. When my grandmother meets anyone with southern Italian heritage, she always tells them through a shit eating grin, "Well, we can't all be perfect."

I've always thought that I was white as shit but the longer I stay on pol the more I question it. The Irish are potato niggers. I can do a perfect Slav squat. Maybe I am a nigger after all.

Nothing, because Sup Forums does not endorse violence, naziism nor any other such extreme right wing concepts.
You must have us confused with our sister site, Reddit.

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ

Well duh, if we expressed our ideas anywhere other than Sup Forums, we would be blacklisted by the left

day of the rope for nazis is like the rapture for christians

it allows them to feel superior to others based on a fantasy of some final judgment day

you faggots are so similar you don't even see it, lets hope there is a second coming of pic related

Many such cases.

i'd send ir-couples to military training camps and give them weapons so they can defend themselves against crazy people like you.

>Greek flag.
You will be cleansed, and the Turkroaches will be exterminated along with you halfbreedroaches, and Greece will be replaced with Pure Aryan blood once more.

shit. now i have all the disadvantages of being a nigger but none of the benefits

id send em to military camps to be used as target practice

lol he got screwed. That thing looks absolutely nothing like him hahahaha...
As for racemixers? They can just stay and eventually be absorbed.

You're a modern day Greek. Automatically make you a race-mixed hairy mongrel. Don't you have welfare to collect?

Stop hypothesizing about it and make it happen joo

Harry Potter und der Stein des Weisens