Sadistic treatment of political prisoners

Breivik was on a hunger strike

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34401166

Norwegian European Rights activist Anders Behring Breivik has threatened to starve himself to death in protest at his treatment in prison, according to media reports.
>Kept in solitary
>inhumane prison conditions, including that his coffee was being served cold.

He won. Justice triumphs.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36094575

What does Sup Forums think of Breivik?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
dailymotion.com/video/xksqq4_anders-behring-breivik-crusader-parody-of-multiculturalism-in-norway_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mister Ihler?
"Another survivor, Bjorn Ihler, tweeted that the judgement in Breivik's favour showed Norway had a "working court system, respecting human rights even under extreme conditions". "

We will free Commander Breivik when the RAHOWA comes

the time is soon brothers!
GTKRWN

Speaks tons of Norwegian injustice...

This country of arctic arabs is most well known by state-sponsored child trafficking...

But little more seriously -- it is a problem of todays world, that there is no democracy, there is justice-cracy, the jewdges (judges) rule the world. In Britain, unlike in Crimea, there is no democracy. The justice court rules, and if they say this or that, it will be. In Korea, millions of people protest, parliament deposes wrong president, but unless and until jewstice court acknowledges and allows, nothing happens. Court is above democracy, above parliament and above president...

Everywhere, the "constitutional court" is above parliament and above president, and they exercise might at their own will and discretion and no one can question that, yet...

ABB beeing supported by ((you)) just prooves how little people know about the people he gunned down.

>96% white

>This country of arctic arabs is most well known by state-sponsored child trafficking...

Let me guess "barnevernet"?, dumbass.

Tinfoil racsists thinking this idiot is someone to glorify. I lost friends that day, atleast 2 anons died aswell.

This jew loving murderer will die by the hand of true Norwegian patriots.

I bet you faggots fap at his copy&paste manifesto.

>kys

>96% white
First bullet is always for a traitor. They were members of anti-Norwegian party that brought over immigrants. He's no different to George Washington really
>jew loving
Not passively supporting state of Israel is foolish. Firstly, we need a place to kick out Jews to. Secondly, we need a place to point out where ethnic and racial laws are in place. Thirdly, who gives a fuck about Middle East?

well,those whites he killed were the upcoming leftist politicians

>I lost friends that day, atleast 2 anons died aswell.
>This jew loving
youre a commie. so dont talk about who is going to die by the hand of true norwegian patriots. commies would be the first to go

i knew one of those that were never found (sverre). breivik was probably just a /news/ and /r9k/ shitposter that chimped out a little.

>First bullet is always for a traitor. They were members of anti-Norwegian party that brought over immigrants. He's no different to George Washington really

You are just baiting. Nobody is this stupid. To say that arbeider partiet is "anti-norwegian" is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

>Not passively supporting state of Israel is foolish. Firstly, we need a place to kick out Jews to. Secondly, we need a place to point out where ethnic and racial laws are in place. Thirdly, who gives a fuck about Middle East?

He was a die hard zionist. Even prominent members of JIDF came out in support of his actions post 22 juli.

>cognitive dissoance.

And now you're telling us what's wrong with zionizm aka jewish nationalism and state of Israel.

>I lost friends that day
So you're/were asocial loser hanging with losers?

>atleast 2 anons died aswell
From the lgbt board

>true Norwegian patriots
Kek, no true patriots died on Utoya. Just the opposite

I agree on that "child-trafficking Barnevernet" is a tinfoil-shitfest tho

Who gives a fuck about the holy lands being desecrated by savages.

Bad people gets punished

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ

>those whites he killed were the upcoming leftist politicians

whatever you say vladimir quisling

Im a commie? Because i dont think shooting 15 year olds for their parents political belief is justified? That is litterly stalin era doctrine

Er du norsk i det hele tatt?

>allow non-Nords in
>finance mosques and synagogues
>oppose racism
How is that not anti-Norwegian?
>baiting
No. Anglo-Saxons took up arms against the government and became American. Breivik did a similar act - used guns on tyrants and their representatives
Jerusalem and clay route to Jordan should be cleansed from semites and non-Europeans and settled by Europeans, but otherwise they can do whatever they like elsewhere

No, you probably did not understand me...
Making any relief for Breivik is totally crooked. He should be outright executed, or his jail should be realy severe and not a little-most-constrained vacation !

> Barnevernet
Yes, just that... There are tens and should be hundreds of current and pending lawsuits in international courts for Norwegians confiscating children for very insane reasons, or for no reasons at all... The white children are wanted most... They (both Barnevernet and profesional replacement parents) make a huge profit of that...
It is really very deplorable, even more despicable than Washington Pizzagate treatment of children... (Because this inability to rightfuly rear children damages whole generation of growing people... An image of children, blue in face from angry ire crying, while parents fear to touch him for not being accused of child harm, is a typical symptom of this civilisation destruction by damaging child rearing and human dignity development...)

-----
Of this list, half is actually true, but you are just stupid and evil to pretend, that it is just an RT propaganda...

Based Breivik just can't stop memein

>justified? That is litterly stalin era doctrin
Old Nordic mentality to be honest
>kids
average age was higher than 15 and you know it
>for their parents political beliefs
Rights, it was just apolitical gathering at a campfire

he was a stab in the back for any political discussion on the whole right wing specter - and migrant critical debates.

Brevik is redpilled and alpha as fuck. Didn't kill shitskins, killed their enablers and offspring.

He might have saved Norway, actually

dailymotion.com/video/xksqq4_anders-behring-breivik-crusader-parody-of-multiculturalism-in-norway_fun

Truth.

I agree we shouldve given him a military execution on the basis of terrorism.

>barnevernet.
Im sorry, im not going down that hole. All i will say is that we do indeed turn a blind eye when a parent kidnaps their kid to bring them back 2 Norway.

We have insanly strict laws when it comes to raising children. They are enforced.

you know you're surrounded by lunatics when you have to defend the idea of a civil political opposition system.
And have to explain that people
(lets pretend they were adults)
that one could have political opinions without getting killed for them.

And remember, many of these were kids or youth,
Lets say they chose the wrong political side.
their fucking naive, insecure, undeceive and easily manipulated. Kids take many different decisions.

And the fact that this was a summer camp, where most probably were just hanging out with friends, or were happy to be a part of something.

Shooting up the parliament would be a bit more understandable, but fuckinghell, a summercamp like that...

Fucking Finnish pussy

how much did that cost, and do you use it?

nvm didnt see you were american. wonder wwh here

its free to get a card from Wells Fargo with any image on it

at least it was free when I did it a few years ago

he basically cucked the less extreme and some alt-right

>finnish

what?

most people don't recognize him if you use the card i assume

Lmao what kind of looks do you get when using it?

the average burger wouldn't recognize the face

fuck off cuck. He saved his country. Take a look at sweden and now look at Norway.

Americans have a tendency to find simple answers to quite hard questions

They were brainwashed youths. You know you are retarded when you think people who want to wipe out the white race, your culture, your heritage aren't being murdered in the street. It really isn't just a different political opinion. Having a different political opinion is fine so long as that opinion is not the destruction of the west. You're just a cuck though. I don't expect you would understand.

This.

Its a winners attitude, look at Breivik, he saw the problems of Marxism, nonwhite subhumans an dIslam, what did he do?

he chose the simplest answer possible, murderous rampage

Isn't Norway a part of Finland? I thought it was all the same cause you all have the same flag.

subhumans and Islam*

Violence gets things done

No shit you support Anders behring breivik.

Kay, red Sweden

Norway was a part of Sweden, but they hand it over to Denmark in 1917. Finland seceded from Russia in 1917 and rejoined Germany in 1938, then its seceded again and became mutual partner protectorate of Iceland in 1955.

You're getting baited sami-norwegian butthurt trash.

Europeans have the tendencies to make and pretend things are more complicated then they are, usually so they can seem smart with vague phrases such as "its a little more complicated then that" while avoiding a firm stance on a subject.
Leftist in this country do this all the time.

lol, that is the best so far,
have you even looked into the party short name AP stood for? thier political history in Norway
and what happened to AP afterwards
Are you assuming their complete political ideologies and way of govern?

Didn't he say that Norwegian prisons weren't tough enough in his manifesto?

He's such a huge fucking faggot holyshit.
Norway is a bunch of cucks falling for his demands.

I remember that day too. As soon as news broke that Brevik went on a spree all the Norweigans were in the street partying. The leftists finally caved in and they all lived happily ever after.

See

which increased the members of that party by an all time high, and lead many more people to support them purely out of empathy and feelings? If anything, he helped them...

>thier political history in Norway
and what happened to AP afterwards
Nope why don't you explain.

you really believe that in this magnitude, and purpose?

see

saved

Did Norwegian government realise the immigrant related data after the attack. Yes or No?
Did Hoyre/FrP became a rulling coalition? Yes or no?

Hes a disgrace to norwegians, destroyed any chance for significant debate on immigration issues. Also, he killed some friends of mine.

They were kids trying to get laid.

He was a fucking dumbass.

>you really believe that in this magnitude, and purpose?
yes.

see
what do you want to know?

>he killed some friends of mine.

HOW MANY NORWEGIANS HERE LOST FRIENDS TO BREIVIK?

Should have killed you too

>Also, he killed some friends of mine.
lol

>kills 72 kids
>European Rights activist

Russia, never change ;^)

He killed friends of my two. They were great kids. They were going to church and changing their life around.

Finland is actually part of Russia, murican, get your facts straight.

Sorry, (((they))) give us maps that don't tell the truth in our textbooks. They still have Ukraine on them ffs

OY VEY THIS BAD GOY SHOULD BE TORTURED TO DEATH FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

plagiarism is never OK

Excuse me. Breivik is NOT a "political prisoner." He's a prisoner of war.

Oh well, it's great you still have access to that site so you can correct your data.

is that a real picture of him or is it photoshopped?

I still thought Czechoslovakia was a country

its real

Just the background is shopped.

It was from his training

where did he train?

>Defends 77 kids getting killed
>"I don't expect you would understand"

That's damn right.

They were, and may allah forgive me for uttering this word, marxists.

Breivik did LITERALLY nothing wrong and if you disagree you're a communist.

my fav game after that famous sports game, bowling in columbine

Dunno, you can read his manifesto. He also said he trained by playing call of duty and he played a fuckton of WoW.

Wow. Those kids are cucks.
>murders a bunch of your friends
>"he deserves better treatment"

Why does Sup Forums like Breivik?
He's a fucking idiot who only made matters worse.
Who cares about him suffering prison.

this is where my English vocabulary fails, but
after the attack more people joined the AP, and more people became friendly towards migrants. this was after his testament was published. he made most Norwegians base their voting on feelings.
the parties in charge now are mainly there because:
tax decreases, and more control. everyone saw the attack as a fail in the police force.
that was the main issue.

I suppose when your own kids in your country shoot up schools every other week you kind of get desensitized towards it.

My neighbor was on the island, became quite a loonie after surviving, also had a friend that was on the island, sat in one of the houses and refused to go out after he called out and said it was over or something (then shot them), havent really talked much to him after that, but he seems pretty fine, and then there was this one chick from my town that died, didnt know her though.

Lol. He's going to end up a crackhead in there. fizzlefizzlebangpop

The punishment fits the crime but that doesn't mean people have to disagree with his schtick

There is a difference between government schools where the kids have no choice in attending and Marxist summer camps that children actively volunteer to attend

Breivik is a hero and his time to serve western culture is not over.

oh sweet i have been training pretty hard too then

Really... prison probably sucks everywhere. But I know that the best place to be in prison is Norway. If he went to fed prison in the US, he would beg for solitary, and his complaints would take 30 years to get to a judge, and it would take less than 2 seconds for the judge to stamp 'denied' on his complaint.