prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2I590_z36k
youtube.com/watch?v=VxuGDZ55jqY
edition.cnn.com/2012/05/18/justice/florida-teen-shooting-details/
archive.is/6HNDP
newsbusters.org/search/site/CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/2016-presidential-election-10-moments-trump-clinton-214508
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMINDER

NO

ANTI

AMERICAN

MEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=e2I590_z36k

We can all agree that FBI > CIA right?

youtube.com/watch?v=VxuGDZ55jqY

MOVEMENT

What's going on with him?

Will he kill himself on inaugration day?

Yes by a long shot
CIA has no integrity
The Harry Reid of intelligence agencies

Me trump boy!
Me mommy vote hillary....
me daddy vote hillary....
but me? hee hee! not me!
Me vote trump :^)
Me alt right boy! me not follow normie rules... heh heh heh...
Me post pepe! smug pepe, trump pepe, all kind of pepe... funny frog scare hillary! hee hee!
Me Sup Forums boy... post funny Sup Forums memes like carl le cuck... silly cucky hillary boys don't know how fun it is to be alit right, hee hee hee hee hee heeee
Me auntie vote hillary... me uncie vote hillary....
But me, no, no, no! me............ vote................ trump!!!!
Hee hee hee!!
Fill out ballot when mommy and daddy not looking, walk to box... put ballot in box... another vote for big boy trump! yay!
Me trump boy... who else here trump boys??

Kek has blessed your thread!

AWOO

>Name one thing CNN and others have lied about except "HILLERI WILL WIN".

Trying to frame ZimZAm for shooting an innocent returning to home barely out of childhood teenagers instead of an almost 6'' thug with an historial of violence and racism.

Pic related, article at edition.cnn.com/2012/05/18/justice/florida-teen-shooting-details/

I could fetch an example a year of such "mistakes" by the MSM.

>liberals actually think that trump is a russian agent
How the fuck are these people even allowed to breathe?

Duh! The CIA traffics lolis! Trump needs to very publicly bring a the hammer on those kikes.

>Secrets of the CIA's Global Sex Slave Industry
archive.is/6HNDP

>mfw leftists think they would win a civil war

Not this autistic syrup nigger again , why are canadians such utter fucking faggots?

What went wrong with the CIA? Did it all go down the drain once a Muslim commie became the boss?

FOR THE EMPEROR!

CIA is the dude who gets destroyed by Bane

FBI is Gordon, who has skill and actually investigates and figures out what Bane is doing

Trump is Batman

>trump voters actually think that hillary worshiped moloch

I'm glad we've got our own Sup Forums branch in the intelligence community

CIA has better memes

FBI keeping this election interesting

CUTE!

Notice something?

Speak English, leaf! Stop speaking Canadian Mumbo jumbo.

In every video game or movie I can recall the FBI are the good guys and the CIA the bad guys.

This election has pretty much completely confirmed it.

>Leaf posters think anything they say has value.

He's going to fake his death so he can assume his new identity as President of the Legion of Guac

CNN must be a full time job for multiple staffers at Newsbusters, they pump out so much fake news and propaganda

>newsbusters.org/search/site/CNN

>meanwhile we find out traytray was a big fuck for his age

Hail

Did the Army actually break its losing streak?

>point out your hypocrisy
>y-yeah well what you s-say d-doesn't h-have any value!
kill yourself my friend

Oh, shit, PEPE #1!

Great civilizations have purged the most degenerate living among them for thousands of years. Our purge-free civilization risks collapse because we have no mechanism for sufficient purging of destructive ideas. I'm not sure how to fix this!

I don't trust either but I lean towards the fbi.

Probably continue the never_Trump crusade and run as a house member. If he hasn't already.

Even if she doesn't worship moloch , she's connected to satanic rituals , human trafficking , selling weapons to isis and recieving money from terrorist states, all have been confirmed by wikileaks.

AVE IMPERATOR

Yes

I'd estimate 20% of the country believes it, 25% at most. Even r/pol doesn't believe this shit. It seems like half of the Democrats have reached acceptance stage and are willing to give President Trump a chance after they realized he won't be literally Hitler. The other half have become radicalized and gone full retard.

Don't forget NBC editing the 911 call to remove the dispatcher requesting the race of the suspect, so it sounded like Zim just brought it up for no reason

Or the BBC calling someone with a car and a knife a "Gunman"

Or the headline "Migrant killed in blast" for the guy who blew himself up at a football game

They flat out edited the audio, high school journalism students have more integrity than that

So the CIA has been corruption into service of Moloch?
And Hillary is Bane? Or is she and all of the globalists sharing a collective consciousness hive mind deal in a Bane shaped body?
Does the FBI even have memes?

What happened to the MSM narrative that the transition team was in disarray with tons of infighting and delays?

Did they get bored of that one?

This CIA shit is stupid as fuck. And of course McCain is leading it

I'm sorry we cucked up and relected him.

We need to purge the comfortable people

I've walked around seeing far to many fat bodies and disheveled faces. 100 years ago everyone was fit

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

I've suppressed the fact that I've been living under a communist nignog for 8 years. Is it ok to cry now?

kek they let their wishful thinking out quick

What if we took advantage of the 'muh evil Russia' meme and advocated for Trump taking in Russian girls as refugees?

President Trump should vet Eastern European girls by bust size and hip to waist ratio. Anyone who exceeds these parameters will be deemed well nourished enough to stay in their home countries.

We must help suffering Eastern European girls!

>2012
Holy fuck
I can't believe it

Kek , this picture is solid proof that bill clinton is a LITERAL cuck , he raised the child of another man.

>THICCANIA

I love how these threads have become complete circlejerks holy shit lamo

kill yourselves bois

> Second Degree murder

Except it wasn't, and the courts confirmed that

Isn't that libel?

Yes. The great nightmare is over, for now.

Which people within or around the GOP sphere are most responsible for creating this bad image of the Republican party being a a party of crazy bible thumpers, warmongers and elitists who are for lower taxes for the rich and who don't have a problem with people starving on the streets?

The thing is that many normies in New England, New York, New Jersey, MD, DE, VA, IL, NM, CO, MN, West Coast and Hawaii still think this.

Trump must change that image during his 1st term.

They'll go back to it once enough people request proof to their latest lie.

>some koreans actually think their president is being controlled by a cult leader

I know right? I think I just compressed 2012-2016 in my mind because it was all loathsome Obama cuckoldry era.

It's the CIA is saying Russia did it now.

>influx of eastern European women

I'd advocate for this

I have to take a little break making threads and tend to my hand.
I'll be back later. Remember to Awooo~and MAGA until I'm back.

The difference is that it's only fringe people on internet forums claiming Clinton worshiped Moloch

Meanwhile it's actual major "news" outlets reporting on Trump being a russian plant

>she's connected to satanic rituals , human trafficking
if you actually believe this you need to take some meds or better yet kill yourself

>all have been confirmed by wikileaks.
none of that has been confirmed it's all just ignorant speculation from ignorant retards like you

One guy said we should a bust ratio and hip to waist ratio type of deal. I like that because we can help Russia out with any excess qt problems.

>This was 4 years ago
God damn time went by fast.

Wow, that is really surreal.

Why are none of you guys talking about the best article that's come out since the election? Which details some juicy behind the scenes details of the primary and general election with some classic Yeb! moments.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/2016-presidential-election-10-moments-trump-clinton-214508

Notable excerpt:
>The former Florida governor had no illusions about how tough a road he faced when in mid-2014 he quietly began exploring a run after an eight-year hiatus from politics. Indeed, when he asked longtime adviser Mike Murphy what his chances were, Murphy replied, “40 percent”—and a prophetically self-aware Bush shot back, “Oh, I think it’s a lot lower than that,” according to a Bush family friend.

On Trump's original intent of running being to destroy Jeb:

>“One of the main reasons I’m running,” Trump privately told one of his advisers in early 2015, “is to beat Jeb.”

Phenomenal article. Well worth the read.

Wikipedia writers always try to slant shit man.

Be warned, anyone on Sup Forums that tries to start a wiki invasion, dont trust them, wiki logs IP's.

time is resuming user
how does it feel?

I can take over for a bit

Did you watch the video?

Our civilization in it's pure form. This is what you've been cheated out of your entire life

Hillary is Bane, Soros and "Conservative" globalists are Talia, working behind the shadows and only revealing themselves at the end

What about the Haiti investigation?

they will keep trying things until something gets a little traction

>Did they get bored of that one?
Nah, my local news uses that all the time.

Children under eight years of age are getting their first white president.
It's okay, it's a good thing to celebrate.

>As she charged toward Westeros, the oppressed but resilient star of Game of Thrones (played by Emilia Clarke) felt like a heroine worth rooting for -- and her revolutionary style of destroying the patriarchy drew comparisons to a real-life would-be ruler, Hillary CLinton.

25% of your country is 80 million people , that's the whole population of germany. Jesus christ , you need a purge ASAP

That was me desu senpai

Nice ;_;

Good

>Does the FBI even have memes

All I got is this

So...do we need to be worried about MUH RUSSIA or the Electoral College? I can't decide if it's a legit concern or THE DELEGATES DAHNALD Pt. II

No, it's all retarded

God damn, I would let her tie me up while going to town on two thick black dicks.

Name a few.

Of course. FBI are /ourguys/ while CIA is literally generational Marxists.

>wikileaks is fake
Suck some more colbert dick , you degenerate syrup nigger, they have been 100% correct so far.

Hillary didn't have plot armor.

the DHS is literally accusing Russia of hacking those emails

they are 100% real

It's the delegates dahnald but much less concerning.

kill yourself

The only way this is a real threat to the Trump presidency is the media putting sick ideas in people's heads leading to about 90% more assassination attempts.

>her revolutionary style of destroying the patriarchy drew comparisons to a real-life would-be ruler, Hillary CLinton
The patriarchy destroyed Hillary though.

FBI is law enforcement, who are definitely our guys

CIA is deep state leftism

Well there are a bunch of those faggots in the Republican party.
And they should be dealt with in time but we need a super majority for now. At least until we get immigration and voting laws fixed.

Somehow Trump won that demographic despite being a NY "Republican" so as long as they vote for Trump in 2020 but have no power in Congress ill be happy

The GoT formula is pretty simple. Start with a bunch of characters, kill off the interesting ones until you get down to blank nigger faggots to play identity politics with.

Haven't CIA always been globalist puppets?

George HW Bush has been the director of CIA. Sums it all up

Cool. I was worried for a bit desu.