So... What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zFk_kmeAGA
ice.gov/tipline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't always commit crimes, but when I do I post about it on social media

nICE legs!

send horseface hernandez back

You spread those legs and hope I let you latch onto me for citizenship.

4.5GPA

what's going on in burgerland? What's max gpa now, 5? 6?

Fixed.

>Brags about doing something illegal
Why?

Deport her

coyotes love legs

>three fingers
Noice

Deport her?

Nice legs, shame about the face

AP Courses add a +1 permitted you do not fail.

It's been proven that she wasn't undocumented, but a foreigner studying here.

so is it 5 then?

> Undocumented
> Documented Student
Okay.

Agreed, she does have some sexy legs. Her face needs some work.

This is what you get if you start to use euphemisms ("undocumented") and have a president advocating for illegals to go vote.
they literally shat in her head.

saged and reported

>>>>>>undocumented

>So... What now?
Perhaps if she spent the time crowing about being the queen of high school on getting her legal documents in order, she's be legal now.

It's a long process, but she's been here for years. And she doesn't have stupidity or ignorance as excuses.

if you pass an AP course with an A, yes. Not all courses offered are AP.

She'll be a great asset to her home country. How dare we deprive the great nation of Mexico one of it's finest citizens.

Was never like that when I was in school. Sounds like something faggy schools do to make special snowflakes feel good.

Explain.

Why the fuck would someone brag about being a criminal?

I would.

>4.5gpa
I had a 4.3 and barely tried. my valedictorian was battle of the 4.99's between two teachers pet girls
>valedictorian
of a school full of illegal spics
>full tuition
this is why we need to make racist ethnic scholarships illegal. If we made a "no niggers allowed" college fund it'd be NAACP'd and southern poverty law centered into nonexistence

She's gotta go back. preferably after being incarcerated for whatever stolen identity she uses

Based governor Abbott has pledged to de fund sanctuary colleges like UT so she is probably shitting her pants right now

>full tuition paid

More proof that illegals are a net loss on the economy.

Leftist tactics #4

One shining example nullifies all other examples. The #notall doctrine.

We send her back.

It's a small, very subtle change.

What did you change?

look at the emojis.

Smart and talented people emigrating to first world countries is why their original countries end up as shitholes

idiots

Honestly, how the fuck do you get into a US college with out being a citizen? Do they no longer check these things?

Ship her to her country of origin and let her apply for a visa or passport and she can come to America when she does it legally, for fuck sakes what's so fucking hard to understand about this shit?

WE NEED ANOTHER REPATRIATION EFFORT OR WE WILL BECOME BRAZIL

Instant deportation.
Strip of all awards based on fraud of being citizen or resident.

>nice legs
topkek

Fixed again

you guys have to fuck up beyond belief to get even close to what brazil is m8

step up

I want to be a fly on the wall when ICE picks her up. Imagine how loudly she'll screech.
>Muh grades!
>Muh valedictorian!
>Racists!
I'd probably start masturbating.

AP classes give college credit and thus are deemed to be more challenging and so give greater GPA benefit. An A in Calc 1 (ap calculus) is harder to get than an A in Algebra 2 so it gets more points.

>So... What now?
She has to go back, of course.

>nice legs
>mexican intellectuals

such an ugly toilet seat of a face

Jizz on her face as they toss her in the deportovan.

Honest question... How does an illegal alien get registered for school?
My parents had to provide my birth certificate, my social, plus multiple forms to prove residence in the city (drivers' license, utility bills with their name, etc).

>Hey guys. You know how Trump won and people voted for deportations? Well guess what. You can deport me too!

who the hell knows, but i know an undocumented cousin came to visit us, and coming back into the us he only showed his school papers at the airports and they let him in.

before 9/11 dou.

She got deported fyi

fraud/sanctuary city policies?

Citation needed

seems legit. ok this one passes jim.

Look up the case Plyler v. Doe

You have to go back

Hopefully she'll have to pay for it. All of it.

No she didn't, she goes to my uni

Ship her back. She's stealing money and space that should be spent on an actual American.

We wait, for the left to flip their shit again when we revert back to secondary offences for illegals.

Hope she doesnt get pulled over - NOT

>undocumented

WTF is this fake word? If I break into somebody's home or car am I an "undocumented" home/car owner?

only if you are black

Yeah well, a police may identify the car your driving is not yours based on documents.

kek

it's just a faggot's term for illegal immigrant.

>Against undocumented handguns
>Undocumented humans who can kill people are fine
Fucking libshits, I hate living in California, that's seriously the logic here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zFk_kmeAGA

Mexico is lucky to have her.

Based Santorum

I just wanna go on CNN so bad and tell those liberal pussies I dare them to tuck their kids away at night and go to bed with their front door open and that they won't do it because they're hypocritical shits.

Great, take that education back to Mexico and help fix that country instead of breaking the law in this one.

you know what to do fellas

ice.gov/tipline

Great explanation, retard

they fucking call them "dreamers" now. The point is, at the end of the day, we are giving benefits that should go to citizens, and to tax payers, to people who aren't citizens and tax payers. That is lesson one of nationalism with social welfare. It only works if you help the tribe, otherwise, you weaken the benefits for all citizens.

I have seen better legs at the local market.

two in the pink one in the stink

goddamn i really fucking hate ana navarro

that cunt is living proof that civic nationalism is bullshit

They don't care, they have enough money to live away and above the effects from the illegals they shill for.

"I want you to know I want you here, I support you." That is direct ethnic nationalism they are doing and it shits on the rest of us

two in the pink one in the stink bruh.

>those bums stealing our tax dollars

A) those legs arent nice. not by a long shot.
B) "full tuition paid" by whom?
C) undocumented=illegal

wtf are you idiots doing in the US?

She gets a job cleaning a white persons house

Will she be deported if someone were to report her to the authorities?

We have to organize and send these great people back to their own nations and people so they can improve life there. I just need to stop wasting so much time.

>Katzenberg, Hatzenberg, Matzenberg, Patzenberg

Foreign students come here all the time.

>Praising yourself.
Disgusting.

Go Make Mexico Great (Again?)

A phone call to ICE

I was thinking that too, how's she gonna get a fuckin job? first thing they want when hired is your fucking social number f they didn't get it from the application.

But the difference is that they come here legally. You need a visa to study and work in the United States.

Shit like this pisses me off. My parents came here during the Reagan administration legally. It pisses me off how these fucking spics can just come to our country and abuse our welfare system just because they have faggot fuck anchor babies. They don't even learn our language. My parents learned English, they had to study for the naturalization test, they pay taxes, and they don't get benefits from the government at all. Even when they were unemployed for two straight years, we didn't qualify for food stamps. I don't know how. But you see all these Spanish-speaking spics blasting their spic ass music in the bulletproof Escalades running around with food stamps and welfare checks, which doesn't make sense at all. I also hate how the kids who came from Mexico think they're entitled to our benefits even though they're breaking the law.

It makes me just want to go out and break the law and tell the people in charge I'm not breaking the law. It's what these faggots are doing and we can't do anything about it because of the cucked state Obama is leaving our country in.

I can't wait for Trump to win and send these bean niggers back.

yes, but only in certain areas. Many localities, essentially every major city, are called "sanctuary cities." This means that ICE can only attempt to deport someone if they are breaking another law. Localities do this because they do not cooperate with federal forces, which are the ones who would initiate a deportation. Outside of these sanctuary localities, federal forces work with the support of the community, and are able to initiate deportations regardless of criminal behavior. One can see this by checkpoints in certain areas, or, by simply calling the authorities.

This creates the effect of a bunch of illegals clustering to certain cities, and literally never leaving them, basically being hostages in a 5 square mile radius, and being limited, usually, to low skilled jobs as a result. You, as a Swiss citizen, could just pick and and move to these cities, go to the police department, and say you are an illegal, and they can't do anything as long as you aren't committing a crime. Again, in these sanctuary cities.

Cities such as, Los Angeles, San Antonio, New York City, San Francisco, etc.

The big thing is that these cities take federal funding, and the requirement of funding, is that they follow federal laws. Obama has been lax on this, but Trump if he wants, can enforce federal law again in these cities, as the president of the executive branch. Literally what sanctuary cities do, is pretend to not notice, and thus claim they are doing nothing illegal, but in effect, they stand in the way of federal law, and if pressured, would be forced to comply, as federal law trumps state law.