Trump doesn't believe it

Trump does not believe the Russians interfered in the election.
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/11/politics/trump-russia-hacking-election/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmM8rE_LdFA
youtubedoubler.com/h9pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well yes considering it was DNC Staffer Seth Rich who leaked the original set of DNC emails

Can someone for the love of god tell me how the fuck did the russkies exactly interfere? All I've heard is the bullshit that they were behind Assange and they had dirt for both parties but only released the one about DNC, but that's not interfering either.

Wasn't the whole Podesta email thing a gmail hack?

>Can someone for the love of god tell me how the fuck did the russkies exactly interfere?
If there's proof it's classified. But there probably isn't and this whole thing is a propaganda campaign.

Forgot to say I don't believe it was the Russians either. I need to see proof, which we'll never see.

He also doesn't believe he is a narcissistic psychopath; Who cares what Trump believes?

Stop posting fake news.

Hes right. There is zero evidence for it, Dems are just still butthurt

Did Putin send over a bunch of Russians to vote for Trump or something?

Can any random twat from the street vote in USA?

The whole world interfered in the election against Trump. Pretty much every world leader came out calling him an idiot and this was used as a talking point for Clinton.

Besides that, how are we supposed to take a presidential candidate seriously who can't adequately handle bad emails? What, the Russians are suddenly going to leave us alone when MADAME PRESIDENT is in office?

I just want the theory that the liberals are rallying behind russia bro, I'm certain there's 0 proof. At this point all they are saying is
>the russians did bad things!
Are the faggots actually pushing for WW3? I see how Putin is not getting involved in this shitfest, since he knows if they make it to Jan 20 it's gonna be alright, but with the new CIA bullshit I'm afraid they are pushing too hard.

This idiot got scammed resetting his password.
He also used "p@assword".

You cant hack an election. Its impossible.

All the Russians did was release emails.

The NYT debunk the claim in their own article when they clarify that the attempted hack on the RNC failed.

Out of everyone on my facebook feed only like 3 of the most hardcore liberals are onboard with the "muh Russians" meme and I believe that amount would be even lower in America (yes, canadians post non-stop about American politics, it's sad). Anyway, I think this is a dead end, no one is buying it.

For some reason I don't remember this much outrage over foreign powers interfering in an election when European newspapers were organizing letter-writing campaigns to swing state voters in 2004.

>allegedly Russia may have helped with leaks leading to the uncovering of various illegal activities perpetrated by a front running candidate
>THOSE FUCKING EVIL BASTARDS HOW DARE THEY REVEAL CORRUPTION WITHIN OUR SYSTEM

>have video of dnc staffers literally busing in mexicans to vote dem
>YOU SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC RACIST BIGOT I CANT WAIT TILL DRUMPF FUCKING LOSES BIGLY

and me? nigga I couldn't be happier with this timeline is going tbqhwyf

Doesn't matter start up the meme engine boys Draft our Daughters is back
archive.is/IosxQ
>I want to keep this short and concise. Russia hacked the election to help Trump win. Obama at first was like "No way bruh", "That totes could never happen,". Then Trump mysteriously won all those swing states that had not turned red in decades.
I mean the polls said Trump would lose. I mean polls totally equally election votes amirite. It's not like people can lie to pollsters, change their mind prior to voting, or stay home due too complacency, right. Anyways Obama called the CIA and asked if Russia hacked the election and they were all like "Yep, totes bro", it was those evil Rooskies". So now we know for a fact that Putin wanted Trump to win, so he can control him. The only way we can fix this is war with Russia. They are a National Security threat. Obama should ask Congress to declare war on Russia and make sure our Daughters take the front lines. We are Americans after all, we all know equality and diversity is our strength.

Actually, yes. Though it'd be a lot harder for some Russians to do it. Generally you have to be brown and only capable of speaking Spanish.

Because the Russians didn't interfere.
DNC interfered at least 100x more than Russia did.
People have proven that most of the hacks came from INSIDE the DNC

>(yes, canadians post non-stop about American politics, it's sad)

It's not actually that weird, America itself is chock full of liberals who whine nonstop about our politics but don't actually vote.

And many actually aren't allowed to vote because they're felons, so Canadians shouldn't feel too disenfranchised.

We can't even come to grips with our own shit, what are you talking about?

Doesn't the original WP article explicitly state that the CIA found no direct connection to the Russian government? And the FBI disagreed with their statement? It makes sense for him to be skeptical.

Brought to you by the same people that assured us there were WMDs in Iraq.
Yeah I wouldn't take them on their word either.

>All the Russians did was release emails.
There is no solid proof. Dems are saying it.
If CIA did have any proof of Russian interference they would reveal it to Americans. The thing is that they dont have anything against Trump.

what goes through your brain daily? I imagine you live in your own personal never ending looney toons episode.

CIA needs to specify how they influenced and show the link

did they leak DNC/hillary documents?
did they hack voting results?
did they try to sway public opinion online?

and show ties to Russia (this is important)

and that is why he is sweettalking russia

>liberals who whine nonstop about our politics but don't actually vote.
Democracy was a mistake

Oh that's right. It could have been anyone on the planet baiting him, even someone in our own gov't.

This is just Clinton, Obama and their partners in the msm trying to steal the election again. The recount didn't work so they're switching tactics. Anything to undermine the Trump presidency.

Think about what happened here. Someone leaked emails that proved Hillary Clinton was a lying, evil, manipulative scumbag. That's it. The public simply found out the truth and Clinton / Obama / MSM didn't like it because they were trying to rig the election.

And they're still trying now.

what a fucking joke this is

provide the fucking proof or shut the fuck up

Russia didn't do shit. It's a concerted effort by the political establishment and its media stooges to de-legitimize Trump's victory. They're scared.

>trying to steal the election again
How? "Stealing" the election requires more than rumors.

They didn't, that's how.

For them to have actually interfered would require having them at every electronic polling place and physically fucking with the machines -- unless they've somehow invented a new, unknown form of hacking.

>moron detected
the hacks are not related to the election results, but the propaganda used to get the tools on Sup Forums and sister fuckers to vote for trump, since you faggots will vote for anything red.

>Trump does not believe the Russians interfered in the election.

No one believes it. They keep saying it happened, but yet they offer no evidence to support their claims. The Hillary supporters (including the media) will run rampant with it because they want their candidate in, but deep down we all know something this big with no evidence never happened.

If they came out with a detailed report of what happened and how it happened I would be more than willing to believe it, but simply saying that something happened because you lost doesn't make it so.

>when the establishment tries their hand at a psy op after 9/11 and realize all of us who were kids then are now adults
>tfw we know this game inside and out
>tfw the establishment fell behind in the psy op arms race

the current generation of young adults is much more clued in regards to digital media, information control and general subversion

desu they're just trying random bullshit at this point because they've lost the narrative and this is uncharted territory for them

The hacks are not about the voting machiens plz god I swear they are not all this stupid

This. Luntz was doing the focus group during the third debate and everytime Clinton brought up Russia it did horribly with Republicans, horribly with Independents, and poorly among Democrats. It's a losing issue and the Dems don't have people like us on their side to spread that kind of shit around

putin is the president!!! we're all going to have to wear track pants and squat

Hillary has been actively threatening members of the electoral college. Their testimonies are available online.

They're pushing this story in hopes of creating an electoral college coup

>entire thread is about hate directed at MSM for making groundless claims
>lemee just slide in here and make a groundless claim citing 'online testimonies'

for fucks sake if you have access to them then link them otherwise (((you))) can fuck off

> faithless elector meme
Not again this shit

They basically just shitposted a bunch of fake news stories that people believed but never verified. They also got accused of hacking the DNC and leaked emails to wikileaks. Honestly, the DNC should never have been so corrupt so that none of this would have been an issue. Russia just exposed them.

doesn't this sound like the pizzagate thing?

speculation with breadcrumbs forming up to fit someones narritive??

>Lib: Russia hacked us!

>me: Okay, so whats the proof?

>lib: oh its classified probably

>me: so in other words, unverifiable right?

But somehow we are considered informed enough to vote as a public. reallymakesyouthink

>ttp://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/11/politics/trump-russia-hacking-election/index.html
I hate this faggot ZOG shill-kike.

Never believe the government or anyone for that matter unless they actually provide evidence. What evidence has been shown showing Russian involvement? Zip. Nada. Zilch. Rumors and theories are pretty much the same. Pizzagate has more legs to it than Russian involvement. Remember the government is controlled by Democrats and establishment (Republicans/Democrats). Lobbying is a huge cash cow where corps can spend a few million and reap multiple times more than their investment. All that built up investment towards Clinton and Obama is now bad.

Where are the bread crumbs? All I see are some (((media))) outlets claiming it's true.

>It's the DNC's fault! If they weren't so corrupt Russia wouldn't have had to interfere in our election! Russia dindu nuffin!
you russian shills are disgusting

except it has been MSM laying the breadcrumbs for the Russia boogeyman since the first debate when they realized someone would need to be the scapegoat for the leaks

Sup Forums doesn't own pizza comet, it didn't create the artwork or pictures, it didn't link it back to that building through the leaked emails and it didn't create the massive media backlash against the investigation

Don't forget the MSM online and legacy take marching orders from government and especially the DNC. The last thing anyone should do is take whatever is said at face value. Wikileaks would've released docs on Republicans or Trump if they had anything. They don't have a dog in the race.

neither does cnn. Or did.

>Russia wouldn't have had to interfere
it was Russia? Any solid proof? No? So fuck off.

FYI didn't anyone find it odd how Wikileaks was shut down harder than the Manning or Snowden leaks? I think that points to the validity of the operation.

I wasn't the one that made the claim. the person I responded to literally said that russia exposed them. I'm commenting on their own beliefs not telling you mine. you fucking dumbass

Which would you rather hear about? That the DNC is corrupt or that the Russians found out that the DNC is corrupt?

>patassword

hmmmm...

>Implying the DNC corruption is acceptable.
>Implying the Russians didn't do America a favor by revealing emails to the public.
>Implying that Russians convincing voters who to vote for is somehow illegal.

The Russians didn't do anything wrong.

That's because Putin told him the Russians didn't hack us as he was ass-fucking Trump in the penthouse of Trump Towers. Would he lie in a situation like that?

I'd rather we hear about both without trying to make russia look like the good guy that exposes corruption. if russia did do what was claimed both the dnc and russia was in the wrong. the original post I responded to framed a narrative that russia wasn't really in the wrong

Prove me that it was Russia. I believe ( just guessing) it was FBI

here's an idea for a psyop

make a bunch of these images that demonstrates to brain damaged libs the extensive double think going on with MSM (they like pictures and tweets and shit) then get the pics going with a nice hashtag like #flakenews or some crap to show them consistently contradicting themselves

i dunno i feel like they'd get pretty flustered

Also it's not like the media had ANYTHING to do with reporting on the emails endlessly.

I mean it's not like the media INFLUENCES how people think.........

Did you really want to see the nukes of WW3?
Burn in Hell, you mindless drone!

see what I mean: he's just a russian shill

why the fuck did he tell us over and over that the elections were rigged? the system was rigged?

fuck this guy

MUH RUSSIAN BOOGEYMAN EVERYONE BEWARE TOMORROW RUSSIA WILL SHIT ON YOU ALL AND NUKE YOUR HOME A DAY AFTER AND HACK YOU ELECTION A DAY AFTER THAT
it stopped being funny long ago desu

but how did they interfere?

>they use the media
media's at fault then

>they made information present
holy shit hide the truth from the sheep

>Trump said democrats rigged this shit.
>DNC tells Trump there is no way anyone can rig the election stop being a cry baby.
>Hillary loses.
>Every liberal goes ape shit and cries RIGGED BY RUSSIA
This whole election has been a shit show.

Saved.

this desu, i like to believe even though the CIA is compromised there were individuals in the FBI who nudged a few things into place while praying to god it was enough

Trying too hard

I kekd, underrated

let's give it a go then

anyone wants to start a thread with a nice hashtag and start posting these, get them trending and really get those liberal neurons firing about where they're getting their news

it was rigged, and he still won

in michigan they counted the votes for hillary 6 times just lmao and in nevada they registered tens of thousands of dead people who voted democrat

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

trying to hard to do what?

oh ok why doesnt he demand a recount if the election was rigged?

every thread is just a reflection of whatever the board wants to talk about even if the OP is completely different

that's why
we stay awoke all night nigga

This is like Pravda in the Soviet Union ,everyone knows the media is lying even the normies aren't buying it that much anymore.

>oh ok why doesnt he demand a recount if the election was rigged?

Probably because he's a gentleman and wants to spare hillary's feelings.

it's a bit worrying seeing as how most authoritarian establishments that lose their control over the narrative eventually have to turn to force if dominance is to be held, usually through false flags, controlled opposition and 'terrorist' attacks

lol

Four weeks in, and so far Trump's victory has been blamed on:

>uneducated southern hicks
>white women
>"fake" news
>Russian hackers

Any guesses what the next scapegoat is going to be?

Judging by your post number,

Doubles and Kek at the same time.

>we're watching the establishment psy op machine seize and foam at the mouth right in front of us

wew what a time line to be a part of

Pepe of course.

Based Trump.

berrypickers don't know how fertile the soil will be under Trump age. berrypicker only know how to take.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmM8rE_LdFA

was just watching this today, still very relevant

>Tfw the vatican is posting behind an Italian Proxy.

>pushing out propaganda against one side but not the other isn't interfering
Thia is what Trumpcucks ACTUALLY believe

They are trying to conflate the Podesta emails with Russia hacking the election when their involvement in that to begin with is probably specious. It's fake news essentially.

Reminder: all the left can do is project. They are everything they claim to hate.

>all this shilling for Russia and crying about liberals
You guys are useful idiots

>CIA concludes that Russia interfered in the election
>Trump says "Fuck the CIA" they were wrong about WMDs in Iraq
>even though the CIA warned the Bush government that Saddam probably didn't had WMDs anymore

This is the CIA right now:

youtubedoubler.com/h9pg

Even if Russia did leak emails, which I highly doubt. What is their argument? The DNC was corrupt, but they would have won if people didnt know about it?

He clicked on a phishing link.