God don't exist nigger

Link you faggot

rt.com/news/369927-nigeria-church-160-dead/

welcome to heaven

What the fuck i love god now.

These threads are the best

Thou must follow building codes

/thread

... you're not wrong. The old testament does actually get pretty specific about some building laws.

dults vault

why would he create them then order you to kill them dipshit, also stay neutral faggot.

160 isn't enough

he ended their pain.

Ah, yes, Leviticus 22:25

>Whoever shall space a stud further than one cubit from it's brother in a retaining wall or one cubit and one span in any other wall shall be considered unclean for a period of 7 days and nights and may not practice carpentry until he taketh 3 days and nights of continuing education.

Top priority passage.

Mr. Manhattan fallacy. Civilized people's need a common enemy should they not war against one another and ultimately self destruct. God created niggers as a solution to a flaw in our nature caused by self consciousness.

yeah god plan really didnt work too well did it? WWI WWII and many other had no such thing. anyway you are trolling so troll better fag

>why would he create them then order you to kill them dipshit
Do you even read the old testament?

Must have had copies of Obungos birth certificates.

The flaw lies with humanity not with God's plan. The left seeks to directly contradict divine intention, and the oversight is that humans are not all consuming and all violent. Therefore the logic is good, the subject (((us))) naturally self destructive. Instead of realizing this enemy we have come to celebrate it, furthering our natural path of self destruction

he created us so he must be responsible , he created a defective model

this

berrypicker want us look at ground

never at sky and wonder why and what if.

berrypicker only look at bush and ass of other berrypicker

if only priests had day jobs.

You're the dumbest fucking turk I've ever talked to. As stated in my first post, self consciousness is unpredictable. God created a perfect being in that it was self realizing, however once self realizing, said being is subject to its own will, and therefore own imperfections and vulnerabilities you fuckwit.

He created them as slaves, but then (((certain people))) tricked his sons into believing them they are human beings.
God can't really get involved because of free will and all that so he is sending clues instead

>self consciousness is unpredictable
>god (the all knowing) cant predict what humans will do.
no senpai, you are truly the dumbest american on pol. the fact the you want to rationalist your argument proves my point of you being dumbshit

>Stop breeding and make kids you can't feed! Or I will remove them personally.
t. Odin

To put this in simple terms for a retarded turk, Adam was the perfect being, but was naked, once Adam realized he was naked, he hid from god because he was naked, the nakedness was a self imposed vulnerability/imperfection, though by any sense but his own, he was perfect. You could argue that self realization is flawed design, but I would argue that self consciousness is perfection itself.

Get somebody who knows what they're doing to build your church.

In all possible contexts.

that shit is made of steel. you can tell by the color and way the shit cris crosses. if it was aluminum it wouldnt be red most likely and they tend to avoid triangles and just use U beam shit

the frame should have been able to survive a hurricane or a damn earth quake. god was mad as fuck

They didn't eat enough grass to appease gods anger
youtube.com/watch?v=Qpi26SvwL04

memes
kek loves memes

KEK

God gave people free will. That free will has built this Church`s building.

fpbp

>Why would God create a fruit that you werent supposed to eat?

praise THE MORMON JESUS for his works

Link? Video?

>What did Allah mean by this?
Fixed.