en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_de_Janeiro_school_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_State_Oil_Academy_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Loche_shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4&list=LLTJoiVyOJDp4vs350Lzgagw&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_de_Janeiro_school_shooting

>Not posting unedited version
youtube.com/watch?v=imvmvTWM0NM

>gun free zones are what causes school shootings!
>AMERILOGIC

really? jesus christ

Olha, UM tiroteio em um pais quase tão violento como os EUA

American feminism and Toxic culture towards the different is why shootings exist.

Still school shootings exist elsewhere with black market guns, just not as common as Usa.

talk numbers. how many per thou in Canada in the last 10 years?

incredibly disappointed that the beta /r9k/posting main character was not the shooter

>unedited version
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw

Kids have to easy of access to guns in the states. I love guns and I am against any type of ban including automatic weapons ban but some idiots let their kids have unrestricted access to guns or they don't lock their shit up well. 16 year old was just murdered by other 16 year Olds in my town and these little shits had access to guns while they were drinking and doing drugs.

Shit ridiculous.
ktva.com/2-additional-teens-charged-connection-grunwald-murder-683/

Shit like that is 100% fault of the parents.

They're rare but slowly increasing.

>If they run, they're students.
If they stand still, they're well disciplined students.

Top kek

impressive evidence you got there, totally convincing.

Gun culture is why. Teachers letting kids get bullied too, or mentally ill kids being allowed to hang with normies.

Also sociopaths=guns use.

Go look up the numbers yourself. We had 10 so far in one decade. And not all on the wiki either.

It's the niggers.

maybe you've been infected with murricans

Needs a remix

One reason would be that we have longer schooldays = more potential shootings

Kids have easy access to guns? LOL.

Every single instance of a kid shooting the gun is obtained as a of a felony.

Nice nigger tits. White guys in usa know how to bleach the niggers from dark poop to light brown.

Ours are mostly not white or just geeks.

>comparing international terrorism with farma-fueled angsty teens with gun access

kek is this what that guy is from

Less that teachers are letting kids get bullied more that they don't allow fighting back.

You are more likely to be caught fighting back than being a dick starting something. So kids feel like they will get into more trouble for defending themselves that the offenders will be if at all.

it's easier for a dumb teen to get a gun when there's one in every household than when policemen and dangerous gansters have them.

>signs of planning a shooting
>reading gun hobbyist magazines and watching rifle demonstration videos is how you plan a school shooting

This is the real goal of liberals. Convince everyone that even an interest in weapons is crazy and unhinged if you aren't the government. Gun control isn't about controlling the guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y

oh does your country need some American violence?

>implying the school shooters have no interest in guns and pick up guns for the first time when they decide to murder their classmates
>implying gun nuts aren't a minority in society
>implying browsing gun magazines and watching fps russia doesn't make you 100x more likely to shoot up the school as someone who has no apparent interest in firearms
>implying it's not worth it to give a few gun nut kids detention to save the lives of their classmates or someone else's

This right here is truth. The people who end up offing themselves or going on shooting rampages don't do it because they just got beat up. Movies would have you believe that bullies beat their victims up after school but most bullying is not really physical so much as social and emotional. A bully can pester you all day long and none of the teachers will do anything about it as long as he stops short of giving you a bruise. But god forbid little timmy gives the bully a well deserved shiner; obviously this is a sign of violent tendencies that timmy should be punished for. Most bullies are just in need of a good smacking around.

lost to it

There were plenty of people in my high school that read gun hobbyist magazines and watched videos of professional shooting events on youtube. None of them shot the place up. Having an interest in guns does not make a person likely to go on a shooting rampage, thats just paranoid thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi59RGB7D9s
All according to keikaku

hey, the swedish friend brought a flawless logical reasoning here. out with your sophism and fallacies.

Nobody said there is a direct causal link between watching gun videos and shooting up the school, but nobody is shooting up a school without first watching gun videos. Why should we take the risk? Maybe your friends lose a hobby (a dangerous and appalling hobby at that, but each to his own) but the victims lose their lives and their families lose a loved one. Are you seriously trying to argue that gun nuts' right to watch gun videos and promote gun violence in school somehow trumps securing the lives of their classmates? If so, do you also have a crack pipe attachment for your AR-15? Because that seems like the only reasonable explanation for your opinions.

at least the calculation for austria is questionable.
i would not call that a mass public shooting.

the incident used in your statistic was a colossal police screw up that lead to 4 deaths.
it was an operation involving cobra(basically SWAT) to catch a poacher.
it was poorly planned and executed.

police started shooting at a suspect vehicle to stop it. they failed and then the guy killed 3 police officers and a medic.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQgucPNxXMQ

Violent people is what causes it.

I bet the majority of school shootings in the US would have had the same outcome no matter what the individual was armed with.

>school shootings in the last ten years is over 9000
cmon man, thats a fucking stale meme

>This is what adults think school is like these days

>comments disabled
>voting disabled
ITS FUCKING 2016 AMERICA TURN IN YOU;RE GUNS

So the same type of event that faggots classify as a "Mass shooting" in the US? Got it.

>if sand niggers kills us it's no big deal. Our gun laws still work.

Ours is 3, and that includes the attacker dieing by cops or himself.

actually it violates their own definition of mass public shooting.

i.e. the clause stating "and not in the course of committing another crime"

Fuck off Feinstein shill, you tried that here in Southern California and got more people killed, more illegals brought in, and managed to put more people lives in danger.

>not trusting your FBI nor your police, the most reliable forces on earth.
Are YOU gonna face the butthurt arabs?
There is so much wrong in you.

Again we rain supreme. Everyone but America is dumb

No matter how much you bitch, I will always have my guns, and you will never have yours. Suck my fat American dick.

Best version

I like how the leather doesn't have any curve to it whatsoever because youve only worn it around the house on occasion. Proably whenever you're expecting a pizza delivery.

Actually, that's a year old picture. I'm not at home now, but it currently is very worn in.

>Gun violence is preventable when you know the sings
This is actually amazing: they are addressing the problem and denying it at the same time.

> the eternal swede
Sleep tight in your cuckshed

kek.

Lol what.
School shootings are done by loners and black thugs.

It's more violent actually.

youtu.be/gi59RGB7D9s

My name is Evan lol.

Dear god, turn yourself into the police this instance, you're not welcome on this Mongoloid basket weaving forum.

We are a Mongoloid basket weaving forum of peace.

In different ways.
I'm interested in living there.. in a safe area.

cuck

>implying this doesn't outdo every USA school shooting combined

you need a license for making people think that much

what is dis

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse_and_Montauban_shootings

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kauhajoki_school_shooting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_de_Janeiro_school_shooting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan_State_Oil_Academy_shooting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Loche_shootings

Beslan

The brave Chechens held an entire school hostage at gunpoint to force Russia to grant them independence. They killed a couple hundred children.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4&list=LLTJoiVyOJDp4vs350Lzgagw&index=1