Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder.

ITS HER TURN
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Friendly reminder, you should learn election rules

If you believe this, then you don't believe in the electoral college, then you believe in a civil war (coasts against middle-america).

United we stand, divided we fall.

Suck it up for 4 years, and try to persuade the public over that time. Maybe you'll do well in the midterms.

WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING

We won, fair and square. Get over it, Drumpflets.

It's only because of an outdated, archaic electoral college system devised in the days of slavery that we were denied our victory. Not to mention Russian hacking.

She won 52 counties.

There are over 3000 counties.

The electoral college is specifically designed to stop the masses from disregarding the smaller counties.

lmao what a major loser, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, probably the worst democrat candidate in history
>hey, let's have a woman candidate, what could go wrong?
ayy

Keep barking.

No one cares.

FIRST AMENDMENT

KEEP KIDS SAFE

PIZZAGATE

IS NOT FAKE!

1 person. 1 vote.
That's democracy.
That's what's fair.

What don't you fucking understand you dumb redneck trumpshit?

unfriendly reminder.....she lost.
Get over it.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

You're British user. Unless you live in London you know what that kinda shit does to counties.

I was playing poker with my friends yesterday. I got a 9, a 2 and a jack. My friends said that was a losing hand but if I'd been playing Blackjack, it would have been a winning hand. Therefore I should be treated as having won the game of poker.

>wah wah wah the recount didn't work!
>wah wah wah why is America a constitutional republic? I wanna change the past 240 years of American history so Hillary can be president!

>>What don't you fucking understand you dumb redneck trumpshit?
>what is a republic

I see no fly zone is Syria

I'm guessing she lost

because we're a republic, not a democracy?

They did a recount and Trump got more votes than her even the pop vote

Trump would have the popular vote had it not been for illegal immigrants.
The states with more illegal immigrants also have worse voter ID laws, or in some cases, none. Figure the rest out yourself.

>1 person. 1 vote.
>That's democracy.

No, that's a form of democracy. There are other forms. The UK does not choose its government on the basis of who gets most votes. In fact, very few countries do.

>That's what's fair.

Other people think otherwise and, since they wrote the constitution, their opinion is the one that matters.

>outdated, archaic electoral college system
Didn't hear anybody whinging about it when Obongo got voted in on the electoral vote over Romney with the popular.
Oh, that's right, it's because democrats are a bunch of whiney little faggets.

Would been nice, then we would have a load of UKIP MPs instead of SNP who are trying to shit up Brexit

Shame real world doesnt work like that

it does jack shit to counties. also why should what county you are in matter in a presidential election? he's supposed to represent the country not just your county.

>lets use this system that encourages republicans in the biggest state not to turn out.
>waaahhhh I didn't win under this system use something else!

>if I lie on the internet it will become true

Nope. Obama got the popular vote both in 2008 and 2012. Just some facts for you, from a proud liberal.

>he thinks romney won the popular vote.

>LOL Silly drumpftards,The election isnt rigged,you're just losing!
>The fuck? SHE LOST? I demand recount,The Russians rigged the election!

I will enjoy the tsunami of tears for the next 2 terms of nothing but Trump.

The electoral college weights votes from well populated areas around ~87% as much as votes from rural areas. Why should we let those toothless redneck back-country cousin fuckers get more representation than us enlightened city-dwelling voters with a college education?

>Didn't hear anybody whinging about it when Obongo got voted in on the electoral vote over Romney with the popular.

He didn't.

They were playing chess. Hillary thought they were playing checkers.

Take away all of the illegal messican votes in cali and trump still wins

Hillary thought she would be INSTALLED.

sorry I a retard

Hillary is too evil to be president

pretty sure illegals cant register to vote.

More than two, Ivanka could be the first female President.

>city people
>not retards

he's supposed to represent the country, not just california and new york city

The liberals are going to try and meme Hillary into a lost opportunity like they did with Al Gore.

HURR DURR IF AL GORE WAS PRESIDENT WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GONE INTO IRAQ!

Absolutely pathetic.

>what I said is directly contradicted by facts so I won't say anything

Exactly. Only smarmy urban dipshits voted Hillary, the rest of the country supported Trump.

california and nyc cant win you the election. also california has a ton of republicans in it, just not enough to matter in the electoral college.

>oink

That's why we blow the lid on her crime syndicate.

If Hillary were president I could've sold my child to John Podesta to make ends meet.

too bad this is not how the US election works and this is the agreement she accepted running for office.

>smarmy urban dipshits
aka educated people who've seen what happened in history who are in touch with what's going on in the world

>the rest of the country
aka ignorant, god-fearing white trash who are upset women and POC aren't tolerating oppression and slavery anymore and want to lash out against liberalism

kys drumfposter OP

follow your dear leaders rules

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Pssst! Hey! Retarded coastal-dweller! We aren't in a democracy!

If you live in the city, you ARE legitimately retarded.

>pizzagate
>evidence.

>aka educated people who've seen what happened in history who are in touch with what's going on in the world
Ever the smugtards...

Sorry dude, he did not. Your attempt to help us out is appreciated tho

Kek wills it

jesus christ man, give it up. It's simply not going to happen!

>Suck it up for 4 years

You mean 8 years.

WE VOTED FOR HER
WHY DID THE ORANGE APE WON???????
SHE IS THE WINNERRRRRRR AAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH

And if you don't have voter ID laws, voter registration is worthless. Why do you think democrats fight ID laws at every turn? It's the best defense against their voter fraud.

>"and growing"
>it takes over a month for Americans to count their ballots
Get your shit together, lads.

>these people are still posting

>when you don't know who you are and try to hard to be Hip and Different, but look like everyone else.

What happened to that Meme of the early to mid 2000s when we saw people who looked like this, we knew right away they were a Mindless moron of Trendy Hollywood.

>And if you don't have voter ID laws, voter registration is worthless.
so you think somehow millions of illegals all get the voter registration lists and then pass out registered names of people that will somehow not vote so the illegals can pretend to be them?
> Why do you think democrats fight ID laws at every turn?
because they disproportionately fuck with minorities and minorities tend to vote democrat.
> It's the best defense against their voter fraud.
what voter fraud?

>we're still doing this thing where we ignore the republic part of America
How long will shitposts like this keep appearing? I think it's good. We'd be in trouble if it was just majority vote and Chris chan's vote meant just as much as anyone elses.

>Implying Trump would never be the Emperor of Man

So minorities are too stupid to get valid forms of id?

no they just dont have them. not everyone in the country needs id.

>Friendly reminder.

Thanks.

Wait wait wait, you can just vote without any kind of id?

assuming you can walk up to the polling place and tell them the name of a registered person who hasnt voted yet and somehow know their address and match their signature.

Depending on the state you have to be registered, but otherwise yes you can pretty much fly into the country and walk into a polling booth and vote.

Anybody who contributes or is a functional member of society does.
It's a fucking drivers license.

ok...

United STATES
30 states v 20 states

>It's a fucking drivers license.
been a functional member of society my whole life. didnt have id for over a decade as an adult. had no use for it. you only need a drivers license if you drive.

>its a lefties don't understand what tyranny of the majority means episode

they fundamentally don't understand what the electoral college is for.

>yes you can pretty much fly into the country and walk into a polling booth and vote.
assuming you've somehow managed to register to vote, yes. otherwise no, faggot.

Damn, the last time Democrats were this butt hurt was when we took away their slaves.

He should have done better when writing that statement. Obama won the Democratic nomination with the electoral system, not the actual presidency.

Obama got the presidency with the electoral college and popular vote.

Not an argument. Stay salty.

I can understand being against Trump, there are legitamite gripes with him, and I'm hoping that he just shuts up and we can get through four years without him fucking something up. That being said, I can't fathom how anybody can support Hillary, let alone vote for her. Trump is ON RECORD saying he doesn't care what bathroom transgender people use. Hilarry is ON RECORD saying she belives marraige should be between a man and a woman, yet gays are afraid of trump?

Maybe the DNC shouldn't have nominated a criminal. Better luck next time.

So I could vote in the name of my father? I know his address, and I could easily learn his signature. (Or my twin brother *insert some random scenarios*)
Assuming they catch me later for voting fraud, they can not remove my ballot, because they don't know which one was mine.

Friendly reminder that Hillary won a contest that no one entered.

> she always knew that the popular vote doesn't matter and so did Trump

what about tyranny of the minority?

We. Don't. Live. In. A. Democracy. Nigger.

She doesn't even look like that anymore.

this is bait

>when you win the election, but still lose

she is going to prison you imbecile.

>both candidates competed under an agreed set of and campaigned based around those rules.
>Hillary lost
>Hill shills say fuck this I don't like these rules.

Say something before the election if you don't want to sound like a salty cunt.

We have a different definition of "educated".

Drumpfkins btfo, how will they ever recover?

>We won, fair and square

Let me know how that works out a month from now at the inauguration.

Oh man, I can't believe I get to enjoy 8 more years of you whiny little pussies crying.

congrats you've managed to get one illegal vote in there and you got caught. surely that will change the entire election.