SOMEONE TELL THE MSM TO ASK WHERE THE FUCK JULIAN ASSANGE IS

These faggots on CNN are basically calling him a liar when they said the hacks of the DNC came from Russia. Assange said they didn't and hinted Seth Rich was the mole. SOMEONE GET CNN OR FOX TO ASK WHERE ASSANGE IS TO DENY THE CLAIMS!!!!!

SO GODDAM TIRED OF THE LIESS!

Other urls found in this thread:

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/11/doubting-thomases/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
youtube.com/watch?v=RdVQu18OWko
youtube.com/watch?v=8fwcQ90OPUY
github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce.
blargbot.xyz/logs/#3cvppr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the embassy lamebrain

bump for the true hero of 2016

anybody that lets this slide is a faggot of major order

Shill, *trashed
Based Spaniard knows.

He's dead and wikileaks is controlled by alphabet agencies - that's why they can say any bullshit.

Bump

Yeah the faggot Chuck Schumer (Amy Schumer's uncle) at Congress had the gall to say the silence at Wikileaks is defending. Who did the silencing, Chuck??

*deafening

lmao Glen Greenwald had dinner with him in the embassy last weekend lamebrain

I hate to say it at this point but I think he's kill.

lies fuck you. the interview he did where it sounded like someone else is completely wiped from the internet, including my random uploads to various sharing sites

he's dead

murdered by Pamela Anderson

oct 17th the night they raided the embassy and snatched assange up

He's slowly turning into geralt

this should be a sticky, fookin mods

you still have it right?

keep on uploading it, Julian's Death must become viral

You fuckers should have pushed assange over trump for time person of the year

Assange died when he went to release Trump's tax returns. Can't be letting the POTUS look bad now can we?

If he's to choose between one evil and another, he'd rather not make any choice at all.

How about Craig Murray visiting him a couple weeks ago too lamebrain?

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/11/doubting-thomases/

The feverdreams of the mentally ill

why don't britbongs just go over to the embassy and protest for proof that he's still in there

Fuck off shill

Google news
>Search Assange
Oh look he's alive and made a fucking statement 2 days ago.

/thread

he claims he seen Julian but that's just a claim, he has no posted any evidence to back this and frankly trust on the internet is never given for free.

retard, julian is in the embassy. If you gave a shit about him youd be working to get him out.

But lamebrain mental patients like you, who didn't even know Julians name before pizzagate, now are the experts.

Now vomit a hashtag at me lamebrain

the public hasn't seen him in person though

>hurf durf I dun trust the people dat hub none jubian fer ducates

lamebrain conspiracy nut

>statement
>fake sounding audio recording
>Fake looking video that didn't mention the election with weird wipes and editing

Get him on the record regarding people calling him a liar. Prove he's not been murdered to silence the truth, shills.

Yeah theres that pesky warrant to arrest for rape that's stopping him making public appearances

>forcing the same middle school insult in multiple threads

complete novice.

What proof is there that Julian Assange existed and wasn't just an actor, giving Ecuador has an extradition treat for sexual crimes with Sweden?

>No proof? I MOCK U HUE HUE HUE

You can keep typing lamebrain all you want, i don't think you know what projection is.

im only paid to shill in one thread at a time so I dunno what youre talking about

It's easy then. Just ask for an interview with him regarding the claims that he's lying about the source of the DNC hacks given to Wikileaks. If it's so easy, PRODUCE.

Hint: you can't because he's dead and you're a shill.

bump

lots of proof, youre just too retarded to listen to it.

hurf durf where da poof i wan to touch jubians pee pee or a dunna belib he live

lamebrain

the MSM hates Assange, because he gets all the juicy insider info they used to get. that's why they don't like talking about Wikileaks stuff at all, and are probably overjoyed that he's missing.

has wikileaks ever leaked anything seriously damaging to israel?
just curious

Post pictures/video from that visit, then maybe somebody will believe you a little, fucking leaf shill.

and before that was a recording

which he did, about castro.

you lamebrains claimed it was doctored recordings

oh and pamela anderson just visited him again this week,

lamebrain

i didn't call you a shill. so you just admitted it yourself.

heh. but i simply think you're just a kid with a limited English vocabulary, i hardly think you get paid here.

he could show himself at his window like he's done in the past. what's stopping that

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

Russian snipers.

Im a huge shill, actually paid by the trump campaign who made a deal with the NSA to assassinate julian and get trump elected in exchange for him cracking down on the CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=RdVQu18OWko

Can someone edit this pic and make a "punished snake" meme out of it? He nailed the big boss haircut perfectly

I caught like 15 minutes of Hannity's radio show a few days ago, and he said he was going to have an interview with him soon and that they'd talked recently.

yep, clearly assange isn't speaking, someone is speaking above him with this software.

you can fake an interview, or if a person is alive. but you can't fake voices with computers yet.

Someone start a white house petition for Trump to release info about Julian Assange's well-being and get the charges against him dropped so he can leave the embassy. He owes Assange at least that much after all that's happened.

no he actually spoke with the secret clone that replaced julian after he was killed

being a shill, literally, means you get paid to say this shit

post your paycheck.

HES DEAD

BEEN DEAD AND GONE FOR ALONG TIME

GERALT IS GONE

NO WITCHER 4

>but you can't fake voices with computers yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fwcQ90OPUY

I dont get it until the 15th sorry :^)

Yep, they go full "oh no that sucks" mode with it.

>Someone
Why can't you do it?

nah its much easier for lamebrains to claim he dead and post threads about it online

>Payday on a thursday

and you know how I know you're a troll and not a shill?

>hes so poor he has to be paid weekly

enjoy poverty jamal

>13 posts by this ID in just 60 posts
>more to come
Fucking leafs

i know not because of the date but because the ceaseless projection.

so now I know you're not a white cannuck, ESL student, and only one comback. B^)

>controlled by alphabet agencies
Google bought wikileaks?

k senpai I got you, calling my buddy right now

>only one star
>Two red and white stripes, only one of each
Is this a discount flag of the USA?

Awesome!

Bumping fo Julian

bumpu

I thought u had to be a Murrican?

bumping

>lamebrain
>lamebrain
>lamebrain
>lamebrain
>lamebrain

This is what I saw that's out there....

"Here are the tools to get Assange's information out of the blockchain. We are about to get gagged. Or worse. Pls do the right thing. These tools won't be around for long. FULL DISCLOSURE, let the people have the truth. No matter how damming. Sir, this information is dangerous. They killed Jean, and group one is missing. We need this public asap. We need more people involved. Be safe, sir. Thank you for being a true patriot. The tools will be improved if we can.github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce. And here is the bot link to the archived conversation as we built this. You will need the conversation to understand what to do. blargbot.xyz/logs/#3cvppr this is time sensitive. Thank you."

Hm, seems interesting but I ain't clickin on that shit nigga.