How fucked is Seattle?

How fucked is Seattle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq1aAsjYOBg
pikabu.ru/story/quotkvartiraquot_8_kvm_rly_4673392
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beyond redemption

$750 is cheap as fuck for the U.District.

Is that rent, or how much it cost to build, or how much it costs to buy?

Interior pics?

looks kinda comfy desu

Looks comfy tbqh.

Nuke from orbit. Remove Libtard.

I like the aesthetics

not sure about the price or size tho

Knowing hipsters, this will the hottest and the most indemand apartments in the city

Looks comfy desu. Would pay 750/month if that is the entire unit

750 to live in actual fucking broom closet?
Seriously fuck this gay city

Remove Coffee

wait a minute.

>apartment

multiple people live in there? OH FUCK NO, that's not comfy. If that was all for one person, maybe...but multiple? Jesus you're like rats in a cage.

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Lol

PizzaGate is new CTR shill

So let me get this straight.
>Take a shit.
>Have to walk all the way around a wall.
>Then can wash your hands.
>No cupboard under sink to store things that are needed.
>No mirror.
As well
>Shower in a corner.
>Get out to dry self.
>In front of massive wide the fuck open window.

Whoever designed this place was a certified retard.

This can't go on, right? I mean this insanity must end, Right?

it s even worst in Paris a 6 sqm room is rented for 1100jewros

>this cost me 2,300 a month with faculty discount in SF.

I can only dream of such luxury!

If you're a hipster, it's great.

If you're normal, stay away.

>Door's actually look as if they would obstruct you.
>Not going for sliding doors in such cramped spaces.

certified troll
he knew liberal hipster would love to live in such a place.

>In front of massive wide the fuck open window.
You know you can buy curtains and/or blinds, right?

>closed concept kitchen
>2300 a month

700 square foot homes go for 500k.

That's cozy, but damn.

I don't understand why someone would want to rent an apartment in the city.

You can rent a larger apartment in the suburbs for almoat half the price than in the city.

bahhahaha

>You need to buy blinds for your bathroom.
Or, maybe, and this is just a crazy idea.
>Don't put massive buttfucking huge windows in your bathroom!

Thats like those hipsters who have bedrooms that are nothing but glass walls and live in populated areas so everybody can see your shit.

All hail the great wall and its offsprings, may they impede the movement of shitskin for ever.

>$750
fuck man, I can get a room 4x the size at the least for 800

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq1aAsjYOBg
we have these in Korea, they're called goshitels

burgers are scared because they're too fat to waddle into the OP's apartment

Well user, I was raised to always have blinds and curtains on every window, so I don't see the problem is a huge as fuck window in any room as long as it can be covered.

There's no kitchen. How the fuck are you supposed to make food?

And now that I think about it, that's a hispanic dream. they can fit their entire 31 person family into it with room to spare

... I'm adding sliding doors to my house design now.

Thanks user.

They just eat out for every meal. It's part of the 'city experience'.

How can I put that card inside my PC?

Where do you cook lol where do u fug?

>emergency exit in bedroom
anyone else creeped out by this?

Was you also raised with floor to ceiling windows in the shitter?

>hipsters
>cooking
they'll spend $50 on some Ethiopian-Korean fusion place for dinner and then bitch on facebook and twitter about how they're so poor they have to eat ramen 6 nights a week.

750 dollars is pretty cheap for an apartment

>U.District
>I'll just use some of my student loans to eat out every day

That or they'll get a Microwave / Mini convection oven / hot plate and cook food that way.

Easy peasy.

Pretty fucked, they are down against the packers on the road

>mfw former residential framer
>mfw someone built this

>mfw hipster retards paying off their gender studies degrees rent shit like this when I at the age of 23 live alone and have a $720 mortgage on a 980sq foot house

If it's a double decker, might not be so bad actually.

You have to remember these places are not meant to be permanent homes. They are basically meant to be dorm room alternatives for students.

This apartment is sort of a low level eugenics plan, even if the dumb fucker who rents it is able to convince a girl to come back to his place she'll turn right the fuck around when she sees that room, and even if she's drunk as fuck and stays anyways I'll bet having to piss and shit within sight (and smell) of the bed will kill the mood.

BC you are required by law to try to run away if a burglar comes in.

This is the entire apartment:

Most likely a community kitchen. Which has it's pros in cons.

One pro being that it's always kept clean by staff. One con being that obviously there might be other people there.

Its for when you try to rape her.

These sorts of places expect you to provide your own hotplate/toaster oven/mini-fridge
It's the equivalent of living in a dorm room

>take a shit
>entire apartment reeks of shit
No thanks.

It's not like every shit I take smells bad but if I've had some spicy rangoo for dinner I like being able to evacuate in the bathroom and then evacuate the bathroom.

it costs less than a car

>the idea of having to cook a thanksgiving turkey in a community kitchen

Not for me. I'm claustrophobic as fuck. Tight spaces are stressful as fuck. I get nervous as fuck and can barely breathe.

It's impossible to afford a 1 bedroom here in the U district.

I love my roommates though. We all shit post on pol together.

Kek, and just a few days ago we had thread about this pikabu.ru/story/quotkvartiraquot_8_kvm_rly_4673392
>Novosibirsk
>8m^2
>you can buy it for $6000, +/-$500

really not a bad deal

I mean some people never stay in their rooms except to sleep, think turbo normie extroverts

these types of rooms would be perfect for them

>Most likely a community kitchen. W

Yeah, fuck that

There's no way this is legal to inhabit

> prisoners have even smaller cells with no shower

actually, never mind.

ctr disappeared from the internet the weekend before the US General election.
pizzagate burst onto the scene with the fury of a thousand austists.
all dissent was gangbanged as "complicit in the abuse."
leddit's critical thinkers downvoted to oblivion.
only accepting the loose, anecdotal evidence was acceptable conversation.
they didn't count on there being evidence in podesta's e-mails
they didn't count on people being able to identify alefantis' avatar
or did they?

this was a psyop against the american people
we need to find, arrest, try, convict and execute these people.
this is an attack on our first amendment.

they people responsible for this attempted coup need to be found and brought to justice.

>Fuckers living in San Fran.
>Paying upwards $2300 a month in rent.
MEANWHILE! ME!
>Buy a home for less then 60 k with lots of land.
>Drive 30 minutes to do whatever I want.
>I even converted my backyard into a large target range for shooting.
>Oh shit I can even camp in the woods when I get board cause I own that too.

Stay fucking pleb, I may not make over 100 grand a year but shit son, I feel like a king compared to some of these people who dont even own a stove!

Perfect for friendsgiving then, which is all these rootless atheist cucks celebrate anyway.

I hope Seattle and the rest of Washington gets set on fire and all of those cunts turn to salt. Fuck them all. Fuck them.

Where do u live

Oh no, all these trees get to see me naked!
Hazukashii!

my dorm hall had a community kitchen and I fucking hated it.
god damn niggers would line up 30 minutes early before the kitchen opens and spend all day in there screeching about. They of course leave a huge as fuck mess behind

Honestly the U-District isn't that bad for a 1 bed.

I've been shopping around and I see quite a few in the 1200-1300 range.

Oddly the price of a 1 bed is usually about the same as a studio.

Not him, but you are a fucking retard. Want a cabinet under the sink? Install it yourself. Want a mirror? Install it yourself. Concerned about the big windows? Buy a curtain and install it yourself you cheap bastard. Shit like that shouldn't be your landlords responsibility because those aren't a necessity.

When I turned 22 and got my bachelors I immediately moved to Seattle to try to get a job at Boeing, I first got a decent gig make 17 an hour but I had to roommate with a stranger on craigslist, he turned into a creepy lazy tard so I ended up living in a tent under a freeway for 2 months to save up, after not getting a response from Boeing, Microsoft, and other big companies around the area I lived in Kent for awhile then It just got to expensive to live alone off 17 an hour and went back home, shame...its so beautiful in the PNW

HAHAHA Seattle

i live in seattle for work. it's a wasteland hellhole of liberal groupthink

>mayor designates new homeless encampments every month
>no critical thinking or independent thought. anything non-conforming is "racist"
>constant assault on gun owners. firearm & bullet taxes that cost more in lost tax revenue than they bring in
>ugly af purple-haired women with hairy armpits
>solution to any problem is pass a law or ban/regulate something

jesus christ i can't wait to move back to the south

don't worry guys, they have $15 minimum wage

user, I'm pretty sure Seattle was fucked well before this built this """""apartment""""".

Day of the Volcano can't come soon enough.

at $750 a month this prison cell is still $30 more then the total I get for neetbux a month

>non-conforming thinking
Dude yes, I love Seattle except for this.

I genuinely can't express myself in a real way in 90% of the situations I'm in. EVEN around people I am friends with. It's so toxic to not have the popular opinion and safe talking points prepared.

AND IT'S ABOUT EVERYTHING.

"user, what kind of girl do you like?"
-I like traditional girly girls, dresses, make-up, long hair with natural color
"user, that's so weird! What you only like fake magazine girls? They don't exist you know!"

"user, what do you think of the election?
-Oh, I don't really follow it, I'm undecided"
(Total lie obviously, I'm a rabid Sup Forumslack)
"OMG user, Trump is a racist! Trump voters are racist! I'm an immigrant, don't you know he will send us all home?!...Are you voting for Trump??"

"user, where did you eat for lunch?
-Generic Indian place, it was great.
"user, but that's not authentic! I've been there, it's really bad, and my friend from India said it's Americanized garbage"

"Yay Pride Week!, lets go to the hill"
-Stay silent
"user WHY ARE YOU SILENT?, ARE YOU ANTI GAY?"

I'm not gonna lie.

This apartment seems pretty cozy, even if the toilet isn't in its own room.

all the autists and spergs move to seattle, so don't blame yourself or your own autism

that's cause you're competing with the third world. So long as there are hordes of third worlders entering and breeding uncontrollably, and a constant influx of people from other parts of the country, prices will climb exponentially.

Canada and Australia wouldn't have its housing problem without the Chinese. LA would be cheap without Mexicans, Paris and London wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the Muslims, Arabs, niggers, and slavs taking up space.

ive mostly given up on trying to meet people here

if i go to a random bar or gathering then i typically get shit for being a non-native tech worker and driving up the hipsters' rent

if i go out with coworkers, the moment we're out of a work environment it devolves into rabid liberal circlejerks and i just have to smile politely and stay quiet

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

lol gg lad. That's what we get for modern American urban planning. These cities ain't fucking livable, and the hordes of brown people don't help either.

The plot thickens. Just when i thoughr i was getting off this ride

kek

>make your own capsule hotel

lol Americans have it worse. Student dorms have communal showers for about 20-30 students, and the bedroom "dorms" are about 50% larger but have to house two people.

We also still have to pay about $30,000 a year for everything including tuition unless you're an illegal/Black

I actually really like small spaces. I would love to homestead in one.

>Rent an apartment.
>Put one screw hole in the wall.
>Chang Su runs in and beats me with a ball bat for destruction of property you no live here no mo get out!
You are the retard.

That's dirt cheap for SF, now.

its just western WA thats infested with left wing parasites, eastern is very red

That you get 2 hours less a day mimimum to spend in, because you're stuck in the commute.