10 reasons to be a Muslim

>1. Islam is a religion of peace
>2. Islam is the oldest religion.
>3. Allah SWT is All-Merciful and forgives all sins except making partners with Allah (syirik). [An Nisa 4:48]
>4. The concept of punishment in the next world, Heaven and Hell deters man from doing bad and encourage doing good. [Al Hashr 59:18].
>5. Islam is a way of life. Allah sent down Al Qur’an to guide us to the right path in this world and the next world.
>6. Allah SWT invites man to embrace Islam.
>7. The only religion that is accepted by Allah is Islam. [Al Imran 3:85]
>8. Islam is a universal religion. [Al-'Anbyā' 21:107]
>9. Islam gives solution to every problem.
>10. With Muslim who has knowledge of Islam will find Islam an easy religion.

Islam comes from the Arabic word salama, salima and aslama. You have no excuse!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The oldest

Come on now

Islam began with the creation of Adam. Adam and Eve commited a sin and Allah forgave them.
Then Allah sent a messenger to each race [Al Imran 3:19] to inform them the one message that is worship Allah alone.
All the messengers were Muslims for they all submit to the will of Allah.

La ilaha illallah, Muhammad-ur- Rasul-Allah

Which one lads?

KYS, shill! I'm usually not one to defend Muslims, but even they don't deserve this kind of faggotry. Islam is shitty as it is; you don't need to go around masquerading as a Muslim.

fpbp
this is bollocks

Islam began with a mass murdering pedophile.

You know it.
I know it.
Everybody knows it.

>Number 3 and4

Are exactly the reasons why Christcucks are getting BTFO these days.

Easy to poke holes in a religion that that literally says God had to kill himself to save humanity from its sins AND let's you sin however you want because "all sin is sin"

I missed the cute muzzie anime girls

Do post more lad

It's alright my Christian friend. Islam still welcomes you.

The first two things you said were wrong so I gave up

Shit image, no option for Twelver which is by far the largest denomination for the Shia sect. About 80% I think

1. hahaha no. Literally tells its followers to kill heretics and other religions.
2. Judaism is older by like 2700 years
3. Maybe if your followers did that would be cool
4. Yeah it sure has stopped all that child rape, beheading and war you guys are so fond of
5. Every religion invites its followers
what am I doing this is blatant bait

The fucking flag

notice how he was named Adam and not Mohammed Adamse Ach-madofclay?

In Islam, you are only permitted to tell the truth.
This board often makes it known that (((They))) tell you lies. Well, this is one of these lies.

Roll

Adam was originally a Muslim name.

>Sweden

Not even surprised.

Yeah, welcoming us with raised weapons. The persecution of Christians in the middle east is about as peaceful as your kind get. Remember what happened the last time your people did that? It ended poorly for you more times than it didn't.

Shall I play a sad violin for you?

(((They))) told you of Christians being persecuted in the middle east. Are you that gullible?

First Caliphate of peace.

Pretty sure it wasn't Gabriel who came to Muhammed in that cave. Just look at the message to see that for yourself.

Islam is the youngest of all the monotheistic religions actually. Doesn't matter how far back your story of Adam and Eve. This is why it hasn't been through an enlightenment like Christianity has in the 1500 where they took out all the violent stuff from the old testament. Islam hasn't had a reformation.

And really the oldest religion is hindu.

Islam is crap just as all the rest of em.

> checks flag

no surprise there

Muslims sure aren't, even though the most violent ones follow the Koran and the Haddith the closest.

A nonsense claim with no proof except for senile Imams who claim it just is, then suggesting they should decapitate you if you question them further.

>3. Allah SWT is All-Merciful and forgives all sins except making partners with Allah (syirik). [An Nisa 4:48]
Except when he's not. He's kinda all over the place in what he says and does.

>4. The concept of punishment in the next world, Heaven and Hell deters man from doing bad and encourage doing good. [Al Hashr 59:18].
Sure doesn't actually happen in the real world.

>5. Islam is a way of life. Allah sent down Al Qur’an to guide us to the right path in this world and the next world.
Well, the first part is true.

>6. Allah SWT invites man to embrace Islam.
Then murders them if they don't, or do but then dares question anything.

>7. The only religion that is accepted by Allah is Islam. [Al Imran 3:85]
But Allah, at best, is a demon out to turn humans against the one true god, and at worst, completely nonexistent.

>8. Islam is a universal religion. [Al-'Anbyā' 21:107]
No, it's only megalomaniacle.

>9. Islam gives solution to every problem.
Often the wrong one.

>10. With Muslim who has knowledge of Islam will find Islam an easy religion.
Of course, it's the docile cows that are easiest to lead to the slaughter.

In short: Islam is wicked and Muhammad was vile.

You've been told lies, my brother.
(((They))) and the other Kuffar deceive you.

Whenever Muslims commit terrorist attacks they site the Qur’an as justification. The Qur’an contains a plethora of passages that directly encourage Muslims to kill non-Muslims.

All Muslims are sucking Jew cock.

It's literally the lie the goys have told.

Broken record.

Much anger in your heart. Embrace Islam and all will be forgiven.

>yfw you'll never be this swedish

Hello there, Abdul Mohammed, drop the date before you drop the next bomb.

Why? Islam is evil. Why would I submit myself to a deceiving spirit?

Because Koran is a one book, written by the one pedo, at a specific period of time, unlike Bible or Torah, which are collaborations of different authors from the different time periods. And it's too late to change anything for them, it's sharia or nada.

Islam is tainted by the hadith. If they followed only the Quran it might be okay, but even though the Quran says to only listen to God they still treat human opinions and interpretations as scripture. What a mess!

>>Adam was a Muslim name

You've got to be either retarded or trolling so hard, this is just too much b8

It's the exact opposite, my friend.

The shamanic religions are older than Hindu, just not organized via the state

>flag

>flag

>that flag
Well Sven i guess it is really too late for you isn't it?

Says the liar. Where is you proof that you're not full of shit? Everyone knows what taqiyya and tawriya are, and it's easy to see.

There hasn't been any reformation because there simply hasn't been a strong need for it.
There are already a dozen denominations and each person is welcome to have sufi/estoteric interpretation.
Muslims are at worst no more traditionalist than members of the Christian Orthodoxy.
ISIS and other Terrorist groups simply wouldn't exist in their current extent if the entire world wasn't trying to meddle with the Middle East.

>10 reasons to be a Muslim
>first two are lies
Fuck off. Islam is a death cult.

Islam is a false religion delivered to Mohammed by angels preaching a false gospel. It is a political system aimed at world domination, posing as a religion.

Jesus Christ is the living son of the living God (you know...Jehovah) who died for your sins, was buried, and rose again according to the scriptures (the Old Testament).

Unlike the false god, Allah, he is not capricious. If you believe on Him (again, Jesus, not Isha) all your sins, past, present, and future, are forgiven. You lose rewards for continuing in sin, but you cannot lose salvation, as it is a work of God, not man.

Time is running out to accept His grace though. If you fail to do so before death or His return, you will be judged for your works, and all men fall short the glory of God.

>What is taqqiya?

"Religion of Peace"

Islam is not a religion of peace. At least ten Muslim countries impose the death penalty for apostasy. They execute people for saying they’re no longer Muslims. Polls show that the majority of Muslims support killing people for saying they’re no longer Muslim.

It’s not only religion that will kill you for saying the wrong thing, drawing the wrong picture or writing the wrong book. At least ten Muslim countries impose the death penalty for homosexuality.

At least 11 Muslim countries stone women to death. They stone them to death for allegedly committing adultery. Polls show that the majority of Muslims in these countries support stoning women to death.

39% of Muslims in Afghanistan and 29% of Muslims in Egypt support terrorist attacks.

Except for when it's jihad time. Oh, I'm sorry, "struggle" time.
Except for all the other monotheistic religions that came before it. Oh, I'm sorry, those were just prophets sent by Allah who only held a piece of his wisdom. How convenient.
Only to muslims tho amiirite?
Like the good done by the young men who blow themselves up in crowds of inifidels because of the promise of ultra-heaven for those who die in jihad.

Taqiyya is meant to be strictly used when a Muslims life is endanger and really only Shiites adhere to it at all.

The Swede is a troll though. Completely doubt he's a legitimate Muslim despite the swedecuck meme.

>Where is you proof that you're not full of shit?

For one, I do not use profanity. That is the sign of demon possession.
You are in deep trouble, my friend. I sense a deep sadness and anger in you.
Accept Allah into your heart, and rid yourself of all this anxiety.
This goes for you all.

>Ahmadi, the only peaceful(ish) sect of Islam, is at most a few spots in Africa and the east.
Sounds about right.

Honestly though, with the amount of persecution those guys get (Islam poetically despises the idea of actually becoming a religion of peace), I'm surprised there's not less.

Accept Jesus as your savior and Lord or you will burn in hell for etermity. Just ask Him and he'll do it man. Try it out and lemme know how it goes.

Islam literally started as a christian sect you idiot

This is a weeb masquerading as a Muslim. In any case, Buddhism is much better in contrast.

Self-realization philosophy and achieving transcendence beats monotheism. Bow to our universal mind you fucking swede. Abhayamudra.

Now why would he do that?
He already accept the teachings of Jesus as a Prophet. Considering him God, however, is just blasphemous.
That's only true if you consider Mormons a Christian sect.
I don't.
Not bad. See there's a reason Muslims did so well in India as a ruling class.

Jesus was a remarkable man. Alas, just a man.
Muhammed is the true prophet.

>Bow to our universal mind you fucking swede.
Your demon is rearing its ugly head again. When you are ready, Allah will remove this blight upon you and you shall feel whole again.

get your rational opinions out of here.

Accept yourself, and rid yourself of the reliance on the existence of a god. Realize that your dependence on external beliefs and influences are a representation of a conflict with your inner self.

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

All mudshits must burn.

And yet, not the first caliphate by a long shot.

That should tell you a lot about Islam.

>Using the opponents profanity as proof of the illegitimacy of their argument.
When you actually have a legitimate argument, we might take you seriously.

Until then, we will continue being in full support of bombing the Middle East.

Don't worry though, we have plenty of rope for when we get around to handling the Swedish problem.

No it didn't. It got started when your pedophile warlord hallucinated that some sort of divine messenger was giving him advice or some shit. All this nonsense you're talking about is made up bullshit

Fuck off and drop dead, goatfuckers are unwelcome here.

Mormons are better

Sup Forums's First Text on Islam is Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin. No one understands Islam or has anything to say about it unless they have read this book.

Inshallah, I am at peace. Thank you for your well-meaning words.

Yeah because Jesus is God but Jesus is also God's son and God is immortal and can't die but Christ died for your sins.

Meanwhile in Islam Jesus' conception was a miracle from God, (komodo dragons are capable of virgin births aswell) and when Jesus was crucified God swept him to heaven before his death so that he could return to fight the antichrist.

Post hot Hijab girls imo

Weak. I didn't think that the patheticness of the modern Swede would rub of on anyone.

You don't know love, so of course you'd be confused.
See, Yahovah has a plan, he has told us it since the beginning. Believe it or not, you have a role in it too. Like the locusts of the plagues, you are allowed to spread across the lands, devouring everything that the people of God has as punishment to his followers for not following his laws, and making their own laws above his. In fact you can rejoice that you will almost entirely crush the Jews before God himself slaughters you all personally. This will shock the whole world that is already on the brink and cause people to finally reject the false teachings of the Synagogue of Satin. Then you will survive in the shadows for a millennium before you get to rise up again, at which point you will go entirely extinct.

Just letting you know.

I would like to see anons refuse Islam on its theology and why it is wrong.

It seems like a pretty strong revelation desu, untouched since the beginning. Unlike Christianity etc.

I am seriously on the fence on this and have considered converting.

Merkel is trying to force Germans and Scandinavians to mix with Arabs.

But its interesting that the Italians, Spanish, Greeks & Portuguese ALREADY did it centuries before.

The DNA of South Europeans is a mix between White and Arab DNA.

I'm sorry I know Sup Forums is not a bastion of scholarly education but we have to bring some rationality to this bait thread.

Imagine you were a Irish MODERATE during the time the IRA was active.
Sure not everyone wanted to kill and bomb but even if you didn't you still felt that the terrorists were justified.

Also. For a second I thought you were Ireland but this analogy still works...

The eternal Swede strikes again

asdf

You will be wiped out, by grace of Jesus.

>brown with blue eyes
>white with brown eyes

Nice flag.

left or right?

>christcuck
>mudslime
>taoist
>>>>>>no jew
>let's (((all))) be friends

Converting from what?

Besides Islam and the Koran are far from untouched.
Islam did begin as a oral tradition and there were more than plenty caliphs who tried to make some small revisions.

Its terms of theology there are going to be some that say Islam is "more violent".
Sure there are more references to war. But again- Islam began orally and such oral traditions tend to heavily use repetition.

Ahmadi, no idea who they are but they have pink color on the map

Who cares, everyone hates muslims, even muslims hates other muslims.

>no jew
oy vey! I'll sue you for this

Yep. Gas the Jews.

This is why every Pollack should convert.

Because the map shows the different jurisprudences and not the different branches of Islam

>11. Unlike AIDS, Muslims can be cured.

Both are the same. It doesn't matter to the gas chamber

Stopped at reason 1

You lying goatfucking piece of vomit.

Piss on your b8 and sage this bullshit.

No thanks mudshit.
Friendly reminder. None of you can be

>"Islam is a religion of peace"
...After you beheaded all non-muslims.

lol oldest religion you're a fucking idiot

Lol so if Jesus is a prophet of Islam and he says he is the son of god but in Islam their is no son of god was Jesus lying and not saying gods message

Boy Butt Sex In Public Places

> first two bullshit right away
> wants people to convert
Bombs on you