grrrgraphics.com/index.html
imdb.com/title/tt5351176/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ISIS w US weapon
Nice

>Fake

>Flat out says pedo

M A D M A N

When did Sup Forums and zyklon ben become pro-republican?

how much they paid ol' Ben "The Bigger The Nigger The More I Pull The Trigger" Garrison so he continues to be the gimp, or does he believe this shit.

When Trump gutted and reformed them on national television

They're fine as long as Trump is leading and dictating the agenda. Ryan on the other hand is a disgrace

When a (somewhat) nationalist candidate was up for nomination. Would have been hard to care for the republicans otherwise. And it still depends on Trump being able to reform them.

where are the labels for Goldman Sachs and big oil?

Newfag detected

Not fake but real.

grrrgraphics.com/index.html

it's always a bad drawing when you have to put the names on symbols

nooob

hehe yeah let's edit it to having a strong aryan sweeping away jews and muslims.....wait.

hello yid

>Sup Forums and zyklon ben
the fucking leddit retards actually give him shekels. Fuck em, I guess you should take a sucker for all they're worth and he did sort of earn it. although not like he was a major figure before it started.

Hello newfag. How was Reddit?

Ben was never a great artist but he is indeed our guy

wew. Ben is fucked

It still shocks me that pol redpilled zyklon Ben. When his cartoons first started showing up here I never thought this would be the end result

It's sad that he doesn't understand the meaning of that enormous phallus.

Where's the merchant?

top kek if i do say so

but may i offer the fact that Gen Barrison wanted 2 draw wanted 2 do look more like

>hillary's lost shoe
every time

looks like a dangerous picture to draw. hopefully ben is irrelevant enough to not become suddenly suicidal.

This. It's already the "unedited" one. Our memes have become reality. DOTR soon brothers. Garrison started coming here to defend himself and got redpilled. He's just subtle about it.

That's nu-Sup Forums for you. They're pro-Israel redditors.

Does Zyklon Ben ever post on any chans anymore? I remember he had a good following on here once but he doesn't seem to visit much these days

>Zyklon-Ben still with us on Pizzagate

noice

We meme'd him to death and leddit gave him money.

>It's the fake one. People remove the merchants before publishing them to make them acceptable.
Why was this deleted? test

this.

Seriously though where is the original?

I am pretty sure the guy that was doing the merchant originals died.

>Hillary's shoe

I can't wait for the 5 hour documentary about this election. Something funny happened EVERY DAY

That took me way too long to spot

He's more subtle than most people think

>that pizza slice

Found the real one

kek

what am i missing here

Jeb the turtle

clover next to frog

>Something funny happened EVERY DAY

For entertainment value, America could not have picked 2 better candidates. Hillary's campaign was like cartoon villains, who all have very evil plans but they always fuck them up in the most hilarious way possible.

Like how Ben Garrison's orignals are actually good now.

George Soros is an owl, which has some significance in Judaism. He has a different cartoon with George Soros drawn as a Moloch statue. He can't put a star of David on his real cartoons so this is his way of naming the Jew.

>pedo cheese on the pizza

nice work benny boy

Should we whack the newfag fast?

Or slow?

>Pro-republican
>Dark clouds hanging over Capital Hill
Choose one

>Trump sweeping away kikes
>While most of his children are converted Jews

It already exists but it's longer than 5 hours.

imdb.com/title/tt5351176/

We memed the real Ben Garrison into the Sup Forums version of Ben Garrison.
At this rate, in 6 months he will be drawing the merchant.

Is there anything we can't do?

Ben is pretty based, but I'm annoyed that he over-labels everything. It's like he's just spoonfeeding us the message, and it can get too crowded with all the text.

Is Ben the first political cartoonist you've ever seen?
There are far worse offenders than him.

It's been his style since forever

That Pepe is adorable

Underrated

That's political comics 101

Ben's cartoons are genuinely WAYYY better than nearly all competition in the political comic field. Makes me sad Sup Forums ruined his life for years.

>clover next to pepe
HE KNOWS

>Implying we don't still do it

How many fucking white supremacist nicknames does Ben "Pulling the trigger on every nigger" Garrison even have?

I know, it's a common problem, but political cartoons don't have to be that way. he one nice thing I can say about Horsey, cock-gobbling faggot that he is, is that he doesn't label every little thing in his work.

What kind of comics did Ben make before Sup Forums gave him the redpill suppository?

a lot less than he used to have. Sup Forums is fucking with him way less than we used to.

His name was Ben Garrison

F

When the Republican party had a candidate that wasn't a neo-conservative faggot

Will the year before the election be known as the Golden Age of Garrison?

It has to do with the width of the target audience.
There are people who, even if they know the name "Kim Jong Un," and know he's the dictator of North Korea, don't know what he actually looks like, nor what the North Korean flag looks like. Such people wouldn't get this Horsey comic unless the baby was wearing a nametag with "Kim Jong Un" on it.

Those people are retards and of course the artist can just choose to not dumb it down for them, but if you want to target the absolute widest audience possible, then labeling is necessary.

We didn't ruin his life. We saved it. Before he was a libertarian cartoonist. Now he's making ones with pizzagate and trump

He has to read pol

You need to stop posting and lurk moar

You're welcome.

He does over-label, and maybe that is his style, but his cartoons have a lot of unlabeled nuance to them too, which I think the labeling effectively, and intentionally, disguises. He's creating his cartoons with two or more messages, the first message is conveyed in the heavy labeling, the second message is given in the subtle imagery and symbolism.

His cartoons are like a gift that keeps on giving, you can usually spot something you hadn't seen before in an old cartoon when viewed at a later time.

When we decidedthe best way to fight them was to just take over the party

Oh wow, the shoe even made it into this one.

>pizza slice literally says "pedo" on it

Damn this guy has balls.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Trump sweeping aside fake news? Cmon tho lmao

For every self-censorship post I give a free bump

he probably will blow up Los Angelas one day

We're coming for you pedo.

I never caught that. Thanks.

we can only hope my man

we can only hope

Trump loves Israel and Jews. His daughter is converted Jew and her husband is a Jew.

your outdated echo chamber narrative is no good here lads!

Breitbat is -----> that way!

>leaf

WOW. How any logical person thought this woman could be President. I mean seriously.