Is it wrong to never have kids?

Is it wrong to never have kids?

yes

Only if you're white

It doesn't matter. Maybe if you have good genetics it's wrong. If you don't have kids, natural selection will replace you with people who did.

Your father had you. His father had him. And so on back thousands of years. Your bloodline has been around since the dawn of humans. Your ancestors overcame true suffering and struggle, successfully rearing and raising generation after generation.

And YOU are going to be the one who ends your bloodline? Okay...

That's stupid
Since he comes from bloodline of fathers, that mean someone else is carrying the bloodline for him as well

He can happily end his knowing some chad will pass on parts of his genetics already

Why does ending my bloodline mean anything? I don't care about people in the future I'll never meet or people in the past I'll never meet.

>be LGBTQWTFLEL
>decide never to have children because it's such a cis white male thing to do
>can't anyways because my genitals were inverted
>die off without passing on my genes or having a family
>forever remembered as part of a mentally ill generation that came and went
Natural Selection is a wonderful thing

If you're a human person, yes. If you're not you shouldn't breed.
Then why don't you kill yourself? You've failed one of the basic things living things do. You're broken.

I want children, I love them, i hope to be a father one day.

How am I "broken" for not doing something I don't care to? Besides, you can do that even without starting a family just by visiting a sperm bank.

Are you going to visit a sperm bank then?

Not having kids is natural selection itself, anyone too pathetic or miserable to have kids shouldn't really spread their genes anyway. But they shouldnt kill themselves as we useful people can cuck them into providing for a society they have no place in.

It's like an easy 20 bucks, perhaps

"The black kids aren't doing well, quick, take money from Europeans and Asians to prop them up and also pay for their children since they have so many but don't work"
>natural selection in 2016

They don't even pay us here, but I did one time.

They told me my sperm can't survive freezing. As it turns out, only half of men have sperm that they can freeze and store.

At least I know now I'm not shooting blanks.

Came here to post this

Now that I think about it, the whole goal of most living organisms on earth is to reproduce as much as possible. And we have created a system to literally get rewarded for fulfilling our biological purpose. Biologically speaking if you were to go bank to bank, state to state, country to country you could impregnate thousands of women, not only make a decent chuck of money. But you would also be the most successful human in all of mankind's history. You would put Genghis khan to shame, all without even killing anyone. And after 20 years you would have an army of children to do your bidding. I personally would form a cult and infiltrate all the major governments of the world, controlling everyone with my seed.

If you are retarded or have a serious hereditary disease, it is actually encouraged.

>tfw only able to impregnate with fresh sperm

We also have laws now that your offspring has the right to know who you are when they are 16. Don't know how it is in the U.S.

So be prepared to get a lot of visits in the future if it's the same.

No. Life is evil. No life = no suffering. I don't want kids either.

>I want children, I love them
Pedo alert

Why don't you go ahead and kill yourself already, edgelord?

Did your uncle touch you or something?

I have multiple mental illnesses and I don't want to pass them down to any potential children. My family name will die with me.

Maybe you are fucked up because your parents are fucked up and raised you to be this way. Ever think about that?

Only if you're white because birth rates are declining and whites are a minority.

this

well desu OP you are spending your Sunday evening posting on an anonymous Japanese cartoon image board

so for you, no. probably not.

I am drunk ( to a level) and am not writing things in the politically correct English because it take a lot of effort, i am not a paedo, i work in a school , so i have legal proof i am not a paedo anyway as they have tests done and background checks

I want to have my own children one day because they bring such joy. I love children in a non-sexual way.

If you're healthy and not dirt poor you should aim for 2 kids.

I myself am not healthy and have fucked up genes and have there for chosen not to create any offspring.

I don't know how anyone can look at the coming demographic shift over the next 25 years in Western country and feel good about bringing a child into it.

They're going to live in an absolutely shit hole, and their children will be a minority

>Is it wrong to never have kids?
That is correct you goddamn faggit!
What's the other option, stick it in another man's ass? Don't get me wrong, you should only eradicate yourself if you are truly autistic or a fucking subhuman moolie, then you should slit your fucking wrist!

So we should just give up right? Fuck you, cuck.

What a stupid fucking attitude to have. It's every white mans duty to fill as many white wombs with as many children as possible.

white people as a whole already have

We have all this immigration, our media pushes white genocide openly and half our people just sit there laughing and nodding along.

Most of the big white countries that matter (in terms of being big bases of economic and military power) like US, UK, Germany and France, are already too far gone.

no

I think it's wrong for degenerates to HAVE kids though.

You are your mom's bloodline too. If a female in your family fucked a nigger you have that too

Seriously? Slit your fucking wrist.
With the "my pussy hurts".
Why are you even still breathing?

You will never have kids anyway.

If you're dating a white woman then it's not a problem.

its up to you, just expect to be judged by most baby boomers.

Is it wrong to have several mixed children?

Why the hateful responses? It's one thing to believe everyone should reproduce, but just saying you won't and you go "KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF". Do you believe telling others to kill themselves is a valid argument? because it really isn't, it's similar to the behavior of a 7 year old.

pic related

your mentality is the root of all of our immigration multicultural problems. whites are going extinct and to see pseudo intellectual autists on the internet try to rationalize their own failure is repulsive to people who care.

>nah, as long as you still squeeze out 2+ white kids eventually you're good.

Or hell, if you can get 8 redpilled half breeds raised in white culture that's still diluting their gene pool more than ours.

second post best post