Fuck you pol

We had a chance to make history and your orange hitler ruined it...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102489293/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank god we might remove that ape from the bill.

Why would trump care about a 12 dollar bill?

They should have put her on something different. Like a 50 or 100. Jackson was such a controversial president that it's good that he's on the 20. It forces people to remember that time we did all that messed up shit.

I hope now we get a $1000 bill with a picture of trump.

>$12

This worthless fucking nigger doesn't deserve to have her face on toilet paper, let alone currency.

TRUMP better shitcan this fucking libtard bullshit.

don't you have a pipeline to protest

Can someone give me a quick rundown? What did Jackson do?

Clever.
I like you.

lmao, why did some dumb slave name their son harriet

>(20*3)/5 = 12
My fucking sides

blew american aboriginals the fuck out and fucked with the (((bankers))) so hard they put him on the $20 after his death because he would have hated it

Fuck yes. Cancel that shit. I bet it's going to cost a fortune

I think you mean (20/5)*3

Why would you like a brazilian dude in american banknotes?
Sad.

Post yfw we get this instead

I dont get it can someone explain?

funny and original

It's about time we get Reagan on the $20 bill. Man, would that trigger the libruls.

Can he do anything about our shitty $10?

trail of tears
destroyed the national bank,
paid off americas debt

the second and third combined and put America through a great depression, the first (deporting the Indians west) was just what every president, including the founding fathers did. just a very visual deportation.
he also got poor whites the right to vote and stopped state nullification of laws until the civil war.

Nixon instead...lol

Topkek

The Three-Fifths Compromise was a compromise reached between delegates from southern states and those from northern states during the 1787 United States Constitutional Convention. The debate was over whether, and if so, how, slaves would be counted when determining a state's total population for legislative representation and taxing purposes.

Fuck you

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok now I remember hahahha

I didnt even think about the 3/5 compromie vote

>5 Silverbacks equals 1 Benjamin

Thank god I won't have to waste time writing NIGGER on all of them.

Trump should not try to stop it. Every one of these bills will be defaced. They need to get their way and be mocked.

/thread

You just had this thread you stupid faggot fuck off. It isn't news, it's been known forever that he's replacing that faggot Secretary of the Treasury.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102489293/

Wow a Federal Reserve owned entirely by Jews. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I love my Jewish masters."

please please please please please please please please please

capodonna should be the first nigger on a $20 if there is ever going to be one

I hope he stops this.
Tubman should have been hanged with John Brown for conspiring to raid Harper's Ferry.
This woman committed covert treason against the United States.

>Jackson caused the first Depression

How's that Jew propaganda doing for you?
>Muh Central bank wuz a good boy. He din-du nuffin

>Harriet Tubman
No. We need a real iconic black woman on the $20. Go big or fuck off.

...the economy crashed within months of the bank closing, the bank was run by a white guy, and was the only bank backing the u.s. currency. do you have to pay to be this stupid or did you do it yourself?

Sounds good. One less ugly nigger I have to look at during the day.

BRB DYING

>trail of tears
Just one of the Indian removals, removing the Cherokee nation (one of the 5 'civilized' tribes) from Georgia and Alabama to Oklahoma
>paid off americas debt
the only time we've ever had a surplus of revenue
>destroyed the national bank
and a new national bank didn't appear for another century; America was not in a depression for a century
>put America through a great depression
The depression was cause by specie curie (only excepting bullion or minted gold and silver coins) implemented by Jackson due to his distrust of banks, the fact that 3/4s of the land owned in the west (modern day Mid-West) was owned by speculators seeking to make profits, and the poor administration under Van Buren.

More Jackson accomplishments:
>founded the Democratic party
>expanded voting rights to non-landowning white males
>the Second American Party System
>'winning' (debated) the Mexican American War
>successfully annexing Texas as a state, annexing the territories Utah, Calfornia, and New Mexico (as unorganized territories)

This is fucking ridiculous. How about actually doing something about your racism problem instead of giving niggers tokens of appreciation. The "United" states is dead.

Beat the English like a drum with a band of sharpshooters, drunken pirates, and whores at the battle of New Orleans
Became president
Dueled like a hundred men, I think he might have also dueled his vice president though Im not 100% on that
Wrecked the Natives so fucking hard that his name still brings cries of MUH NATIVE LAND at its mention
Beat the Bankers to death
Paid off Americas debt
Beat a man to death with a cane at some point during a debate.

Jackson did cause the crash due to specie curie, not the banks closing. It cause a massive drop in land prices due to speculators owning tons of land off of individual states' unbacked paper money.

He was amazing

wtf. i was excited for the change from Andrew Jackson to Samuel L. Jackson!

Basically the most badass president in American history.

President Polk won the mexian-american war and annexed texus not jackson you plebeian, i addressed every other point you made in my first post, are you blind and stupid?

Oh thank god.

Andrew Jackson is fucking based, and he has the best portrait on any dollar.

Put Harriet Tubman on one of those Sacajawea coins nobody ever uses.

no, 20 * (3/5)

>put blacks on money so it steals itself

this is true, though Teddy Roosevelt gives him a run for his money.

They should put Harriet Tubman on EBT cards.

Only us presidents should be on currency.

I.e. Drop the Benjamin Franklin and put on trump.

why the fuck is mace windu on the 20?

>Nigger on a $20

The would/will be the most defaced currency in human history. It will become a symbol of disgust ('You got Tubbied!") once people realize that they do not want to touch the bills because of the nasty things people have done to them (ass wiping, etc).

The SJW's had better just let this go.

>leaf

An upgrade I could get behind

That's Will Smith, dummy

This is the best idea

I don't think it was at a debate. He beat a man half to death who was trying to assassinate him.

Source is Pic related

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I'm wrong about the Mexican American war, it's been a while since I've taken US history.
Anyway, you haven't addressed my points in your original point. You just said that removing the Fed cause the crash. I am disagreeing with you.

Its a toss up between him and Teddy for the title. Cage match to the death. A little about Teddy if you didnt know

Have asthma as a kid dont get to do cool stuff
Fuck that im going to do cool shit
Literally just power through asthma through force of will
War declared with Spain
Gather together a whole bunch of rough and tough cowboy and Tejanos and proceed to kick the ever loving shit out of them
Run for president
Get shot during a speech, refuse medical attention, continue speech for I think an hour (he also may have beaten the man who shot him to the point on unconsciousness not sure on this)
Go to Africa and South America and hunt the largest game you can find and also do insane shit like exploring and trying to find long lost tribes in South America while saying everything was Bull
When he died it was remarked that Death was lucky to come for him when he slept or else there would have been a fight

Top kek
/thread

Personally, I think only the Founding Fathers should be on our currency. No Tubman, Reagan, etc.

Andrew Jackson's a fucking American hero!

My sides are in fucking orbit.

not alone no, paying off the national debt created a bank scare where they may not be able to get money. this was combined with America failing to sell the land further west because Jackson didn't want land spectators to harm the common man, when he shorted the land, and closed the national bank, banks stopped giving loans, the sudden freeze of assests pushed people to exchange their paper money for gold. the not-national banks froze their cash and the economy crashed with them

A true american legend

>correlation equals causation

May I remind you Biddle purposefully threw America into it's first recession by racalling loans and raising interest rates, purposefully to get the public to blame Jackson.

After the Central bank closed, the economy flourished for a time, until State Banks began printing more money than the wealth they had in reserves. I'll give you one point, Jackon's Specie Circular, despite intending to protect the people from monetary inflation, did have the negative consequence of deflation. To put the blame entirely on Jackson is idiotic, when it's clear the main villian was unbacked paper money, which Jackson was incredibly hostile to since before he was president.

You're like a patient with Cancer, who claims the doctor purposefully tried to kill you with chemotherapy, because your hair fell out.

Explain this please

I have zero interest in US niggers so I don't get it.

the national banks backed the state and private banks currency. it was part of the crash

you look at this:

Three-Fifths Compromise.
(Slaves' votes only counted 3/5 of a 'normal' vote)

3/5 * 20 = ... you guessed it, 12.

Cheers mate. In that case it was a very clever post. I'm impressed.

Why did that ever change? Well aside from the fact they weren't slaves anymore. Seems like a sensible idea to me.

I've said this before about the UK (and Europe); that external migrants should never be allowed the vote. But if they have to be allowed the vote, it should be worth 50% of mine. Why the fuck should they get as much of a say on the country as I do? Disgusting.

>Slaves votes

You can't be this fucking stupid.

Slaves couldn't vote, dipshit. Slaves counted as 3/5ths a person when calculating a states population.

Y E S

E

S

i will grant you, biddle dint help by being a little shit, but jackson was a large part of this.

Literally what I would do if I had some of these in my possession.

>We put Winston Churchill on our money
>Genocided Indians and never mentioned the Holocaust in his war books
>Americans put a nigger on their money
>Because kangz

Put this black cultural icon on the $20 instead

Are you the same guy from all other threads?

I was only pretending to be retarded.

Why don't they put a Yorkshire pudding on the 20 dollar note?

screencapped!
my fucking sides!

they just put a black woman on the 10 in canada lads i dont know if that has been mentioned yet""