Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy...

Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
The Glass Menage (Nashville)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 [Open] .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
regenes.is/ad-british-columbia/
thetoast.org/the-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=j7laNj4Wm8A
xhurches.org/Directory-1
xhurches.org/Church-of-F-U-N
youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE
conventartssf.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Electrical engineer here.

I know many of you assholes were against the TPP but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

Best part is that many of those factories upholding the safety standards would've bought American made products to keep up to modern building codes. But no, you had to ruin that too.

You guys are fucking hypocrites

Why don't you just let them burn?

>A FUCKING LEAF

if we let them die they win, you should fucking know this

Leaf vs. Leaf

I like where this is going

Would posting the facebook pages of some of these venues be helpful?

everyone go to this one first , and come back here later

Anarcho-communists are angry that we care about the safety and well being of our communities, so they are raiding us with specific instructions.

Ignore posts that insult us and/or call for us in any way to stop, regardless of the flag for their proxies.

Their salty reactions and responses alone show that we are winning and can't be stopped. Let them bump our threads, the exposure gets the next user aware so we can get more work done.

Keep it up and keep saving lives while making our communities safe again.

If TPP were only doing that I'm sure it would have been supported.

>the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
just like we ensured that the regulations were upheld in oakland? lol obsolete

Day of the Fire inspectors is coming!

Only mere hours now!

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock

regulations arose in the USA only after kids arms had been mangled and burned to death, the US didnt need these international overarching pacts to do so, why should a country like Mexico need one? When they already have the information and histoty to know better? It's like that Chinese African documentary, niglets should know better by now, and learn already

Hit up the bulletin boards of used book stores, used record/music stores, Spencers, and Hot Topics.... they are a gold mine!

Why would you do that? It's funnier when 40 hippies burn to death in one.

>>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
>Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
>Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
>The Glass Menage (Nashville)

New one down in San Jose: the "Kitty Castle"

fires are spontaneous, the fire marshall isn't.

we have competent building regulations and firefighters in the US, so giant firestorms don't happen like they used to, this is an immediate severing of leftist communities

Few of them are going to spontaneously combust, most of them are probably not code complaint.

We can turn more of them out this way.

>TPP is about firecodes!

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

How would the TPP have stopped these people from stealing power from the auto shop next to them?

The whole issue is that they can't kick these people out without all of these hippies complaining that they're taking away their LGBTQTEJSAEJSAREWA safe spaces, even though they're literally tinder boxes waiting to spark.

Also, these people were PAYING 700 DOLLARS A MONTH TO LIVE IN AN ART WAREHOUSE SLUM. How fucking stupid do you have to be to do something like this?

reminder to avoid split threads by posting in canada's thread first

come back here later

The fuck do I care?

What the fuck does that have to do with a bunch of retarded crusties squatting in industrial shithole areas and make everything about the facility half-assed and unsafe?

I've got directories for DIY in Vancouver.

Are we only doing this in america, or...?

No, everywhere. I'm after a few in Toronto.

regenes.is/ad-british-columbia/

thetoast.org/the-space/

Vancouver, the lower mainland, or BC in general. Here is your safety hit list.

>thetoast.org/the-space/

Oh shit, the wiring in that place is something else. Definitely going to hit this one.

Please do. My fiance would kill me if I were to go to these places (that and I also have work to do), however I can provide support from here.

I'll check what the laws are like here and provide sources for you to fall back on.

I'm just going to tip off the local fire marshal.

That poster doesn't give a fuck about saving lives. He just cares about his employment prospects.

May not work user, the local fire marshal could be one of them although I doubt it. I'd report every specific violation I could find to someone higher up the chain, but that's up to you.

kek

Bump for the Safety Squad

>you're just apart of the patriarchy
>the pic

Anarcho-communists are angry that we care about the safety and well being of our communities, so they are raiding us with specific instructions. (Infiltration-anons please post those again)

Ignore posts that insult us and/or call for us in any way to stop, regardless of the flag for their proxies.

Their salty reactions and responses alone show that we are winning and can't be stopped. Let them bump our threads, the exposure gets the next user aware so we can get more work done.

Keep it up and keep saving lives while making our communities safe again.

BE COVERT ANONS

THEY ARE DELETING ALL TRACES OF ONLINE PRESENCE

Address: 1420 Cherry Street
Toledo, Ohio United States
Phone: (419) 720-7305
Venue Type: Lounges, Live Music Venue, Other

they can't get everything, they're not as smart as they think. everything is archived somewhere.

AND LOOK! with all the unsafe fire issues they are doing things like this! it coulda been anoda shoah! warning for headphone users, it's shit. it's not music. good lord it's not music.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7laNj4Wm8A

>mfw learning more about electric code on an image board of peace rather than actual job

Still stand by what I said before about the TPP and American "building standards" overseas

Problem is that the board members of the NEC here in the states are also heads of the major electrical equipment manufacturing corporations here in the states. Learned this from my boss who is a professional engineer

>board members of the NEC here in the states are also heads of the major electrical equipment manufacturing corporations here in the states
and that's why next year we have whole house arcfault regs that are going to kill my remodeling business because no one wants to pay for that shit to put in a few new outlets. but they weren't making enough off gfci anymore so fuck us right?

those regulations bad, fire safety good.

> What is Xhurches?

>Definition
>xhurch /pronounced: church/ noun. 1.: a former church, one which has been adapted to a new use. 2.: an "ex" church

>About Us
>Our passion for the arts and church conversion stems from first hand immersion in both subjects. Since moving into a former church in NE Portland in 2010 and founding the arts venue 'Xhurch' (a precursor to Xhurches) our small artist consort has grown to encompass an expanding community of talented musicians, painters, dancers, performance artists, and community builders. Whether the abundance of disused churches in America reflects a broader decline in church attendance or religiosity is the subject of many reports and statistics, one thing is certain—an opportunity exists for artists, entrepreneurs and the like to adopt these often beautiful spaces (some of them representing our most inspired architectural aspirations) and reuse them in ways which continue to serve the surrounding community. Yoga studios, concert halls, rock climbing gyms, communal living spaces, all ages venues, museums, all are potential new uses. By showcasing the trend and providing a platform for continued dialogue surrounding repurposed churches and related themes, Xhurches can help engender healthy reuse patterns while revealing a network which is yet to be charted.

----- ----- -----

CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

xhurches.org/Directory-1

>CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
>RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

>xhurches.org/Directory-1

CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

xhurches.org/Directory-1

>CRUSADE AGAINST THE HEATHENS!!
>RECLAIM THE OLD PLACES OF WORSHIP!!!

>xhurches.org/Directory-1

Electrical engineer here.

I know many of you assholes were against the TPP but the TPP ensured that many of these fire regulations and building standards would've been upheld for the factories that would've been put up in places like Mexico, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

Best part is that many of those factories upholding the safety standards would've bought American made products to keep up to modern building codes. But no, you had to ruin that too.

You guys are fucking hypocrites

IM A CRUZ MISSILE NOW

FUCKING FASCISTS!
JUST BECAUSE I TURN MY HOME INTO A MOLOTOV COCKTAIL THAT ENDANGERS EVERYONE AROUND ME, DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD SPOIL MY FUN!

Dumping pics of the (soon to be popped) "Black Cherry"

DO NOT POST ADDRESSES OR ANY DIRECT LINKS TO THE SPACES OR NAMES OF THE SPACES.
ONLY POST THAT INFORMATION ONCE IT'S SHUT DOWN.

WE HAVE LEFTY KEKS LURKING

>cruzmissile
>missile

CONDEMNED FOR BREACH OF FIRE SAFETY

>youtube.com/watch?v=j7laNj4Wm8A

What the FUCK did I just watch?

What code violations do you spy?

I've done some arcflash studies in my time. What are the new regulations? Houses only operate (generally) on 120/240..even 480 isn't THAT dangerous unless you're an electrician and are working within inches of exposed conductors

>no sprinklers or fire extinguishers
>exposed wiring
>no marked exits

These people are fucking retarded.

>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Make sure those fire alarm batteries are regularly swapped.

t. Fire Marshall Pepe

no sprinklers, exposed wires, excessive electrical connections, no smoke detectors

Looks like a lot of code violations to me.

You know what to do.

Art.

You Tell em!

Fire Marshal Bill Reporting in!

Depends on the calorie rating, which should be on the required sticker that's readily visible on the cabinet.

Not enough exits, too crowded, no exit signs, looks like there could be rot, probably gets hot and humid in there. No a/c roof too low. Im no expert so idk if those are serious concerns.

These threads are so educational.

Remember to report ActivSpace in Portland (2 locations to activate!) because it's filled with these scum.

I'm sorry, and I'ma let you finish.

But we can't let the TPP get those nuclear codes.

Good night fellow fire inspectors

Got a long day ahead of us saving lives tomorrow
Don't let the safety squad die

This
I now realized how many times I barely escaped a horrible fiery death because of cheap booze and easy pussy

It's literally 2 blocks from the river, therefore only posing a fire threat to half of the city rather than the entire city. Read he codebook my man

Reminder that there are heretics right now throwing parties in churches for diy related re-purposing
>xhurches.org/Church-of-F-U-N

This one place in particular I'm pretty sure has violations of the fire code. Also a severe lack of toilet paper according to yelp!

checked.
I say, POST EM,
but ARCHIVE EVERYTHING FIRST!
as long as it is archived, they can't do shit, and will start shitting their pants.

NEW points system!
E
We can get bonus points for rousting out smaller groups in smaller cities! Many small to medium sized cities have nascent groups just on the cusp of exploding because of joblessness and leftist brainwashing.

We need to PROTECT OUR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED TOWNS from this plague. The cities are filled with scum, and they're reaching their tentacles out from these hives.

Cut off the head of the hydra in your area. Google lefty bullshit, you'll see it's probably all running out of the same building...

youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE

No because then they have time to prepare, abandon and move on.
Also means that they will know exactly what places we're targeting.

I like it

It's bumped right up against the residential areas, mixed use user.

Total legit target.

safety bump

KEEP THE RATS OUT

Scan the ceilings for smoke detectors every time you see a room full of these spastic vermin noodle dancing to some tranny performer

checked

>it's like they're trying to burn the place down o.o

This is glorious.

Make America's Small Cities SAFE Again!

inspect shut down

I'm shitposting. That place is unsafe as fuck

0/10 would not visit

>leaf

Check their twitters in your area.

They operate their "art" (drug dealing / prostitution) businesses out of these flopholes.

They are so fucking dumb, and they use social media to keep in contact with clients.

Ya I know, because Portland is divided in half by a river. Literally every point on the map is "half the city"

t. ex-portland faggot

Can we get our niga Ben Carson to deal with this degeneracy when he is in charge?

You bet your slavic ass he will.

Has Purple33 been added to the new shut down places list?

Tried to go to "The Covenant" (one of teh xhurches) website. You guys NEED to see this one for yourself:

conventartssf.com/

I can't keep up anons. I wish I could read faster.
This is some fine work, make America safe again

Thanks for helping us all learn to be safe, Fire Marshal Pepe!

>fuck gender binaries
You can't make this up.

I think that's a basement. Ceiling too low for the roof, unless there is an "attic" space for the warehouse.

>no sprinklers
>no firealarms
>no fire-barriers on ceiling
>open wires

SHUT

OP is actually the biggest HIV infested faggot here. Starting cancerous threads like this are a massive form of faggotry, and truly deserving of real scorn. Not everybody in society who doesn't fit in normally or who has a disease like that deserves it, but newfag retards from Sup Forums like OP surely do.

IT

T H I S
H
I
S

Make sure to pay attention anons, if you live in a small or medium sized city, PLEASE take a COUPLE MINUTES to find the leftyhive in your town.

It's usually one flophouse or a quarter block, you know where they are. Right across the street from the methadone clinic...

and its gone

How can I search up for these lefy cult hangouts in my area?

any goyim in the chester lancaster county pa areas? can't seem to find any of these death traps around here