Say it with me Sup Forums

Say it with me Sup Forums

The person with the most votes wins the election

The person with the most votes goes to jail. Goodbye Hillary.

WRONG

Someone never learned about the electoral college in high school civics. You lost, fuck off

Most electoral votes :^)

Ignorant berry picker.

Thinks will survive winter with basket full of berries.

I have plenty berry! she says. many more berry than you have meat!

and then she starves. turns out berry only feed small monkey.

>The person with the most votes wins the election
You are missing an "electoral" before the word "votes". Those were the rules Hillary agreed to when running for president anyway.

say it with me fag

Mandatory Voter ID laws before 2020

the most electoral votes did win. Just like the consitution says he/she should.

How can she change so much in just 4 years?

What is with the racism against Russia.

Evil really fucks people up user.

thats 8 years you autistic fuck

This guy gets it, and isn't even in the US.

She agreed to those rules, and even made fun of Trump for saying he would "wait and see". She's a fucktard.

It doesn't work like that. I'm sorry if you feel hurt by this. Truly, I sympathize with you. If you have an issue with this, try and change the system. She lost. That's the way it is. There's no changing it.

Stupid leftist who thinks national politics it's like their kindergarten class elections...

MADAME SUBURBAN RETIREE

8 years

but Kuru

Dumbass. Kuru makes you laugh randomly and have seizures

wait a minute

She changed skin suit

>The person with the most votes wins the election
YES, indeed! Electoral votes.

1 post by this idea
why dont hillary shills go cry and masturbate in the corner to the cuck queen that the faggots they are instead of shitposting this treasonous whore on the Internets all day

>most unpopular candidate in American history
>lost the primary to Sanders
>fewer votes than Romney

>popular vote

OP is a retard.

The person with the most ELECTORAL COLLEGE votes wins the election. We've used that TWICE now to cram the faggot Democrat down the memory hole where their slime belongs. We're not going to change things now, especially when it let us deliver the death blow to the Democrats.

>Women can vote
>Non-whites can vote
fix your democracy first faggot

What is wrong with her poop?

America is a democracy. It would be idiotic just to say the elections over by popular vote. Trump won because more people want him, but because we are sick of the 3% of America benefiting from democrats while the rest suffer

>hasn't pulled in 5 years
get laid faggot

>Hasn't pulled period
I'm a conservative faggot fuck off pulling in a libshit country like Ireland is nothing to be proud of

fuck off