People hate SJWs because they tell them to boycott and protest media that doesn't conform to their agenda

>People hate SJWs because they tell them to boycott and protest media that doesn't conform to their agenda
>mfw Sup Forums thinks doing the exact same thing will be effective

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ViIMCo8aw2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not that i want to inject ideology on the leftists (Like SJW do), i just don't want to give money to (((Disney)))

>People hate SJWs because they tell them to boycott and protest media that doesn't conform to their agenda

wrong

>We Star Wars Now.jpg

JJ Abrams should be shot dead and Disney World 9/11'ed

Fuck off, mate.

Oh, no. Sup Forums is using their tactics. boo hoo.

What is gamergate?

An unrelated topic.

>using tactics which are demonstrably alienating and ineffective
Bravo Sup Forums!

England you're so cucked I can smell all the nigger and muslim cocks from all the way over here.

Somebody should make a thread about this:

youtu.be/ViIMCo8aw2A

Something only you 600-pound virgins even know about.

Actually it's Northern Ireland, leaf.

An attempt to reveal the corruption in gaming journalism that was successfully played to the public as "dem gamers just hate girls, amirite guys?" despite shit like NotYourShield because anything that doesn't fit the narrative doesn't get reported.

It accomplished little as far the MSM is conerned, but it showed a fair amount of people how bad things actually are

But you shouldn't listen to me, I'm fake news now

Even more cucked, try harder fag.

if it's so "alienating and ineffective", how come almost every blockbuster now caters to them?

One boycott is to change the fabric of society. The other is to keep it how it is. They are not the exact same thing.

Northern Ireland has the UK flag, lol cucked

Fight fire with fire cunt.

Lol what is Jeopardy?

All extremists are bad.

but I agree with Nick

poo in the loo

Nerdiest protest in history. You should be protesting real issues like how these faggots took over the real media, not tabloid-tier "gaming media"

The state all jewish and muslim souls find themselves in

Yeah because strong womin ghostbusters was a real success.

it's called rifing the tiger

read some evola you dumb nigger

it was worth it to fight them in gaming. Look at Sup Forums to see what happens if you don't. Unlike with the real media, they expect these niche markets to be easy prey and to put up with it.

>Paying for media
>In the current year

The only movies with vaguely left wing agendas in the box office top 10 this year are Zootopia and Fantastic Beasts. The latter hardly counts since it was written by J.K Rowling who genuinely is an SJW. The rest are Superhero movies with white male protagonists or animated kids movies about talking animals.

>>People hate SJWs because they tell them to boycott and protest media that doesn't conform to their agenda

>you can't fight the SJW because you are ARE the SJW - Haha, see? You care about something! Fucking SJW!
>hahahah what now? Fag? My infinite circle logic is the best

SAY IT WITH ME BITCH.

MR.
PRESIDENT.
TRUMP.

NEVER BACK DOWN.
NEVER SURRENDER. (unless they brought dinner)
GIVE THEM NO QUARTER.
DEFEAT AND VANQUISH.

Irrelevant. You don't get to save face for being an uneducated prick who thinks UK = England

Thor's now a woman because his hammer was totally always the prison of a sentient divine super-storm and said storm loves Jane Foster. Odin can't control his own enchantment because reasons
Ultimate Peter Parker was killed to make way for Miles Morales, who keeps being told "it's totally cool that you're spider-man" by everyone, including the main Peter Parker now that Miles jumped universe and lost all his history, origin, and raison-d'etre
Carnage is probably going to fight Cthulu for shits and giggles
Actually, I'm okay with the last one

True, the boycott-for-change disturbs the everyday functioning of civil society by politicizing the private. The counter-boycott is an attempt to punish this tactic by using it as a shield, and therefore is a means to preserve civil society and to protect the private sphere from becoming politicized.

Marvel went full retard with SJWism in comics, and the sales are shit (what a surprise), since SJW don't buy stuff they only complain

Nobody reads comics anymore, especially comic book fans who just watch capeshit. Changing a superhero's race, sex or orientation is the same thing as killing a superhero was a few decades ago – a cynical publicity stunt to get people who wouldn't ordinarily read comics to buy them.

>jew comic does a bunch of subversive gay jew shit

Maybe stop picking up hobbies for goys that are invented by kikes.

The UK is England. Peasant Irish can leave.

I won't take your word on it since I probably learned more English history at my grammar school than you did at your shitty comprehensive.

There's no one boycotting that faggy movie, it's a movie for children. Media is just making noise against their favorite boogeyman for marketing purposes.

But Carnage-man is the hero we need

Unlikely. But when the majority of your population is retarded a segregated school system is the only solution.

Like it or not, that takeover of "tabloid-tier" media is what made a lot of people realize how corrupt the media was to begin with. It may not be much compared to what's going on today, but having nearly every major gaming news site simultaneously turn on their readers so heavily to fit an SJW narrative was certainly an eye-opener at the time.

conservative myth-

#1 'SJW's are whiny bitches'-despite SJW's protesting and fighting corruption and inequality. how can you be a bitch if you're constantly fighting the system? unlike conservatives who just say 'shutup SJW's thats the way it is now take it in the ass!'

>how can you be a bitch if you're constantly fighting the system?

They're not
They're whining for people to change the system for them

SJWs demand firings and changes, we just boycott.

This. You're fighting a ghost. There's nobody oppressing you but yourself. Then you push commie agendas ontop like the world owes you because you breath air and can make shit fall out of your ass.