Wow that swamp sure is drained guys. trump showed the kikes fosho

Wow that swamp sure is drained guys. trump showed the kikes fosho

And?

That's too bad , my favorite trump speech was about how he was going to gas all the Jews.

What's Trump's endgame? He didn't owe these people anything why does he give them jobs?

WTF? Trump didn't hire bubble boys for all positions?

What is so bad about Goldman Sachs?

>He didn't owe these people anything why does he give them jobs?

He's a puppet of the Jews

>What is so bad about Goldman Sachs?

>What's so bad about this evil corporation?

I thought he was a puppet of Putin.
Pick one cuz this shit is getting old.

Fuck off CTR.

/sage

Putin is also a puppet of the Jews

Ahh, it's jews all the way down. Got it.

>>pic related

HAY look guys its OP!

>what i would give to make hundreds of millions for trading commodities.
come on goyim, what types of shitty bankers do you want, remember when trump called out the fed, why would he lose this 5d chess play.

If he doesn't follow through with being tough of immigration we vote him out in 4 years.

It's that easy.

If anyone thinks that Trump won for any reason other than his refusal to be soft on immigration unlike all the other candidates then they're retarded.

Trump signals social change. NatSoc doesn't like Trump because Trump is some kind of secret NatSoc; NatSoc likes Trump because some of his policies align with ours and he signals a change in how America is starting to view itself.

That's why even though we complain about #BLM, we know that their riots are furthering our goals, by showing whites that they are under attack and need to rise up.

If anyone legitimately thought that somehow Trump was going have a completely peaceful revolution all the way up to the White House with absolutely no problems or sabotage of any kind then they really need to get a reality check.

Calm down calm down everyone.

Do you really think a guy like Trump got to own all that real estate in Jew York City without knowing how to play the Jews like a fiddle? Trump is the Yo-Yo Ma of dealing with the heebs. This is no cause for concern.

Are we redpilling them?

>slam trump for picking a Jew for treasury

Except you want ethnic nationalism and trump has been about civic nationalism from the start.

Literally every single successful person in DC and Wall Street is either funded by or has worked for a major bank/corporation. This is very surprising and I'm shaking right now. How could we have given this man the nuclear codes? He needs to be stopped tbqh famalam.

agreed. it's pretty fucked up that trump is just hiring GS and Exxon execs and his own children to top posts.

When trump puts all the pedos to death the government will be about 80% smaller

>successful person

Is this a new meme? I guess rich faggots who fuck over people are "successful" now.

No fucking shit, civic nationalism is still closer to White Nationalism than the "Death to America, Mexicans and Muslims eat FREE!" race to death that the Democrats and Neo-Cons have been pushing since the beginning.

Like I just said, no one thinks Trump is some kind of Nazi in disguise, secretly building Trump-brand ovens and waiting to flip the switch to go full holocaust. If he somehow turned out to be a bit dictatorial like Putin, that would be great, but it's not a realistic expectation by anyone except the most hopeful and delusional of NatSocs.

whoa, what position did AJ get?

> new york real estate magnate picking wall street guys for cabinet
> who woulda thunk it!!!

these guys are not washington insiders, nor are they political hacks obsessed with "pizza" and "spirit cooking"

the swamp is being drained but the country still needs qualified people in top positions to run the bureaucracy (and hopefully dismantle much of it)

you cant just go in with a machete and hack up the bureaucrats, as much as that would please me on a visceral level

you have to take it apart piece by piece, and experienced managers are what you need to do that job.

> B-b-but... so many jews!!!
yes.
jews

again, new york real estate guy.
he is picking people he knows can get the job done.

you may not like it but most of the top managers in every industry are JEWS

if this chaps your ass, you shoulda got an MBA and spent 30 years running successful companies.

You guys still going on about this?

He worked for Trump during his campaign. The clarifier is that HE worked for Trump. Not the other way around. I voted for him to hire the best men for the job, and if that means cashing in on the enemy's skills, then who the fuck cares? Jews and money are like pancakes and syrup, they're perfect together.

Honestly not sure why these threads get replies still, we have them about 20 times a day.

Nice bait nigger but try coming back with a real argument.

> that evil corporation, being all corporationay in their corporation building...

cry moar CTR, nobody cares what you think, no matter how hard you shill.