Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size...

Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size, it could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end. The crushing gravity, intoxicatingly thick gasses and liquids, paired with the radiation trapped in the atmosphere would be enough to kill anything originating from Earth instantaneously. Still, the lost souls must endure it for eternity.

Their spiritual vessel does not die, its pain sensors do not rot, and it never stops perceiving. Time slows to a crawl, making each moment feel like millennia. Those trapped therein cannot communicate with or console one another, but they are given the sight to see through the haze, to see the agony of their fellow man for miles in every direction. They are stacked in fully transparent isolation chambers which they cannot traverse through, but the inherent hazard present on the planet can.

They collectively experience both their own suffering and everyone else's, making the pain multiplicative and effectively infinite. In life, they did not care about their brothers & sisters, now in death they must.

Eternally gazing upwards at the planet's core, they scream in hopes that the heavens will open for them and that God will let down His hand. Their pleas are never answered. They did not care about Him in life,a feeling that is now largely mutual in death. He may have mercy at the end of all things, casting them into the lake of fire, the portal to nonexistentance.

Saturn was also of great importance, the two were conceived from the same vein, but I won't touch on that today.

Other urls found in this thread:

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/blogs/elegantfigures/2011/10/06/crafting-the-blue-marble/?src
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oWTC7P1Dprw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fSSlAfIig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some may say it's not fair, some may accuse God of being cruel, but they did not write the criteria for which such things should be judged. The majority of souls will be given countless chances in life to hear the truth, to ponder it and save their soul from damnation. Most willfully reject it, letting their pride blind them from contemplating ideas that contradict their earthly sentiments. Many appease lesser gods without fulfillment, insulting the most high and His graciousness. Others believe in the divine, but go out of their way to taunt God and reject Him. The few who were isolated from the Word simply cannot be judged. It is quite fair.

New Jerusalem, also known as Heaven is a large cubic spacecraft which will transfer those who have accepted God's grace to the core of Jupiter, Paradise. This is where God, His children and the angels reside. It is an oasis, protected from the otherworldly horrors in the outer reaches of the planet. An everlasting Eden, it blossoms with such life that even the flora dance. The streets are adorned in precious stone and metal, the structures curated in such a way we would deem impossible. There is no suffering there, the blessed souls move with as much freedom as the light that shines from the Sun. It seems just out of reach for those within the innermost circle of Hell, taunting the truly evil for eternity.

The planet's mass and composition aren't just for storage, but also protect Paradise as well as our Earth from extraterrestrial harm, such as comets, meteors and asteroids. Any foreign object that attempts to penetrate Jupiter will never reach the center, losing momentum from the thick atmosphere. The empty space was also once home to the legions of hell, though they mostly reside beneath our Earth's crust now, awaiting order. It may also be useful if humanity lasts another eon, though as foretold by the Archangel Uriel, there is more time before ~100 A.D. than after.

Q: Why would Hell need all of that space, especially when every human to have ever lived could fit within the continent of Africa? Aren't souls non-physical entities, shouldn't they take up no space?

A: The damned may have been separated from their bodies, but not the form of said bodies. It is all they know, it is a reminder of their sin. They will never bear witness to the transcendental vessels God so humbly provides to those who belong to Him.

Every human being from time's inception to its undying end who has shunned the Spirit, who has denied the authority of the Father, who has rejected the Son and His testament will all be present in Hell, their vessels the size and shape of what they were on Earth. The way the damned must be arranged around Jupiter's core in order to see it constantly and fully realize their eternal separation from God, paired with the purposefully vast proportions of each individual's holding cell in order to make them feel truly alone, present a need for such space.

>its a conspiratard posts about outer space at night episode

That's Saturn

you're a big planet

Are you guys LARPing or do you seriously not realize these are all CGI images created by Jews at NASA?

>politics

>muh moon landings

Is heaven Uranus?

no you dumb kike read the post

For you.

>Their spiritual vessel does not die, its pain sensors do not rot, and it never stops perceiving. Time slows to a crawl, making each moment feel like millennia. Those trapped therein cannot communicate with or console one another, but they are given the sight to see through the haze, to see the agony of their fellow man for miles in every direction. They are stacked in fully transparent isolation chambers which they cannot traverse through, but the inherent hazard present on the planet can.
>They collectively experience both their own suffering and everyone else's, making the pain multiplicative and effectively infinite. In life, they did not care about their brothers & sisters, now in death they must.

Sounds like ecstasy to me.

For you.

why NASA doesn't land on the moon again to prove everything against it for years false at once?

You do realize that the earth rotates on its axis, right?
If that map is a collage constructed of photos taken at different times, it's perfectly reasonable that the clouds have moved.

Name which satellite supposedly has a camera that can take a single picture like that.

It's a composite of several images, from several orbits, hence the clouds appear to move.

Thats the hexagon of saturn.
But in terms of "beeing hell" Venus is pretty close to it. Permanent 460 C and acidic rain, have fun.
Its even worshipped by satanists too (Morningstar)...

got any proofs?

DSCOVR, sat at L1 has a camera that constantly takes full photos of Earth.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Proving couple of conspiracy theorists wrong isnt worth the money dumb roach

hell is very cold with splotches of extreme heat now and then

God's love is warm. lack thereof is freezing.

No! I maintain that your mother's asshole is, in fact, Hell. Like Jupiter, because of its immense size it can house every living soul from the beginning of time, it has an additional quality of being overpopulated in every given moment.

I would consider experience of trying to wag a dick in general direction of empty space on a scale existing in your mother's asshole undesirable.

However one thing i do know is that out of many thousands that experienced a dubious pleasure of fucking your mother, not a single man believes in God from that point on.

yeah because they fucking can't. Also conspiracy theorists are passive workers for (((them))) giving them free fresh ideas for years, so makes it more possible that moonlanding is faked.

>the joke

>your head

>5th grade tier (((joke)))

Why is your flag not Russian republic?
I don't get it.. is Ukraine still a sovereign nation?

>not being to recognized a so-called "5th grade tier (((joke)))

>he can't recognize 5th grade jokes
>he uses maymays incorrectly
your thread is trash too

There's some jap satellite that does it too, yeah.

I doubt the image he linked can be attributed to dscovr, he probably has no idea where its attributed to.

Hell is a state of being faggot. Hell is you being consumed by the dragon and failing to rescue your dead father from the bottom of the well. It is the embodiment of discordance with reality and a total abandonment of ones hope and path to become in tune with your ultimate self, THE ultimate self, known by many as "God". Hell is a battle both physically and mentally and many do not survive it.

The images of Saturn are real but of course it's not in space, it's just outside of the firmament

They send the probes beyond the ice wall through the crack and then go up the outside of the firmament

If one of our solar system's gas giants is "hell", then what are the countless other gas giants such as Kepler-138d used for?

thread theme

>earth is flat
>jupiter is hell
>souls have volume, and yet do not displace mass

Hey, man. I love reading these at bed time in my onesie.

Agree OP

because it's really expensive...

Cool, IRL DOOM could be a thing

Shut down this thread.

Related?

I swear, some of you on here are smoking some seriously potent shit. I need to get me some.

gb2 /x/, you faggot.

The image he linked is from a later 'blue marble' that was done by some satellite in a polar orbit. It took lots of photos over multiple passes, and they stitched them together and mapped them to a sphere in 3D software.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/blogs/elegantfigures/2011/10/06/crafting-the-blue-marble/?src

>In the existing cloud map some people have noticed a few repeating features that appear photoshopped. They are. There are gaps between orbits near the equator, and there’s no way to fill them with real data. The specular highlight off Baja and the thickness and fuzziness of the atmosphere I based off full-disk GOES images. There’s a weird streak in the clouds near Greenland that’s entirely due to an error on my part, and I have no idea why the shading on the east coast of Greenland is incorrect.

No smoking won't help you need Salvia Divinorum and Mushrooms

What makes you think we still have bodies after death ?
I mean the concept of emotions and sensations are only possible in our reality, with a brain. If we die, this reality goes away and we get into another one.

You're never alone in hell. Satan himself is omnipresent in that realm. There is not an instant of escape from your souls new owner.

Ok so where is heaven then.

A soul has 21 grams of mass fyi

Also, your concept of hell originates from Dante's view of hell. I guess Jesus is a white dude with straight hair for you am i right ?

In my honest opinion, hell is at the depths of the ocean

outside the firmament

You are completely oblivious, i'm not even going to take the bait

OP ur retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Is the Axis Mundi schematic correct?

Is there a physical barrier where a "dome" would exist?

the jew home world.

checked

but macdougall was full of shit so unfortunately you're wrong

Jupiter is only important when you as a person give it importance.

It's just a large gas sphere that we happened to have as our planetary neighbor. Be happy we have such planets as Saturn and Jupiter, they're nice to look at.

Good effortpost

So you're saying I'm going to Jupiter when I Xie?

Seems pretty cool desu

>that's one hell of a dream you had kike.

>but macdougall was full of shit

says who?

jews?

Their immense gravity wells also help keep big fast things from slamming into us and killing us all.

my man

fuck off with your indo-bullshitianism it has no power here
entertainment for the second circle of angels
not an argument
come down from your piss throne and it won't need to be up, lucifer.
possibly. where is this from?
only in hell. heavenly bodies are unrestricted.
no shit but the only thing that matters is God. "oh boy i'm the last person on earth but i'm in a cage with 9 lions"
heaven is a colloquial term which could refer to jupiter's core or new jerusalem
milky white skin with curly hair
demons
jews are from saturn
ok

Jupiter also sings!

WARNING: Actually going this close to Jupiter may or may not kill you due to immense radiation levels.
youtube.com/watch?v=oWTC7P1Dprw

sounds like hell to me

No I need to sleep tonight.

I always thought Hell was the innermost core of the earth.

Saturn, not Jupiter.

I uh... Don't get this. How was this recorded?

T L D R
L
D R

Wouldn't you stop giving a shit after a hundred years and just fall asleep or some shit

That's a meme

The earth is flat, there is no core

it's underwater above the firmament

"space" is just an ocean

>measure weight of 6 people right as they die

>4 people have "varying amounts of unaccounted-for weight loss"

>of those four, one gained the weight back and two of them lost more weight later on

you have ONE person who lost 21 grams of weight at death to support the theory that the soul weighs 21 grams. Keep in mind, this also happened in the late 1800's before any sort of advanced measuring equipment. His findings have not been replicated, in humans or in animals. He killed 15 dogs right after this study to try and corroborate his findings but found no evidence, and concluded that either dogs don't have souls or souls didn't have weight when they leave the body.

Please rot in Hell for eternity, for multi post quoting.

>The earth is flat

Your mom is a meme

>onesie
unless you are 12 yrs old, end yourself.

Lol write a book or something.

Long story short, its solar wind interacting with the magnetosphere of Jupiter and edited to the human hearing range. It was recorded by Voyager

What happens if you sin in heaven?

Will God pick you up and toss you out to hell?

Also, where did you learn of this, OP? What religion should be followed and what exactly indicates that we're going for a ride in a spaceship after death?

Here is a more descriptive video I should have linked. Watch the first 30 seconds while it explains it. They used special equipment to map electromagnetic vibrations and turn them into sound that humans can hear.

>From an original CD: JUPITER NASA-VOYAGER SPACE SOUNDS (1990) BRAIN/MIND Research
>Fascinating recording of Jupiter sounds (electromagnetic "voices") by NASA-Voyager. The complex interactions of charged electromagnetic particles from the solar wind , planetary magnetosphere etc. create vibration "soundscapes". It sounds very interesting, even scary.
Jupiter is mostly composed of hydrogen and helium. The entire planet is made of gas, with no solid surface under the atmosphere. The pressures and temperatures deep in Jupiter are so high that gases form a gradual transition into liquids which are gradually compressed into a metallic "plasma" in which the molecules have been stripped of their outer electrons. The winds of Jupiter are a thousand metres per second relative to the rotating interior. Jupiter's magnetic field is four thousand times stronger than Earth's, and is tipped by 11° degrees of axis spin. This causes the magnetic field to wobble, which has a profound effect on trapped electronically charged particles. This plasma of charged particles is accelerated beyond the magnetosphere of Jupiter to speeds of tens of thousands of kilometres per second. It is these magnetic particle vibrations which generate some of the sound you hear on this recording.

So in other words: There's no sound, we just translated one type of wave into a soundwave and pretend it's a planet making noise?

Fuck this.

... video is perfect, though. Gonna use it for ambience on a project. Thanks, burger-kun.

how does this theory intersect properly with timecube?

Wouldn't high levels of radiation constantly fry your brain to the point that you wouldn't feel or experience anything?

>Hell is a fiery pit of snoring people

Comfy

tbf all sound is really is vibrations, and that's all this is, just scaled differently

The way I see it, it's the same way they got this

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2fSSlAfIig

You got this from SCP

Life on earth wouldn't exist if jupiter wasnt such a punching bag. Without it Earth would be pummeled constantly by debris that is now caught in its enormous gravitational well.

so fuck you, Jupiter is boss

>There's no sound, we just translated one type of wave into a soundwave and pretend it's a planet making noise?
More or less, yes. They turned radioactive waves into sound waves to make it easier to understand all the radiation and shit Jupiter produces.

Interestingly enough, I feel like this is one of the biggest barriers to exploring Europa's subsurface oceans. At least in person. The radiation will rekk any organic life as far as I know. I don't know if that radiation is penetrating the surface ice of Europa, but if it is, it could either be making really fucking interesting life forms we couldn't possibly understand with our current technology, hindering all life forms from ever forming, or nothing at all because maybe even without that radiation, life (even as we don't know it) couldn't exist there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)

If you took the waves recorded and re-launched them on Earth, I do not believe we would hear this.
There are other things that cause vibration, without adding such distinct sound as this.
Sorry, but as much as I love this ambience, it's still pretty ridiculous. In a sense, you could translate light into sound in the same way. But that really wouldn't be logical either.

>Hell is you being consumed by the dragon and failing to rescue your dead father from the bottom of the well.

Is this a reference to something? Spoopy imagery there bud.

Hi OP, I actually enjoy these threads and I think this may have some merit. Is there any books you'd recommend on this phenomenon?

Planets are spooky as fuck. Why has someone not made a horror game based on this fear yet?
Walking around on a planet would be lame, but being in a ship above it, trying to avoid getting sucked into it's gravity pull--scary stuff