ITT: we pretend we hate trump

hard mode: pretend you're on leddit

Other urls found in this thread:

hangrynastywoman.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orange...but his hair... muh popular vote... blah blah blah... Hilter... blah blah blah... uneducated racists... I'm a huge faggot... blah blah blah... my wife's son, etc.

Hadurrrrrr

Fuck Drumpf. Bernie can still win this guys, we just need to donate more money. I just donated $100, will you match me? Also, don't forget to write the state electors and tell them to switch their votes.

Orange bad hair basically hitler hurt muh feels. I'm gonna burn down my own neighborhood because fucking white male patriarchy

the Lindelöf hypothesis on the rate of growth of the zeta function on the critical line, which says that, for any ε > 0, drumpf btfo

i disagree with trump's worldview

>newfags not knowing these threads are redditors/tumblr shitposters

You fags fall for this shit way too easily

Why does everyone think he's this amazing business man? HE WENT BANKRUPT LIKE 4 TIMES AND HE STARTED OFF WITH A GORILLION DOLLARS FROM HIS DADDY.

Fucking makes me sick. It's not fair that the electoral college (which is all white cis males btw) get's to just pick him and set us all on a collision course with the fucking sun. WE NEED TO REVOLT

The world is a stage and we are but actors. I will never compromise my role be becoming an unclean berry picker.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I hate anyone who doesn't agree with me but, I'm very open minded.
Republicans are nazi's. Vote for Hill if you're trans and mentally ill!

#mentally hill.

First, I want to say that I literally cannot handle the fact that Drumpf won the election. I have been shaking nonstop since November and I can't afford therapy sessions because I donated all of my money to Bernie's campaign.

That being said, I'm confident that our electoral system will fix itself and Bernie will be given the presidency after the REAL recount totals are released.

I can't believe drumpf won. I'm literally shaking right now.

Fuck Drumpf, his hair, his family and his short fingers can't stop and frisk.

le drumpf is so racist and a russian puppet, I'll settle for Kasich at this point. Please EC! do what you were designed to

>such a task is impossible
>please resubmit

Literally every Drumf supporter is worse than any Muslim ever. I'm literally shaking but it's cool, I can still drop a Drumpf supporter at 5,000,000 yards. Sorry not sorry.

P.s. If you read this you rapped me to death.

Trump is an absolute ignoramus. I'm quite sure if you quizzed him about the last 250 years of history, he'd only know a fraction about American history specifically.

He is absolutely terrible at conveying any points he has because he has the vocabulary of a simpleton. He repeats himself over and over to the point that it's just downright disturbing, not charming, energetic or spontaneous.

He has never been clear about what he thinks an america made great again would look like beyond having a better border wall. He appeals to the imagination, he says he is going to do good things, great things, and then he lets your imagination fill in the gaps for the most part.

He has claimed to be or is hailed as a "true conservative" or an "american nationalist" when, if what he has said lately is anything to go by, he seems like more of the kind of neocon we wanted to get rid of.

He may very well have just replaced a war with Russia with a war with China. During the elections he claimed to want to be a moderator in Israel, and then later just completely went back on what he said there after AIPAC.

Trump is an incredibly talented con man and nothing more. This is why he was allowed to win the election in the first place.

I thought we moved past white presidents? We are more racist than than the confederates ffs. I can't believe the Canadian immigration website is browkenn.. fuck MAN.

Drumpf is done guys, look how he's polling, as if anyone is going to vote for him, we've told the white males who to vote for, its 2016 remember?

When I gain 100 lbs. in 4 years it's Trumps fault!

hangrynastywoman.tumblr.com

Fuckin DRUMPF

reeeeeeeee

FUCKIN RAYCYST

HE IS LITERALLY HITLERS CLONE WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>an still win this guys, we just need to donate more money. I just donated $100, will you match me? Also, don't forget to write the s
Say it with me, vote your conscience Mister President John Richard Kasich!

Why does no one care about the fact that the RUSSIANS are undermining our democracy. Enjoy your puppet of Putin Drumpfkins....

Bernie should've won, guys! He totally would have made it! Hillary isn't as good but she still got popular vote!!1 Who cares about the half of the country who disagrees with me; their education doesn't match up to my gender studies degree! I hate Trump because he says things. Don't you know that leaders should be seen, not heard?

This

I do this every day on /pt gen/

The founding fathers WARNED of a demagogue backed by a foreign advisory, you know why? Because they read their fucking history books.
Sounds cliche, but look at the Roman Republic. Demagogues like Trump are something to be feared.

Honestly I am a conservative and used to actually think trump is entertaining, but it's not funny anymore, hillary had pages and pages of policies and trump has none, she may not be squeaky clean, but she should be president

This is also a top post, very strange, it's like bizarro Sup Forums over there

omg i just sold my house and donated all of the money to bernie, now my wife's son and i are homeless while she stays with her bull, but its okay if any one is willing to match me. If you dont respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep

>unironically quoting the latest season of south park
>anti republican sentiment despite most of the party hating Trump

I 'member just last year these sam kinds of people would call you a warmongering conspiracy touting hawk for insinuating that other countries are meddling with national affairs

It's honestly hard not to think that these are paid democrat shills