The Bible explanation about the fall of Eve is the only one that explains why women are so degenerate and easy to...

the Bible explanation about the fall of Eve is the only one that explains why women are so degenerate and easy to manipulate

thiccc

Men are more degenerate and easier to manipulate than women.

>ITT virgins whine about why they can't get laid.
Have you tried not being such an adgelord and asking a cutie out?

My dick

lol

ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
Argentina i thought you were based friend

THICCCCCCCCC

>cutie
>he wants me to pay a dinner for a literal whore who already sucked 500 dicks

Nah. You americans do it.

I have a gf of 3 years, and yet i agree that many women are degenerate.

tits or GTFO! silly whore you know nothing

I'm pretty sure it was men the ones in charge of the nazi death camps and basically every single atrocity in human history.

men usually did that stuff to impress women though

exactly, women have done nothing , cant do anything.

That looks like a lot of fun

Would wife if I met her in church instead of a slut walk

W
H
I
T
E
S

ARE

E
V
I
L

get out here epstein-hernandez

Sure they are

Male fetishes are wildly more varied (and retarded, digusting, and pathetic) than female ones. On top of that, it's absolutely normal and common for a random 6/10 woman to have several male orbiters that will do ANYTHING they think will bring them closer to having her.

If this reality bothers you, you either hate women and want to try and have an excuse for it, or you identify with a degenerate with some disgusting fetishes that orbits a girl and 'white knights' her in hopes of escaping the 'friendzone', trying not to cry himself to sleep as he hugs his 'waifu' pillow. Recognize those two terms? Yeah, male centric terms. Because most men are laughably easy to manipulate for most women.

Of all the things you could criticize about women, you pick the two things they're clearly above men in.

i cant get over this statement, what does it mean , what point is"ït"trying to make ??

>spend 50h week working out
>every weekend sucks a different dick
>Ever going to Church

american women don't go to the Church for the most part my friend.

thiccccccc

women in america are the only ones who openly brag about being promiscuous, as if it is some sort of great value to men.

i can't believe how open they are about it.

The jungle nigger is right, fuck off Josue Oroberg-Negrostein

Naisu

I have never heard of evolutionary psychology: The Post

This is all I think of and you should too the next time a confused hetero cuck extremist lists off all his projections about gays. Either gays had us fall or a man and a woman did. It's the second thing. In my mind nothing is worse. I'll still use their wombs I just aint stickin my dick in those kind of sloppy seconds. HIV is a govt made disease. Zika and throat cancer are exclusively for straights now

Women need to be "oppressed" for their own good.

>spends his time masturbating and shitposting as the country's birthrate continues to plummet

exactly.

that's true. when you don't give women guidance, they sputter out of control.

combine this with a welfare state and we practically enable their bad choices.

>practically

I would say by design

The ONLY one? Really? The only one?

Yes, but more generally it explains why everybody has trouble doing what they know is right.

Men let this happen though. Both are prone to degeneracy but women are worse.

Ahhhhhh...men.

I originally came to laugh at you... but then a thought occurred to me.

Men ARE more degenerate, or at the very least, easier to manipulate than women.

Why? Well, because most men choose to put the pussy on the pedestal, so to speak. Women are just as horny as men, and are often much more sly with their antics, but let us face the facts for a second here...

Who drops mad stacks on diamond rings that are, by all means, totally worthless, given their actual practical uses in the form of a ring?

Who spends loads of money, per year, just to get women wasted at bars?

Who is the one that signs most of the contracts?

Who is the one who goes into marriage KNOWING YET BLISSFULLY IGNORING the fact that in the large majority of cases, their partner will have full custody of the kids, as well as rights to child support and over priced alimony, all while taking at least HALF of the things you rightfully own, even if you got a prenup before hand?

Just throwing it all out there, Sup Forums.

we're not all stupid. i told my gf that i did not want marriage because it is for religious people. she agreed, so at least i will not have to worry about that.

other than that, we split the bills, so i'm not getting gouged financially.

but you are right, men have to be smarter. good news is millennials aren't planning on getting married. anything to reduce women's entitlement is a plus.

Basically my response Only the top 10% of men can manipulate women like the dead average woman can manipulate men.

People here masturbate to trannies, feet, and whatever other shit, and unironically call women degenerates for sucking dick, vanilla, without a drop of self-awareness.

Yeah, sometimes i think about that.

The interpretation i get from Eve and the apple is that the creators tryed to tell us some kind of simple explanation about what lacks in the nature of the women, the thing that couldn't be 'fixed'.

Can someone tell me who was the supposed person to write this story about adam and eve?

dude women have a lot of fetishes too, you can't entirely blame men for that

Fuck off faggot people like to fuck cry me a river

>dont't give wome guidance

Isn't that the same for men?

>stroll by white college chicks on slut walk
>ask them if they're sluts
>"of course"
>ask them if they'd like to go get sexually liberated back at your place
>no condom because they oppress naturally occurring diseases
>no abortion because putting career before family is classist
>rinse and repeat as many times as you like, attending various slutwalks across the nation
>none of the previous sluts can attack the current sluts, as that would be slutshaming.

It used to be fine when, with some effort on your part it was very likely you would have married a plain jane girl you knew from highschool, had two kids and were able to buy a house and a car before the age of thirty five. This was fairly average and not an achievement.

Nowadays its extremely difficult for the average man to achieve this. Yet so many men are playing by old rules which actively hinder thme.

yeah, non-white men probably

>put the pussy on the pedestal
Because women makes men desire to have them using small clothes and acting in a sensual way

and then the jewish one with lilith explains male superiority
but this isn't allowed to be a subject, because muh sexism evil racist conservative bible thumpers

True, everyone knows white men are set in the right path and don't need no guidance because they're perfect and flawless.

In other words, women successfully and easily manipulate men? I thought you laughed at this notion?

LMAO men lose all their integrity and self control because lauren decided to use "small clothes" today? Truly the strong gender amirite.
Are you muslim by any chance?

>Can someone tell me who was the supposed person to write this story about adam and eve?

The oral story about the origin of the world can be traced back to the sons of Adam and Eve. Eventually one of them wrote it inspired by God.

God created Adam and Eve without any fault but God gave them free will. They could do what they wanted. Women is more degenerate because God punished Eve more severely.

because the media encourages promiscuity and women assume men are as easily influenced by groupthink as they are

WOOD BERRY

>In other words, women successfully and easily manipulate men?

No you fucking psychopath. Women successfully use their body to manipulate weak men that is so brainwashed and destroyed by modern society that even a slut can manipulate some men.

300 years ago you couldn't manipulate men so easily. Plus men have a natural desire to have a family and he thinks that even a slut can be a good mother.

this

Another bonus for gays. God has no vagina and neither did Adam. Rabbis say they did. Plato too. But lucifer does! Lilith cannot attack homos and fallen ones are all males who only like long hair or women. Real non fallen angels have no gender so the things about sodomy have been misinterpreted

>God has no vagina and neither did Adam. Rabbis say they did. Plato too. But lucifer does!

This phrase is not written in a intelligible way.

>psychopath

Do you even know what this means?

Anyways, if all it takes for a woman to control and manipulate the average man is to use a mini skirt, you can't ever claim that women are more easily manipulated than men. It's simple logic.

>300 years ago you couldn't manipulate men so easily

Sorry, but no. As long as there has been humans, men have been successfully manipulated by women because that's how we work biologically.

There is 0 evidence for the fall of eve.

There's an infinite amount of possible explanations for why women "are degenerate" with 0 evidence.

So saying there's only one is literally retarded. Go kys.

I dont give a shit. I aint going to do anything about it and i dont believe you. Figure it out on your own as if you havent already. I make your balls recede because im so right and you never figured it out or you ignored it so now is your chance for ZOG tactics. Heteros are cucks

you are a psychopath because you know human emotions and you are manipulating it. You are distorting the truth to advance your degenerate opinion.

You are seducing people to think like yourself, which is, thinking in a very degenerate and anti-human way.

Also, women that use small clothes are the ones being manipulated in the first place

They do this because some liberal teacher told them to do so

Prove me wrong. You can't. You know that women are much more easy to be manipulated, much more degenerate and much more anti-social than men.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You talk like a backward ass ultra muslim.

The truth is that men are more easily manipulated and arguably more degenerate than women. If you can't deal with that, it's not my problem.

>this delusion

It's in a woman's biology to showcase her assets so she can attract the highest value male she can. Ironically, forcing them to wear trashbags or cover their bodies completely is manipulating them.

What the fuck. How can someone be this ass backwards, for real.

>It's in a woman's biology to showcase her assets so she can attract the highest value male she can

This is a myth sponsored by (((evolutionists))). They show their body because they want to manipulate and make money without having to do work that requires intellect.

>this ass backwards
I knew you were a fucking leftists.

Oh, okay, you're trolling. Makes sense. Thank dog.

am I trolling? you are now trying to make yourself a victim. Typical psychopath

Women that use small clothes don't do that because "it's in their gene". They do it because they were brainwashed by men that push that propaganda.

So your theory is that women do that because they want, they use their free will embracing multiculturalism propaganda, etc.

It's not truth, they have both natural desire to be degenerate AND they are easily manipulated by liberal teachers, TV, communist literature, etc.

>he thinks that even a slut can be a good mother

You're not making your case any stronger.

I would slam the fuck out of that little piggy

Men naturally, deep down inside think that they can have a good family even with sluts. They think these women will change after the baby is born.

There are more men wanting to be a father that women wanting to be mother.

Oddly Profound For A Leaf. Good Sport

>(((evolutionists)))
>am I trolling?

You let it slip too much that you were trying to bamboozle me, friend. You had me hooked for a while, though.

Wow. Fucking wow.

History is cyclical. Nobody ever learns. I have the darkest feeling that the west will fall again, leading to a thousand years of darkness

>much more anti-social than men
Son, do you know what website you're on? Also, women have always been considered 'social creatures' since forever.

so you think the people who explain that humans comes from monkeys are right?

fuck off tyrone

Muh gays. So sad. Deep down men know a male mars colony would be pretty sweet

Thanks for the info.

Yes. You think some dude put two of each animal in a boat during a world flood? That the dinosaurs are a plot from Satan to make us doubt 'the truth'? That the Earth is 6000 years old?, among other things?

I'm so sorry.

I'd rather stay triggering loser virgins like you, thanks.

Brazil has you there, Argie. Brazil is proof that humans don't come from monkeys; they ARE monkeys.

We are here because there are no people to talk about the truth in real life. Most people only find people like them on the internet because most people in our workplace and university is brainwashed.

Brazil is right you know. Are you PMSing or something ? 3rd world shit

Yes.

Women are not equal to men, this is fact.

Man came from the earth by God's will and in His image.

Women came from the flesh of man.

Man cannot exist without women, vice versa

Both have their roles to play and are both very important.

But men are leaders, tasked with responsibilities of taking care of his fellow man and family.

Women are to serve their men and bear children, to nuture and guide them. Show them the ultimate unconditional love that defines humanity. They are not as intelligent nor strong, for they are for practical purposes a weaker version, but they play important roles that man cannot

Together, through a bond of love, man and women form the foundation needed for children and their children, etc, to prosper and experience the joy of life

Woman is the key weakness to men.

Man resisted the temptations of the flesh and followed God, but he could not resist the one he loved most; woman.

However woman, being weaker, is easily tempted and originally was the first and will always be the first to fall to the temptations of Satan, it is why she needs both man and God to guide her

Ugh what a fucking nigger. Yes, it's a given that men are the most manipulable thing in the world by only the pussy they're after and only while they're interested in them. But the point of the thread is that women are the most easily manipulable creatures by the jews. In fact, at this point, women are pretty much agents of the jews.
Just look at what 3 decades of (((liberation))) did to them, they went from loving mothers to proud sluts in a generation. Men that takes these used up rag sluts to be their beta provider instead of letting them die alone are the worst, though.

>see flag
OPINION DISREGARDED

It's time to leave the internet cafe now, Miguel.

*polish death camps

Right where? Over the fact that evolution is a lie? LMAO

>But the point of the thread is that women are the most easily manipulable creatures by the jews

Feel free to point me to where it says this in the OP.

Women were always sluts. The difference is that you are part of the group that they would never slut over, so you're delusional and resentful.

Not only a fucking nigger but also a fedora atheist. Just kill yourself

>Cuckold capital of the world
>59% white
>run by kikes
>president's entire family are Jews

Shut the fuck up Mallsharter, your flag is more embarrassing than mine. Keep posting "a fucking leaf" and clapping you retarded faggot, that'll really show everyone you're the best country.

Try not to think about it too much, it will just drive you mad.

>That the Earth is 6000 years old
The Bible is right about age of the Earth, specially if you take in consideration that it focus on how long men are on Earth.

Earth could have 2 million ears but men don't have 10 thousand, 3 or 5 million years

But nowhere in the bible it says "earth is X years old". You can assume that by reading the creation of Adam but it doesn't say anything in exact terms.

There is no evidence mankind existed let's say 30,000 years ago.

Men qre retarded for putting pusy on first place in their life . Now women feel entitled

>Being religious in Argentina
AKA being a mestizo

>The people flatter themselves that they have the sovereign power. These are, in fact, words without meaning. It is true they elected governors; but how are these elections brought about? In every instance of election by the mass of a people—through the influence of those governors themselves, and by means the most opposite to a free and disinterested choice, by the basest corruption and bribery. But those governors once selected, where is the boasted freedom of the people? They must submit to their rule and control, with the same abandonment of their natural liberty, the freedom of their will, and the command of their actions, as if they were under the rule of a monarch".

He is right. The problem is that in democracy we have many monarchs fighting each other, trying to destroy each other and eventually they want to destroy everyone.

Democracy is anarchy with elections.

>someone that thinks some dude put two of each animal in a boat during a world flood, that the dinosaurs are a plot from Satan to make us doubt 'the truth', that the Earth is 6000 years old, among other things telling someone else to kill himself

Just the fact that you LITERALLY can't argue for those retarded stories, forcing you into ad hom, is enough to make my day.
I'd rather not kill myself, virgin. Life's great.

>getting your facts from the bible
>but it doesn't say anything in exact terms.

No shit. Almost as if it's all made up shit.

Anyways, the Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.

>There is no evidence mankind existed let's say 30,000 years ago.

Yes there is, and plenty of it as well. If they don't allow you to actually read about this in your cult, too bad.

>Men naturally, deep down inside think that they can have a good family even with sluts.
>at the same time i also think that despite this men aren't as easily manipulated as women

>There are more men wanting to be a father that women wanting to be mother.
i'd like to see where you pulled that from. everytime i'm around a baby with friends, all the girls are absolutely captivated. guys aren't like this usually.
in most animal species the male is just there to pass his genes, and in most cases the mother is the only one to raise her young.
you think humans are naturally better than animals? if you think so, take a look at africa and your own country. I'm sure rape is rampant in both places.

Only pump and dump material

You marry that pig and she would gain 75lbs without trying.

anda a la pinche cocina, Pancha

>>getting your facts from the bible

You believe that humans come from small cells then eventually became monkeys and then eventually became what we are today.

This is the most stupid and retard idea.

Is there any fossil that shows a monkey evolving himself into a human?

Girls like other peoples kids. Guys don't give a fuck about anyones kids but their own. Seeing kids and going "how cute!" to get attention is different than having actual responsibility of raising children.