The Agenda

A war is coming brothers. Not today, not this week, likely not for decades, but we've all felt it. There is a slow degradation occurring all around us that only leads to destruction.

Most of us sense this degeneracy that now pervades most of the Western nations yet we all, with few exceptions, partake in it. We are hypocrites.

Sympathetic to the philosophy, we lack a feeling of duty or a sense of responsibility, these being pivotal in upholding said philosophy. We don't put our money where our mouth is. This could be because of weakness, demoralization, apathy etc.. I am here to tell you that until this point none of it was your fault. We've been systematically broken down into a husk of controlled opposition misled by enemies masquerading as friends.

No more.

I'm not here to LARP and if I sound like I like to hear myself talk, I do. That's a good thing, all of us need to speak up and start acting in the real world as well as online.

That is why I am enacting The Agenda. Trump is in office, and lots of good things have happened in the political world so its time to take our attention elsewhere — to turn our attention on ourselves. I do not care if you’re 14 or 70, libertarian or nazi, workingman or elite. Whatever you are, if you are on our side, that is the side of principles and the betterment of society, we can work together. We can eventually subdivide into groups if we stand too far apart politically but for now we all stand to gain from self-improvement.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NDG7Z
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We could gain from:

-Physical Fitness
-Cultivation of the Intellect through Knowledge
-Expanding the Mind through Meditation and Philosophy
-Bettering our Practical Knowledge of the World through Skills
-Gaining Power through Networking and Politics
-Expanding Wealth through Work and Investing
-Removal of Vices and Degeneracy

If any of these are relevant to you you’re a worthy candidate. Of course the most autistic people here will likely be the most attracted to this. I myself am pretty socially inept but want to reinvigorate myself with new goals.

I've created a discord for self-improvement and general discussion of related goals. Let me know if you want to join.

>likely not for decades
then fuck off stopped reading there

dad its real niga hours go way

lol ur gay

Two dicks makes more dicks therefore masculine. A dick and a clam makes you a cuck. Deal with it

You missed the point, this is not a "let's go to war thread", the goal is to prepare ourselves for anything. Self-improvement is relevant anytime, anywhere for everyone.

>its cucked to fuck someone
>its rly masculine to have a guy pound your ass
i dont very much like leafs, they're bad

shhh leaf, its your bed time.

please save us

okey dokey

That's the goal, friend.

they call me mr bombastic rly fantastic touch me on the back they say im mr ro ro romantic, mr bombastic touch me on the back say boom boom boom boom, smooth, smooth like a silk

fantastic

Bumping with interest.

Reporting, as I will join this cause. Will probably post without a trip for a while. Once Great Deeds are done, I shall reclaim my Name.

When you say "our side" do you mean the right side?

discord.gg/NDG7Z

Feel free to join guys, welcome.

This is why Leafs shouldn't be allowed to speak.

recommended reading?

bump

i dont read much but I'm reading Models by Mark Manson rn

Its pretty much a far right movement, but anyone on the right is welcome. I am pretty much a fascist, but since we're focusing on self-improvement anyone with compatible views is welcome.

I'm going to create an archive/pastebin

>I'm not here to LARP
>if I sound like I like to hear myself talk, I do
how often do you post on /x/

how often do you watch mel gibson movies

Maybe a handful of times, but I haven't in months.

Even if you're not a Nazi, what timeline are you on lads?

Bump

most likely before 2025, the great middle eastern resource grab is nearly complete, super states like china and india and a multitude of smaller nations will most likely unite to combat the monopoly the west holds on energy production now that the Eurasian deposits are effectively western property not to mention war is a great cleaning system for the overgrown lower classes, need for population space, territory protection and resource deposits will most likely force china to annex regions of southern asia, retaliation to some degree would most likely ensue

what's your endgame? do you just want to feel like you're in charge of something?

#1 here

i make posts on x daily because i take that board very seriously because it is a good board and i very much so like it and they god
daily
Building Fascism with National Action and the gang xd

give it at least 6 more years.

I certainly have an endgame but its so far off there's no point in discussing it now. I think we all stand to gain from self-improvement and its more fun/productive to do it together.

Muh nigga, I be down fo dis jiggidy joo bop bo mayne

also the idea of an alliance of asian states attempting to invade resource rich regions of africa isn't that far fetched if the diplomatic course they are currently taking in the area isn't successful

I'm currently between 4 and 5 myself, a strange hybrid.

discord.gg/NDG7Z

You just want the narrative of your life to feel like it is a part of something beautiful, and even war imparts a glorious feeling before it wears off, which is what everyone is desperate to feel, that their lives are not mere dust swept into a corner of the cosmos. The excitement, the feeling that you are partaking in living history, the kind of thing that gets written down in books. Well, you don't need any of that shit. Your life is only as insignificant as you tell yourself it is. Running around with a gun and killing people is not going to fulfill you. "I've made a terrible mistake" will be the only overriding feeling. Fuck war. We don't need it to evolve anymore.

i like the way i talk

Sigurd: Book of the Heroic Outlaw
The old /sig/ sticky on fit 4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
The Classics

Thanks and checked

not sure how my political stance was at all evident in those statements but potatoes will always potato I guess

You're missing the point, the idea is being prepared for the worst case scenario. You're probably being ironic, but 6/10 made me reply.

iran

>its so far off there's no point in discussing it now
i just doubt that you're speaking in earnest, wrt "enacting The Agenda," and that you're really just attention-LARPing, a la "how can i re-summon a succubus"

idk y ur so asshurt lol

this

>the agenda
you sound like a fag.

The goal is simple: self-improvement and discussion.

If it evolves from there that's good, but what I'm talking about isn't impossible.

lol i found your endgame; do you really have such little confidence in the feasibility of it succeeding that you think disclosing it will be detrimental?

these kids seem kind of gay/young, but they've been talking about this shit since at least last Wednesday - at the very least, it's ostensibly not what i thought it was

I'm fully on board with self improvement as my internalized philosophy for myself, "If you aren't getting any better, you're getting worse." Unfortunately I strayed from my philosophy after having kids. Now that they are a little bit older, it's time for me to stop getting worse.

Goals:
>Start learning to box
>Start martial arts training
>Improve shooting skills
>Learn how to use a bow and arrow
>Continue to build my real estate business
>Read more books