Islam will rule the west and there is nothing you can do about it

Islam will rule the west and there is nothing you can do about it.

Dude nobody cares. We'll be dead before that even happens. You should act upon your tenants and remove the real cockroach from this earth: Juden.

The jew is not human

surething abdula

In the next few years mosque fires and bombings in the west will be common place.
No one really cares about you but other muslims and a handful of shitlibs.

>At the mall right now.
>Headscaves everywhere
>Perfect place for a bombing sin's there are so many people
>People speaking sand languages
>mfw

Reminder I'm here all of the time watching you roach

Tfw all you can do is post on a Mongolian weaving board to feel like your important

Western degeneracy and atheism will conquer Islam and there is nothing you can do about it.

Your daughters will wipe Chad's bacon-infused cum off their face with their Hijab

Tfw your prophet was little more than a simple fiddler

Feels good to be honest. I don't even care about my countrymen, race, religion anymore I just want them to suffer for being such braindead libshit sheep

Tfw when your prophet took more baths with little girls than you

Tfw Muhammed takes all the little girls and Omar has to make do with a goat

Tfw you can't even get a woman to say yes willingly so you have to resort to rape like a beta

Tfw your fucking eyebrow covers your entire face

Bring it faggot.

Tfw when you can't even rule your own lands successfully and you think you can take over people more evolved than you

Tfw apart from fucking children the height of fashion for you is wearing bed sheets

Jesus people

All these fucking dirty ugly roaches why are they even on pol.

Please fucking GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

YOU DIRTY FUCKING ROACH

Litteraly, no dutchman wants you dirty brown shitskins

Tfw you will never know the love of a willing woman

Tfw russia will eventually wipe you off the face of the map

>Implying a manletreligion can rule over anythin
HAHAHAHA

Here's a you

ITALIAN

C U C K

Tfw when 1400 years of your religion has made you less advanced then the civilisation you destroyed

Durka durka Alahu Akbar. Durka durka meh

You really think jews will let that happen?

Let it sink in, like the pigs dick into Muhammad's asshole. There will never be a caliphate in Europe. Except for France. You can have those faggots.

We'll all be dead by then, but inevitably then you'll get your hands on the nukes and because you can't fucking stop killing each other for 5 seconds even in majority Islamic countries you'll nuke each other and that will be that.

Enjoy the five minutes of control before the fire comes and rips the flesh from your bones.

nothing wrong with it

Fucking roach

Your prophet is a shitskinned pedo of an inferior species of human.

Call back your roaches from my country and stop posting.

Blow yourself up or something and kill as many turks as possible

You arent europeans at all
And I hope you turkroaches all die by your own swords.
If was up to me we would kill every turkroach in my beautiful country

Is that the Lucky Star summer uniform?

Fuck you. You should all be killed in nuclear fire.

We can destroy the earth way before that if it comes down to it.

Prove to me Islam is true.

Fix this

They sell good meat tho

Can I get multiple wives if I convert?

And is it mandatory to pray five times a day?

Where were you when you realized halal waifus are best waifus

>roaches
>killed in nuclear fire

DDT senpai. DDT.

>And is it mandatory to pray five times a day?

It's mandatory to do a lot of things. Anything which is ordered by God is mandatory simply because not doing it means placing yourself above him, which is a grave sin punishable by death. (Pic related.)

What makes you believe you'll be able to get four wives? You have to be an attractive candidate (either rich or good looking).

Close but no

These are great pictures, good Italian. I will download and use them.

With your permission ofcourse, friend.

Hope the dutch police don't arrest me using them

It litteraly happens here

That white woman who a muslim slapped is the one advocating for muslims to enter the country.

How many layers of irony is this on?

>Islam will rule the west and there is nothing you can do about it.

Two way street. We can knock up all your Turk-roach women too. They prefer white dick as it is.

Please do. They're my go to for every islam thread. They seem to trigger the sand niggers for some reason. They can't handle the bantz

I let myself go, you're right.

Broodje kebab

Ik zeg 1 turks gezin per buurt voor de kebabs

Fug i'm not converting then.

Islam will be outlawed 5 years from now.
Screen cap this.

White women just need to be tamed and disciplined so they stop behaving like children

Fuck off Mehmet

>for some reason.
Kek

Dont you have hate speech laws?
Here the police literally questions you if you post a bit naughty uncucked stuff

There is a difference between sinning and sinning while claiming its halal.
Its mandatory to pray 5 times a day but there are plenty of muslims who dont. Its about each persons individual connection to god.

No we don't yet. Even if we did everything I posted is true so it doesn't constitute hate speech.

I don't know why non Muhammadan man think they'll just be able to swim in pussy once they convert to Islam as if it would wash away their betaness from them. If you're not a beta in Islam then you're not a beta in general at which point you don't need it to get girl. If you are a beta prior to Islam then you're still a beta if Muhammadan with the difference that now you can't eat bacon, drink, play cards, talk to girls generally, leave Islam, say bad things about the religion, etc.

>there is nothing you can do about it

but we just did

Or fucking not because Islam is a system in which the law at the personal level as the same sanction as the law at a social level and ordinary Muhammadan aren't in charge of interpreting the application of Islam but rather legal experts.

But Muhammadan always lie because they're not people. Pic related (written by a greater scholar than you).

Well our government doesn't really care about pesky little things like truth

Islam would improve the west at this point

Why would anyone wanna do something about that? That's awesome!

Our administration will be entirely corrupt and weak from infighting so yeah, probably?

Part of me is really looking forward to this happening

Just imaging the reactions of all the lefties and SJWs when the gays are getting stoned and women are being forced to wear burqas, when they realize that the people they mindlessly defending are 10x worse than the former right they used to complain about.

I want to see them lay in the Islamic bed they are trying so desperately to make

>He thinks ahmad al misri is a good source of islamic knowledge
Guess what retard, the vast majority of muslims arent in the shafii school of thought.

>Islam is a system in which the law at the personal level as the same sanction as the law at a social level and ordinary Muhammadan aren't in charge of interpreting the application of Islam but rather legal experts
You cant implement sharia without a sharia based legal system. Not only that but islamic law can be interpreted by anyone who has mastered arabic and puts the time to learn the legal code. The problem is when uneducated and ignorant people such as yourself speak of things they do not know. No single Muslim is bound by ANY specific sectarian sharia. They have the freedom and choice of which school they want to follow.
You make extreme generalizations based on the little that you know.
Your statement holds no ground.

Will do anything for a (you)

Enjoy Angela,

Or are you a roach, who knows at this point

Deze vent snapt het

I am getting into the idea of being a muslim. >Praying 5 times per day is comfy.
>Women are kept in line.
>Men are men.
>Work hard enough and you get 4 wives.
>I hate drinking alcohol (poison) and gambling is stupid anyway.
>The cloth hats are cool and keep the sun off.
It's so family oriented.
>They wage Jihad instead of their own people cucking them.

How is it triggering us potatonigger?

Not one fuck given in this thread. I think you are projecting.

Umm... lack of education much? It's people like you that make me feel ashamed to be white. Disgusting.

It really does hold an amazing culture! This is just what Europe needs. It has nothing to show for itself but decades of racism and intolerance. Times have changed.

Lol I'm less inclined to call that bantz than to call them truth bombs.

>Your statement holds no ground.

Look at this little Muhammadan baby arguing with the writings of scholars.

>not understand that in Islam "lying" means "forging lies against Allah" and not lying generally

Cutesy little Muhammadan.

>And they speak untruth about Allah while they know [it].
> But those who disbelieve invent falsehood about Allah , and most of them do not reason.
>Then who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah to mislead the people
>And what will be the supposition of those who invent falsehood about Allah
>And do not say about what your tongues assert of untruth, "This is lawful and this is unlawful," to invent falsehood about Allah. Indeed, those who invent falsehood about Allah will not succeed.

Oh look at that. The last verse actually proves that Islam is a totalitarian theocratic system where the the law derives from Allah.

Shut your trap you fucking vermin.

Protip: even if Islam somehow completely took over Western countries (it won't, there will be a Civil War before that happens), the Chinese would simply bomb you all to dust. Unlike whites, the Chinese have no sympathy or mercy and would willingly glass the entire Middle East.

>mudslime makes thread, gets btfo

...guy....guys no one cares about this thread, haha.....

>not understand that in Islam "lying" means "forging lies against Allah" and not lying generally
Why are you lying on the internet? There is literally no evidence that would suggest that. The verse I cited involved two groups creating a treaty.

How is he btfo? Have you looked at European birth rates Mr. 60% white.

> Or do they say, "He has invented about Allah a lie"?
>And those who disbelieve say, "This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.
> He is not but a man who has invented a lie about Allah , and we will not believe him."
>And they attribute to Allah that which they dislike, and their tongues assert the lie that they will have the best [from Him]. Assuredly, they will have the Fire, and they will be [therein] neglected.

Heh, Muhammadan are literally cartoon villains trying to conquer the world. Everyone has a reason to want you dead.

Why are you waiting? There is a sand dune with your name on it waiting for you beyond that mountain of camel shit.

Holy shit youre actually retarded. You dont realize that the word "lie" can be said in arabic without referring to some implied contract with god.
How are you so illiterate? You live in a fucking first world country. Only a leaf could shitpost so hard

you can't even beat the kurds...

>the Muhammadan is mad

Fuck off dhimmi.

I was just being retarded.

>Trying for millennia
>Predates Islam
>Always repelled
>Now we just let them in

They will write of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin as heroes millennia from now among the likes of Charles Martel and Leonidas.

How can I be a dhimmi if im also a "muhammadan"? Its Muhammadean by the way, a phrase which was incorrectly termed by orientalists who thought muslims worship Muhammad. Im not sure why you say it, its like insulting yourself.

Can't rule that which does not allow you to.

Do you think I even pay my own government taxes nigga? What the fuck makes you think i'll put my head on the ground for your idealistic bullshit?
Get the fuck outta here
>1 post by this ID

Oh shit, looks like he did. We all got trolled.

i'd rather islam rule rather than sjw libcucks

Because it makes perfect sense the Muhammadan should be turned into dhimmis in non Muhammadan societies.

Special tax, special clothing, feeling humiliated.

we either win or we all lose

simple as that mehmet

why would this even be a problem?

I've said this before: Once you rule the west, you're not an oppressed minority anymore. Christfag here. You'll be laughed at for claiming oppression. Your women will turn into depraved disgusting sluts.

The "new islam" they'll call it.

And the media will clap along and make you out to be the enemy.

So please, take over. Maybe you'll live long enough to watch the rot set in.

>mfw Islam protestants.

>mfw user Al Akadeem is having a shitfit about how Parvaati Unkda dunbda showed off her ankle and Grandpa Al Akadeem is just remembering how he shitposted about taking over the west

Come to Texas and try. We are armed to the fucking teeth and ready to defend freedom to the death.

tfw you don't know the difference between ali and muhammad so you make dumb ass pictures

Honestly this is far preferable to a leftist takeover