9/11 jumpers

What made them think they could survive that?
Are all americans that stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-fall-survived-without-parachute/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
oddee.com/item_96967.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this thread again

fuck off

They didn't fly so good

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Americans are rugged individualists. Masters of our own destinies.

Fuck off Ahmed.

They didn't think they would survive. They were committing suicide.

>Sit there in agony as each and every nerve in your body is being burnt off
>Hit the ground and die instantly
Hmm

more than likely thought better to die from sudden impact rather than burning to death.
fucktard

Fuck off ahmed

>checked and lulzed
baneposting transcends space and time

Captains of our own souls. Europoors wouldn't know that

Way to selectively post pictures before they open up their parachutes

Hey Hans, you started WW2 and pissed off Russia then delcared war against the United States, what made you think you couldve won that? Do you think we shouldve ended you instead of letting you survive and become the cuck you are today? Should I say, Achmed isntead of Hans? Im not sure.

Americans dont carry clocks ahmed

I wish we up closes of thier faces so we could meme em

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I hope you realize what a prick you are. Burn in hell. Saged

America died that day. And fuck you, OP

>none of them even have their shirts or a sheet out like parachutes

fucking ameridumbs

They thought they could fly. Instead, they fell with style

>leaf

lmao

I think I would have just started taking in YUUUUGE amounts of CO into my lungs and die of poisoning. Sudden impact sounds like a horrible way to die, though better than burning I suppose.

Congratulations, you are now your country's biggest accomplishment.

There have been cases of people surviving jumping from airplanes, so yes, there was a chance of them surviving.

how many threads you done this in so far today?

That's right, one post faggot. You know better. I'm taking this bait. Your country is shit. Your people is shit. Your race is shit. Those fuckers has the courage to jump instead of letting the flames take them. Something your people WILL NEVER do as your country and culture go up in flames in the name of diversity and acceptance. All you can do is look back on an event that occurred when you were in Tyrones nut sack and be an edgy shithead farming You's. But you wont get one from me. Eat shit and die fuckboy

Why are sharts so dumb they think they can live by jumping out of windows?

better to get a quick impact death than a slow and painful burning to death

What made them think they could survive that?
Are all Germans that stupid?

They're sliding something. The shills and shitposts are exceptional tonight.

Great, I'll watch this short, to the point video for the proof of Israeli involvement...

>Almost two hour long video

MADMAN

wew lad

You would start coughing your lungs out due to smoke inhalation along with the CO mate

It think it is either the bill that was passed
Or FBI saying that what the CIA said is bullshit, but that was from earlier today, so probably the bill.

kek

>farming for You's
>you wont get one from me
>replies to original post
Wut

60%/10
I sincerely hope you're trolling.

they were giving out free hotdogs across the street

>reddit fag that's to scared to make a thread doesn't know ops don't get (You)'s

you're rare, right?

Well the record for longest survived free fall without a parachute is 10'160 meters

>to
There's your (You), señor faggot

The heat.

All you need to know is that literally every single person involved in 9/11 from the owner of the building, to the owners of the security companies at the airports who let the terrorist through, to the judges that ruled in favor of the owner of the buildings (((Silverstein))) and even the judges who made it illegal to sue any foreign countries that were involved in 9/11 are ALL Zionist Jews.

It's more fun than burning to to death. Pretty simple really.

Why is germany so cucked?

>10 feet, 160 meters

what did they mean by this?

admirals of our anime postings

Falling and subsequent death upon impact was less terrifying to them than burning to death. All the more reasonable when you take into consideration that they probably didn't jump until they were already suffering immense pain from the heat. Some of them probably didn't even consciously decide to jump, it was just a natural reaction to get away from the pain. It's also pretty well established that some of them probably couldn't see through the smoke and simply fell on accident.

Appearently they can survive, pic related

A lot of them couldn't see through the smoke and accidentally fell out

Whoag

They weren't jumpers. They were leaning out their window for fresh air. Unfortunately the smoke and high tempratures eventually made them pass out and they fall. Many such cases, so sad.

Why didn't they just grab a chair and the sit on it, and the second the chair hit the ground jump off?

That would only make the chair hit the ground faster and would hardly effect your velocity at all.

>all these responses as if this picture is OC

I miss troll science threads

we need some jetpacks up in this bitch

Is no one working on jetpacks?? We got no moving sidewalks, no jetpacks. fuck this future

There's even a banner made of it that's been up for years ffs

It hurts less than burning. That's all.

>burn alive in a collapsing, smoke-filled building
>die instantly once you hit the ground
gee i wonder why they did it...

A few didn't even know they were walking off to their doom, the smoke was so thick that they just stumbled around until they walked off the edge.

Others, made a decision of logic: die slowly and painfully from smoke inhalation/fire, or end it quick and painlessly by jumping.

CO poisoning isn't painless

we had a mEMe drive thread like a week ago

Pretty sure dying from a high height is less painful than burning to death.

kek

and finally turkey has done something that matters.

They hated us ever since the world trade got hit
And they blamed us with all this bullshit
But what the media don't say is this
How many of your people didn't show up to work that day
Cause they claimed they were sick
Or the Zionist banker who took out the insurance claim and then split
Explain to me this
How a national tragic event could make your people rich
Or how a bunch of cavemen in Afghanistan
Could penetrate the world's most sophisticated defense
And have these monolitchic beams that are encased in cement
All cut at the precise angle you need the building's foundation to slip
It's cause you motherfuckers orchestrated the shit
And used the media as a tool to blame us with
You blamed the desert for taking those plane flights
But it's clear as daylight that you staged that shit

>i'm on Sup Forums every day of my autistic life
>i know every single dank maymay
Fucking nerds. Leave your basements on occasion.

Watching Looney tunes

They wanted a "Once in Life" experience. Only Once.

TURKEY DOES IT

ayyy lmao

you really think you would have time to even contemplate this?
you would be in a total panic and do the first thing that comes to mind to stop the pain of burning alive

you can actually survive you stupid fucks

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/highest-fall-survived-without-parachute/

Yeah, but those are professionals.

That's right, one post faggot. You know better. I'm taking this bait. Your country is shit. Your people is shit. Your race is shit. Those fuckers has the courage to jump instead of letting the flames take them. Something your people WILL NEVER do as your country and culture go up in flames in the name of diversity and acceptance. All you can do is look back on an event that occurred when you were in Tyrones nut sack and be an edgy shithead farming You's. But you wont get one from me. Eat shit and die fuckboy

Or simply ask who benefited from 9/11.

The only people who might believe Muslims could be such geniuses as to defeat with mere box cutters a $5 trillion defense empire, and yet somehow overlook the consequences against Muslims such an act would have, are the people who believe evil madmen build their secret lairs with huge red "Self Destruct" buttons in the middle of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović

oddee.com/item_96967.aspx

HEBREWS LIKE EATING SHIT
E
B
R
E
W
S

L
I
K
E

E
A
T
I
N
G

S
H
I
T

Kek

heres your .05 CTR

I'm British, so I'd simply unfurl my trusty umbrella and float down Mary Poppins style.

Praise the incoming Ogdoad, my fellow mortals

prove they didn't survive...

I'll wait

Some of them passed out from head exhaustion. Some stumbled out.

Others pushed to get air and pushed others out.

I died when that hapended. Wow so disrespc

Animal impulses take over when it gets too hot.

That fucking German kike again. Report this faggot. This faggot needs to get his face butchered.

Hi, Achmed. I know you were too busy creaming your pants and sucking your fellow countrymen off that day, but fun fact: it actually hurts more to get crushed by rubble, as it does take longer to die and your organs and bones have basically become soup at that point. As opposed to jumping out, where you can only die in a split second and the pain lasts just as quickly.

>muh first responders

Skydivers have survived parachutes not opening. Granted they probably hit grass and not concrete but still.

Bravo Cenk. This is the one time I forgive you.

>German kike
A traitor to his own country. Disgusting.

If I ever work in a building that tall I'm investing in a parachute.

I feel so bad for laughing.