cnn.com/2016/12/11/politics/donald-trump-china-taiwan/index.html

TRUMP WANTS TO FREE TAIWAN
HE SAYS WE DONT NEED TO RESPECT THE ONE CHINA POLICY

FREEDOMS COMING TO TAIWAN

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/04/26/canada-pot-legal-marijuana/83492344/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/26/canadian-pm-trudeau-praises-dictator-castro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is fine. China can't do shit. Chinks is are giant cuckholds and have it bretty good for a pack of criminals tbqh famalam.

Finally a leader who isnt a coward

Yes....

Not an argument

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
The world will be shitting red white and blue for the next 8 years senpai

Trump has more sack than a wallow of hogs

>TRUMP WANTS TO FREE TAIWAN

Nothing says that in your article

kill ur self

>Trumptards will defend dear leader as he gets us all nuked
BRAVO Sup Forums BRAVO

I'm going to Taiwan in one week.

I sure hope war doesn't break out in that time.

he doesnt recognize chinas claim to taiwan

We have a treaty to aid taiwan if needed
This could become a world war

being this stupid

China isnt stupid enough to go to war with one of there biggest traders, it would be economic suicide.

>Trumpfags
>Hillary will take us to WW III
>Trump acutely does take us to WW III

Holyfuuuuuuck. Fuck Obamas nigger ass and fuck American corporations who are afraid of a trade war. Seriously lets purge the corporations who are not patriotic. Make new war alliances with Taiwan and Japan and fuck the commies back to hell. Those gooks need us more then we need their 5$ Nike shoe that Jerome is gonna shoot Tariq for anyway

Finally, the only person in the world to actually stick it to the Chinese.

Great Job, buds from the south

>Trump is a retard
>t-this is obama's fault somehow!
Kill yourself trumpshill

If you watch CNN, everytime Trump farts could be an event similar to the Day of Judgement, I would turn it off completely, pure fearmongering and social domination over liberals.

Balls the size of cannonballs
And a cabinet to back it up.

For both sides.
Too bad trump is.

China deserves it though

Hillary had no casus belli

Is this the biggest happening of our lives lads?!

China is a paper tiger desu

Better war with china than russia

>Getting actually fucked by a foreign power, now imaginary shit like Russia hacks
>Do something about it instead of taking it like a bitch
>Media weaklings and leftist cry bloody murder
I guess all leftists really are gay, because they sure love being on their knees sucking dick

>Implying China can do shit to us
1) We buy half their exports
2) They import shittons of food and fuel
If they seriously try to cross us they'll be broke and starving within a month

Said this in the other thread, nothing's gonna fucking happen.

Also see

> Implying that wasn't the plan the whole time

>Hillary had no casus belli
>Putin commiting wars of aggression against eastern europe is ok, just let putin bully NATO countries goys
>but somehow china is bad because their workers can outcompete fat americans
How brainwashed are you?

China can go to war, they are too afraid of losing males especially since their officers are sons of elites. And as for the rest of the made in china military, they are the same gooks that run each other over because they can't operate or get out of the way of anything that moves.

Another problem the chinese will face is their gear will burst into flames and give everyone lead poisoning.

You forget the most important quality of the chinese people and why WW3 is possible

They have intense and i mean autistic amounts of nationalism

They would starve to death and fight us just to defend their honor which is ironic because they dont have any.

Chinese people will do anything to make china look better and if that means war they will do it\

China isnt the utopia of common sense user

These people are pretty unhinged and are known to be brash

China isnt like a western nation
They will shit where they eat

>calls others brainwashed
>thinks Putin is invading Europe

>implying China would go to war over an island destroying their country in the process

It's all bluf and Trump knows it.

MUH WAR WITH RUSSIA! AND THIS AINT ONLY ONE THERE IS IRAN RUMBLINGS TOO. STUPID BOARD OF ASSHOLES

And they have almost no Navy and a garbage tier army and airforce.

The only reason they think they can wave their dick around is because we've been letting them walk all over us for decades.

You don't have a single iota of shit in that head of yours to be talking about fucking NATO.

Literally die.
Kill yourself, your a fucking parasite.
Your entire country is a rotting husk trying to drag us to hell with you.

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS.

LOOK AT IT YOU SLIMEY FUCK.
DON'T EVER TELL US OR NATO WHAT TO DO AGAIN.

YOU CONTRIBUTE BASICALLY FUCKING NOTHING.

NOTHING.
GREECE HAS MORE OF A SAY ON WHAT NATO SHOULD DO THAN YOU WORTHLESS PARASITES.

KILL YOURSELF.

>Russia didn't annex a sizable portion of another European country
You are about as smart as the orange idiot you worship.

lol wrong. jews don't want us in the south-china sea conflict because they have nothing to gain, they want all of our attention on middle east related conflicts. we also have other foreign policy interests in those besides israel and oil, but that's an entirely different topic.

get fucked JIDF.

>NATO is a protection racket
>pay up guise or we'll break your legs
I don't think you understand how military alliances work, but good job getting mad for no reason faggot. Go prep Putin with your fellow cuck Trump.

Exactly and xi jinping want to be the second Mao
They are even rounding up people via secret police.

I have chinese friends and Xi is their hillary Clinton

He wants to be world emperor
He could cause war

>fucking leaf

does this mean they will reveal their full chinese female militia into the battlefield since they running out of male populace.

I guess it's finally time to liquida- I mean, liberate China

Not an argument. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings next time

nothing will happen

That isn't invading Europe or all the other crap you just claimed

Go be mad elsewhere

Leafs need to leave

0.99% contribution to NATO.
Which is incidentally the same size as your cock.

Shut the fuck up parasite.

And we'll rip off his neck and shit down his throat if he does. Especially since if he attacks one NATO member the rest are obligated to help defend them and that means China losing almost all of their trade.

Hell all it would take is some strategic bombs to their factories and harbors, not even nukes, and they'd be fucked for years.

You're paranoid about a non fucking problem, we wouldn't even need boots on the ground to teach China some fucking respect.

>annexing part of a european country isn't annexing a european country
Are you absolutely retarded?

>Canadian talking about another countries leader

Not an argument, retard.

China literally cannot go to fucking war. This meme is retarded.

How mad are you faggot? Do you just slurp Trump's semen up no matter what? Do you even question your dear leader?

Not an argument. I didn't vote for him. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings next time.

Shut the fuck you dumb leaf trump isn't gonna start ww3 with the chinese.

>leaf
>calling other as cuck

The One China policy is retarded and poor foreign policy. Taiwan already pretty much acts like its own country, the US does trade with them, and the only reason people don't say they are a country is because China is even less thick skinned about it than Trump is in general.

While Taiwan should be it's own nation, the way Trump is going about this is just going to piss people off. Even if he is right.

>cnn
fake news

You didn't provide a rebuttal for anything I said. Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

>this is fine

It wasn't supposed to be an argument. It was supposed to imply that nobody should listen to what you or other posters from your irrelevant country has to say. Your elected leader is a joke so your opinion of other leaders is an even bigger joke.

You claimed he was waging 'wars of aggression'
That is false

Not an argument.

China still has nukes.

He was. What is Crimea to you then, retard? Please kill yourself if you do not know what a war of aggression is before shilling mindlessly for Putin/Trump.

Stop trying to make the Happening happen. It's not going to happen.

Oops wrong leaf meant this other one.

Not an argument.

>Not an argument. I didn't vote for him. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings next time.
Literally not an argument. You guys a re plague on the world. You promote cultural genocide. Your leader is LITERALLY a product of cuckoldry. Please stop posting. FACT: Canadians are the worst posters on this board.

I'm rdy to volunteer to the glorious strayan army.
God damn I hate chinks.
Imagine the public backlash against chinks living here?
The great uncuckening. They either become full on Aussies or we send em back.
Glorious.

IT'S TIME TO KILL SOME COMMIES BURGERBROS!!!

>America pressing its De Jure claim on Taiwan

You sound really mad.

>You guys a re plague on the world. You promote cultural genocide. Your leader is LITERALLY a product of cuckoldry.
Do you have a single shred of evidence for any of that or are you just going off your feelings?

Shut the fuck up you worthless leaf jesus i swear you retards are just like your dumbass of a leader.

Russia has not been at war since 2008.

There was literally 0 war in crimea

Nukes they'd never use. Stop with the nuke meme; literally nobody -not even best Korea- is retarded or desperate enough to destroy all of humanity

The only thing I see a serious problem with is the U.N.. Countries have avoided mentioning the Taiwanese elephant in the room for years because China is one of the big 5. They could easily stop any American/American ally delegation out of protest. They legally have that power. I honestly think this move is Trump giving the finger to the U.N. and other multinational beurocracies.

Good on him for having balls.

It's not so much Taiwan gaining independence that scares China, it's that seeing this Hong Kong & Macau (two very huge port cities and economic hubs of China) may follow. What if Tibet follows (lol jk even CIA trained monks couldn't do shit).

A lot of people don't realize we already share an Air Base with Taiwan, we obviously sell them equipment and we help train their military. With all that being said, Trump accepting a simple phone call and then saying he doesn't see why we need to adhere to the One China isn't a big deal, media going crazy maybe, but I don't see this leading to anything.

Personally, I think Taiwan should be called -Taiwan-, not the ROC. They should be able to be represented at the UN and all that other jazz.
Also I should add within the last few years the US, under Obamas administration, has set up a low key embassy of sorts in Taiwan. So really it's not like the US hasn't been pushing towards this for years now.

$0.05 has been deposited in your account.

Thank you for keeping Russia for Russians™

t. the kremlin

You are so mad.

> It's a leaf is an insufferable faggot episode again

Fake News.

Guys, can't we all be friends here

>It's not going to happen.

It's gonna happen either way

Not an argument

That isn't an argument my fellow leaf.

Not an argument. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings next time.

I know it's hard with Trump's dick in your mouth, but really, do try.

Heres to another century. Thank you based trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation

I know C.N.N. is Fake News. However. If Donald starts a war during his presidency I'll unfollow him from Twitter. Who's with me.

Good

>microsoft add
>we bring banks to every place you just need a phone
>now people can create business and employ people wherever they want!
>only made possible with the power of ursury and jewish dishonest banking tricks

REEE

ITT: 14 y.o.s who have no concept of foreign relations and the world around them

Whatever you say, Mr Wong.

>Do you have a single shred of evidence for any of that or are you just going off your feelings?
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/04/26/canada-pot-legal-marijuana/83492344/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/26/canadian-pm-trudeau-praises-dictator-castro/
You're a joke user.

Obama gave China our middle class because he's a globalist cuck. Obama almost cried when he heard trump picked up the phone. You have no idea what the west has planned for you leaf. All corporations will leave for China. They have no patriotism to America anymore. They worship money. They will be purged. Nationalism and trump go hand in hand. Do you really believe Obama or Bush stood up to these gooks the last 16 years. We let them get away with murder, intellectual theft, rape of our industries, currency manipulators, and over confident environmentally unfriendly cuck nation that needs our corporations. We don't need their trash. We need a livable wage and to buy strictly American products. Fuck the world. Fuck Globalism. And enjoy your illegal islamophobia in your country you fucking cuck.

>russia intervention running on msm
>putin shill on Sup Forums also being run on msm
>trump too stupid & plunge us into ww3 also the narrative on msm
>electors not cast their votes yet
>CNN (motherfucking CNN) reporting ww3 with taiwan
>Sup Forums unironically cheers

Do you cry after Jamal fucks your girl?

Will you fight with the children of cheng hi chek for freedom?

Are you ready?
三民主義

Those aren't arguments to any of the points you made. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings next time.

>America recognizes Crimean independence and annexation
>Russia recognizes Taiwanese independence

Calling it now, screenshot this

Meme Magic will avert the Goat Prophecy.