I'll only tell you this once: Don't fuck with Mt. Erebus

I'll only tell you this once: Don't fuck with Mt. Erebus

Stay out of Antarctica.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyiu2ZB_p-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boilerplate_(spaceflight)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wut ??

This is a liberal SJW false flag to deceive us by claiming there's really a south pole. But we know the world is flat. Nice try, witch.

bump

Dead Snow 3: Erebus Rising

I'm currently in Sweden but I'm nor swedish neither following their policy.

Sweden is ruled by the witch. Get out.

1/?

2?/

3/?

4/?

antarctic is the circle currounding the disc of the earth

>kecksburg

KEK VULT

5/?

Why do threads about flat earth always get taken down?

KECKsburg acorn

you wut now?

fucking kek

no such thing as coincidences

Cant have a prison planet with flat earth

church ceilings are a certain way for a reason. Above is always the 3rd heaven

Doesnt the ceiling make much more sense now??

6/?

7/?

8/?

9/?

Gravity.

There are some conspiracy theories floating around about Antarctica being home to an advanced civilization before the emergence from the last ice age, and that it had a much warmer climate due to the earth's axis being tilted differently. There's no real evidence for that claim.

But what's interesting is that Europeans evidently had fairly accurate maps showing Antarctica before it was officially discovered hundreds of year later, the origins of which were lost. That is kind of intriguing.

a law is a law, this accounts with gravity.
Gravity is the weakest of all the forcse in the universe,

Osmosis and shit like that, driven by gradients is much stronger

I love that you can sound out german in english and technically speak it but have no idea what it means and you realize you learned how to speak it almost completely through the antagonist goon who gets shot in videogames and movies. Germans are people too and they know how to make the coolest official documents.

Gravity

It does account for the curve, actually

It does "hump" but very gradually.

Why cant I see Mt Everest?

Go higher.

Now kys

Lmao stay redpilled faggot, holy shit what a dumb image

the earth is flat

10/?

11/?

12/?

why has the shilling switched to flat-earth bullshit
it's uncanny, there's been a bit of a cycle of shilling themes going on, where one would be pushed hard by several people all hours of the day for a couple weeks, then would completely disappear for a few weeks more and be replaced by something else, then come back again
who's behind all this

>who's behind all this

Kecksburg is home of a famous ayy lmao incident

Erebus is pretty much right next to McMurdo. It's an active volcano which is pretty interesting but it's hardly a mysterious place. Why are all of these recent Antarctic threads based on absolute bullshit?

lol wtf

>what is gravity

look up faggots

>Another ameritard ignores logic and adopts the flat-earth conspiracy

Wait how did this become about flat earth again?

>lies that will be advanced
>the bible is false

Next thing you know people will be telling me the holocaust didn't happen.

...they never look up.

baka

LOOK

UP

Gravity is only a theory.

The weakest when a cat and a dog are attempting to track each other, not when one billion billion kilograms are attracting one nitrogen molecule.

2/10 made me reply.

>what is gravity
Found the elementary school drop-out

flat earthers have to be trolls

Dumb nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave

> On February 11, 2016, the LIGO Scientific Collaboration and Virgo Collaboration teams announced that they had made the first observation of gravitational waves, originating from a pair of merging black holes using the Advanced LIGO detectors.[9][10][11] On June 15, 2016, a second detection of gravitational waves from coalescing black holes was announced.

>What is conservation of momentum.

/thread

This nigger must be joking.

gravitygravity
gravity gravity gravity gravity gravity
gravity
gravity
gravity

This is hilarious. Everyone with a private pilots license has to learn how to calculate a route on a map to accommodate for the curvature of the earth. If the earth was flat, you could only fly across the globe in one direction each way. However, you can start in, say Chicago and fly east or west or north or south to get pretty much anywhere on the planet. Also you can clearly see satellites in the night sky (assuming you're not in a big city with tons of light pollution) fly across from one horizon to the next. I really can't tell if there are people who actually believe this nonsense or if it's just a new CTR tactic to slide threads

Get a load of this guy

>what is momentum?

This is basic physics user

Electromagnetism is the strongest
Gravity is the weakest

Basic chemistry mandates that if a high concentration of X is on one side, such as air molecules, it will naturally flow to the other side of a gradient where the concentration is substantially lower.
pic look familiar

And this is with an actual barrier,

how much mro3 without one in a VACUUM?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyiu2ZB_p-c

This. Altimeter adjustments are a real thing, OP.

Flat Earthers are just trolls.

the copernican model was shilled by literal sun worshippers?

Does that bother you?

This is satire, right?

Why can't we see the stars hurtling past us in one direction at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour?

Space is really big

>Keksburg?

Like, really, really big.

Czech'd

(((pure coincidence)))

then the stronger the drivng force of the gradient pulling air away from earth

Because stars are light years away. If you lay outside at night and watch the stars they will move across the horizon at night, it's just very slow. There are tons of time lapse videos of this

Flat-Earthers are literally controlled opposition.

Kecksburg Acorn could be proven to be something other then the NAZEEE bell. I can't remember everything but it had to deal with the way people described how the bell fell. It was more in line with a satellite then anything like that but I can't recall my sources though its been fucking forever. Its been debunked though

The firmament is basically younger earth creationist shit I was taught shit like this when I was going to Christian school shit is fucking retarded.

momentum, gravity, and Earth is really big so the force of gravity is really strong, what the fuck are you talking about?

Because it is literally retarded.

BTFO Faggits you can't keep deleting flat earth threads

>nobody reports on flat earthers
>nobody reports on lizard people
>nobody reports on ancient aliens
>but this pizzagate thing is wrong and people need to be SHOWN how wrong it is RIGHT THIS MOMENT

>the light magically stops halfway across

Dude, come on.

see

Explain seasons :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boilerplate_(spaceflight)
It was probably a dummy spacecraft or warhead that was not de-orbited as intended.

Under some circumstances space debris can come down intact and not burn up, as has happened with Skylab when some parts landed in Straya.

Nice memes.

Where's your proof?

ok I ahve things to do but you go look into this stuff for yourself.There are plenty of videos on youtube addressing all of your questions with physical proof that can be consistently tested.

Well that's true, they're all about as credible as one another

second post best post

just go on youtube it explains it really well.

The sun and moon basically move north and south over the course of the year.

So one place gets colder since the sun moves downward from where it once was relative to you

but why is it that the media are so quick to just down peoples throats saying that it is fake news while shit like flat earth goes on with no outlet trying to discredit as well

Hoo-mans thought they were the Federation. How embarrassing......Turns out you are the Bajorans. Veil/Thules/Nordics were the real deal, and your Arks are the Orbs. By the way, this nice Merchant just happened to find a new one, wanna buy it? Reasonable terms, of course, and it is part of a matching set that your deities require.....

Lulz thought you were Kirk/Picard/Sisko.....