DOES WIKILEAKS NEED POLS HELP?

Does Wikileaks need pol help?

This is what I saw that's out there....

"Here are the tools to get Assange's information out of the blockchain. We are about to get gagged. Or worse. Pls do the right thing. These tools won't be around for long. FULL DISCLOSURE, let the people have the truth. No matter how damming. Sir, this information is dangerous. They killed Jean, and group one is missing. We need this public asap. We need more people involved. Be safe, sir. Thank you for being a true patriot. The tools will be improved if we can.

github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

And here is the bot link to the archived conversation as we built this. You will need the conversation to understand what to do.

blargbot.xyz/logs/#3cvppr

this is time sensitive. Thank you."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vivelafra/status/808068055779655681?s=01
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it happening?

Fake news. Move along boys, nothing to see here.

>blargbot.xyz/logs/#3cvppr

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS HAPPENING GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man...pol needs to look at this.....

Does Wikileaks need pol help?

This is what I saw that's out there....

"Here are the tools to get Assange's information out of the blockchain. We are about to get gagged. Or worse. Pls do the right thing. These tools won't be around for long. FULL DISCLOSURE, let the people have the truth. No matter how damming. Sir, this information is dangerous. They killed Jean, and group one is missing. We need this public asap. We need more people involved. Be safe, sir. Thank you for being a true patriot. The tools will be improved if we can.

And here is the bot link to the archived conversation as we built this. You will need the conversation to understand what to do.

he's dead

Yes. We need to get the MSM to interview him. He needs to clear his name. CNN is lying by saying the DNC was broken into by Russians. It was given to Wikileaks by Seth Rich, the dead DNC lawyer.

Assage id likely dead! CIA don't like being told they're puttets!

Let's just hope he died quickly. RIP Assange

>blargbot.xyz/logs/#3cvppr

BREAK THE CODE LET'S SAVE OUR HERO GET IN HERE NOW YOU STUPID AUTISTIC HOMOS!

Break the code pol.

Get in here now pol....break tge fuckin code...help Assange...do it....break tge code get in there now....

Pretty much this exactly.

Would be fun to troll MSN into acknowledging his whereabouts

Anyone have the geralt of rivia image of him?

here's one though i've seen another

He's dead. There's just no way he avoided any press for this long after everything that went down. He's gone.

thanks

how could we do that? They've ignored our #whereisassange thing. They just answer 'at the embassy.' How can we meme them into admitting they murdered him in October? Think, guys!

twitter.com/vivelafra/status/808068055779655681?s=01

I don't think memes work in this case. I say all britfags go to the embassy and protest. If we get enough of them to go, they'd have to come clean

I've figured it out. We can meme it into reality that Julian Assange claimed that the CIA is lying. We can make up an interview and then the MSM HAS TO INTERVIEW HIM TO DISPUTE OUR FAKE INTERVIEW!!! Literally Good Fake News. We're the Jews now.

Pretty sure they're compromised, or maybe they don't even exist. Maybe we're all schizophrenic.

>wikileaks is fake news you're a schizo
Fuck off, kike.

People are always there man, protestors and demonstrations. He's not been to the window in weeks now. There's a 90% chance he's been snatched.

Break the code. It's in there pol. This is it....

Here is the bot link....

We can also try to get Trump insiders here to get Trump to Tweet out, 'Hey Julian Assange, Where did you get the Wikileaks information from??'
Assange would have to Respond. It would get tons of press. If he's still alive they'd have to let him out to respond, or if he's dead they'd have to pull some crazy shit to keep the normies from getting redpilled.

WATCH THIS

Beware of following CIA links. DO NOT OPEN.

>Hi I'm new here!
I'm being facetious freindo. I like your energy though.

This... this could actually work

GET IN THERE HOMOS....BREAK THE CODE.....

WE'VE GOT THE LINK....BREAK THE CODE FOR ASSANGE...

tfw your alphabet agency is so out of touch that you brainstorm a way to get Sup Forums to click your honeypot link and determine that an obscure TLD like .xyz is jus edgy enough to work

You break it, you fucking Spook. No one is following your creepy links to tracers.

So what proof is there that Assange was ever anything other than an actor to make controlled opposition, seeing as Ecuador has an extradition treaty with Sweden for sexual crimes?

>blargbot

Research me friend.

>blargbot is completely open-source under the GNU AGPLv3 License. Feel free to take a look and learn how everything works. If you use any of my code in your own project, you are required to credit me. See the license for more details.

Here are the tools to get Assange's information out of the blockchain. We are about to get gagged. Or worse. Pls do the right thing. These tools won't be around for long. FULL DISCLOSURE, let the people have the truth. No matter how damming. Sir, this information is dangerous. They killed Jean, and group one is missing. We need this public asap. We need more people involved. Be safe, sir. Thank you for being a true patriot. The tools will be improved if we can.

Kek Wills It. I guess this is the honeypot that takes me.

Google is a honeypot.