Only people w/ college can post

What's your major/degree/trade /pol?

master in shitposting

Supply Chain Management here

Go Leathernecks!!

Pure mathematics

Computer Information Systems, Business minor

art major, builds set and prop pieces for professional theatres.

computer science. I swear i've had nightmares about infinite logic design diagrams.

bsee +
licensed master electrician

Computer and Electrical Engineering double major

8 years construction shit, 4 years avionics, 5 years computers

Finance and Economics reporting in

Bachelors in Philosophy

Computer Science, working retail.

Marketing.

I regret fucking around

Carpentry

Probably gonna enroll in the police academy in the next few years

I'm a physical education major kek.

Gonna force fat kids to lose weight and be happy until I drop dead.

nice dude, what are magnets though.. come at me with the jumprope analogy and i'll fuckin zap ya mate

Power Engineer TSSA class 4

Top 10% of my class, finance Major accounting minor

Only job offers were to sell insurance. Lucked out, got into enterprise level data centers by pure luck, life hasn't been better

math master's coming through (number theory)

Computer Engineering.

I'm really just a web monkey.

biology and bioengineering double major and currently in MS program for bioengineering working in tissue engineering

triple major. sexuality studies, gender studies, african studies, not even black lol. make 250k year in Hr.

>Be Electrical Engineer
>Move from Calgary to Saskatoon because job market is shit
>Arrive in hell
Just kill me already

Network & Information Security/Masters/trade related

Bachelor's in Math & Economics.

B.S. EE

>gender studies

>250k

Yeah sure

prety much everyone in Hr has some sort of humanities degree, it makes people better at judging character and people.

B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Georgia.

BSc in Economics
Minor in English

Economics...learned that for every hare brained economic plan, there is a crank economist who will shill for it.

Mechatronicsfags WW@

bs economics, entrepreneur(got deal w/ app development firm to make app should release 2017) by day waiter by night, graduated may

Who here /ivyleague/?
>tfw two smart

>[insert degree here]
>first job out of college making $[real salary * 100]

Here, i posted every one of these threads

What's your major/degree/trade /pol?

>Not telling shit to FBI and KGB shills like you, op.

BSc in Earth Science, which is just my uni's fancy way of saying Geology. Currently doing a Masters in Geography, specializing in Dendrochronology.

My goal is to get into Natural Hazard Management, so I can basically be a professional habbening watcher.

>implying it doesn't just indoctrinate you into the forced diversity quota system

I am Ivy Leavue. Which school are you? I'm Columbia

CS degree. Software Engineer. Code all day from home.

u[sic]GA lol

holyco$t studies.

lol i'm prety redpilled des, i make sure only smart sh*tskins get hired. sometimes that means you get people who are gooda t gaming the system and sue, but it's a crapshoot.

I don't go to an Ivy, I was just wondering if any Ivy League students actually go on Sup Forums. I guess they do. I go to a public university one state over from you.

>working in HR
wew just end yourself my man

Mechanical Eng at an Ivy
MechE at a big research lab
Hating life because not Chad

Stemfag like me are cucks

Does it make sense to go this route if I hate math?
I fucking hate math, I just do I hate puzzles and numbers but I do love technology, already built 3 computers and I fuck around in c++. For now I wanna settle with political science and law but do technology majors require math?

degree in computer networking here. all i do with it is shitpost.

ayoooo UoA?

Maths with comp Sci student here

>master of political science
>private intelligence service

Architectural Engineering. I do electrical design for buildings. Been at it for a while now and it is interesting enough to keep on living.

Yeah m8, you?

yee, Earthsci here too

BS in Economics

Work for a captive auto finance company now.

It's alright.

Which Ivy?
We exist

Yes, I do. I'm here because women lied to me for years and I hate life, plus I'm only attracted to super smart women now.

A banker friend would check pol while waiting for the next all-nighter. He got super triggered by the poo-in-loo map showing ocean feces levels

To confirm my cred: finance, medicine, or law are the only real careers unless your parents were 1%ers

It sounds advanced when you say building computers, but what you really mean is you ordered parts on the internet and put it together like a fucking lego toy.

>do technology majors require math?

Yes retard.

Lol at that Access.
Well working at IT, took Programing + Data bases. 2nd year.

Sweet, nice to see a fellow Sup Forumsack in my department. You postgrad?

i remember taking a database class that dedicated half of the semester to MS Access, literally never used it again
postgresql 5ever

>Fuck around in C++
>hates math

Lol what. You do realise that everything you do in programming is math?

Not a target school eh?

Just finished my EMTB and start paramedic next month.

I am a Bachelor of Laws, Master of Laws and Doctor of Laws --and I meant that in the continental approach of pedagogics, not that phony J.D. subeducation Americunts invented.

this triggers the shit out of me
you could have used just one screen for this

doing work xp until sem2, then I'm coming back for postgrad. Still deciding between energy and hazards

>only people w/ college can post
>w/ college

That's not how English works.

Are you a nigger Brazilian or a mixed race Brazilian? Only those 2 options exist.

Well what did you expect cuck? 2 of them are custom water looped if that's something to brag about.
I've always been fascinated with how far graphical capacity have reached through pixels, evolution of software and hardware will be around for centuries I may just major in Computer science/engineering just scared it'll be loaded with poo in loo's

Reporting in from the frozen north

History

Economics

Got an internship with the Republican party and my boss gave me a reference for a summer internship. And he's also letting me apply for a spring internship there.
>tfw I'm the only mestizo there
>tfw I know I'm only a token but I gotta exploit my opportunities.

I hope you learn to write my name well on the Starbucks cup.

Marketing with a concentration in sales

Graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry. Got a job about a month after I graduated, didn't really try that hard. Making $20/hr in a QC lab. Not great, but the work is pretty easy and I'm hoping to work up to a plant chemist position eventually. I don't have any student debt and I live at home (though my parents are charging me $400 a month in rent) so it's basically all disposable income. I am looking to move out soon.

Decent prospects for both fields. I wish you the best of luck, user!

>economics

So, you're interested in the stars and what Sagitarius says about the future, uh? Nice, the arts majors need someone to laugh at too.

Economics and finance.

Just graduated and am unemployed.

>TFW I want to go back and do law but don't want to spend 3 more years at uni.

There's a difference between pic related math and le 1 potato + 3 potatoes math

Physics

I might not be that good at writing names but I excel at fucking your wife.

Thanks famalam, you too

major in english.
now teaching english to shitskins, while being shitskin myself.

how does that feel? okay i guess

I'm gay. So knock yourself out with my boyfriend's cock, sweetie. I bet you love that thick log inside your tight asshole.

Got my masters in Criminal justice and applied for CIA and FBI wish me luck guys :^).

>Im gay

Why am I not surprised

It isn't. Programming languages are there for convienience to create programs for solving math problems. Everything is a math problem.

Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology), Doctor of Medicine (M.D).

>CIA
>FBI

Good luck eating Russian cock.

Physics&Math

I needed to hear that. Any tips for a fellow chembro? I don't mind washing glassware of I really have to.

Because you are too. We smell each other, even on anonymous boards.

That's why you went immediately for the "fucking your mom", to overcompensate with pretended hypermasculinity for the shame you feel at being a bottom.

My Name says it all. i have two semesters of norwegian and polisci to finish. then i get to fuck myself anally with grad school. that's why i shitpost here all day.

Majoring in Computer Science minoring in Political science

BS in IT from UW and a master's in Cybersecurity and Leadership from UW.

Working on my Ph.D. in chemistry. For your average schmuck like me, it's a lot of work for little gratification in terms of positive, much less exciting, results. For the exceptionally gifted, it seems to be more rewarding. Part of my Ph.D. experience has been learning how unexceptional I am in my chosen field and how physical reality tends not to live up to the ideas I conceive to be clever. I will be lucky to graduate and even luckier to get a decent job.
tl;dr If you are smart and enjoy the physical sciences, get a degree in engineering and go into industry right out of school, rather than thinking you can have both intellectual fulfillment and a comfortable lifestyle.

Bs in applied math

Going back for associates in cs because lmao stem

Archives and digital data management.
I'm a welder now though.