ITT:we post things that trigger Sup Forums

ITT:we post things that trigger Sup Forums

Just ordered this and I will be proudly displaying it at the gay pride rally I will attending next week!

And there's nothing you sexist, racist, trans-phobic bigots can do about it...

Swiss BTFO

This is why whenever someone gets banned from an internet forum or a chat room
I always side with the banned person, against the moderators.

Of course I hate injustice.

Injustice is banning people for "racism" or "bigotry", and the oppressors are the ones who hold the banhammer. D'uh.

Ummmm...racist and sexist much?

Banning someone for hate speech is the exact opposite of oppression. It's the right thing to do.

You really need to like, fuck off

On the off-chance this isn't bait, I'd like to ask what constitutes hate speech.

fpbp

It is bait.

Can a mod ban this person (HWzesIUC) for me? Using the phrase "f**k off" is hate speech and he/she/otherGenderPronouns should be banned.

I can call you a turbo nigger on the Internet and desu that's all I really want to do about it

>he thinks we are neutral

Nah, I don't care. I'll stay neutral until I have all the facts. The more I am egged to join in the side of the "oppressed" because of how "righteous" there cause is, while yelling it in my face; the less likely I am to side with them.

This would look great with my MAGA hat

>gay pride parade

Sounds like you need a couple volts

Who decides what is hate speech?

i fully support this shirt, which is why we have to reintroduce segregation and drop taxation down 50%, keeping the military budget the same while ending everything else.

Taxation is rape, then bearing the child of your rapist until you die.

There's nothing we sexist, racist, trans-phobic bigots will do about it.

The local muzzie population, however...

Imagine a single parent who's so busy taking care of the kids, working long hours and fixing up the house that they just don't have the time to care about the news

This person is an OPPRESSOR

People who would wear that shirt aren't self sufficient and are entirely dependent on a huge network of others lmao.

That shirt is nothing different that an infant crying out to its mother

Babies don't make the rules, do they

Hate speech is using derogatory or otherwise discriminatory language against any and that means ANY, historically marginalized groups. Ethnic minorities, religious minorities, or sexual minorities are the biggest victims of hate speech and it's usually caused by straight white males.

That means that any straight, white male, is usually subject to scrutiny when discussing political or cultural matters, due to their history as oppressors. Which basically means that any speech done from the perspective of a straight white male is usually unjustly criticized as hate speech, even if sometimes it is not. I am aware of this. But this site is filled with discriminatory or bigoted speech against a plethora of minorities and it is usually overt. Any racial slurs, questioning whether or not race is not a social construct, historical revision (denying the holocaust), and generalizing people based on skin pigmentation are all forms of hate speech

Desmond Tutu is a heretical asshole. Nothing he says can be trusted.

>>.Neutral
>> Oppressor

Top Kek

Ethnic minorities, religious minorities, people who have been historically oppressed, etc. Basically anyone other than straight white christian males

>questioning whether or not race is not a social construct
Ah hahahahahahaha
Please point to me where it's scientifically proven that there aren't differences between races.

>it's usually caused by straight white males.
Step outside of a white country and you'll find that's simply not true
Every other ethnicity is horribly intolerant of all others in their own lands, even on official government levels. Middle-East still legally executes gays. China and Japan still closely scrutinise and rule against Muslims and Africans. Slavery is still widely practiced in Africa.
Every race on Earth has long histories of treating everyone else awfully. But only whites have gone to such great lengths to make right and improve equality for everyone. These days the most you have to complain about is people hurting the feelies on forums.

Virtue signalling.

Why don't you and all your friends (of all color) go live with Patrick under his rock in Bikini Bottoms. I sure there no white cis male could ever hurt you feelings, and you could build your magical unicorn starfish kingdom where everyone is equal, no one has to work, and the only thing you have to concern yourself with is making sure you're comfortable.

Hmmm...well to start off it has been widely proven that skin pigmentation does not make humans fundamentally different. I know that's hard for you to understand.

Also "evidence" that racists or depending on how much you enjoy wearing fedoras "race realists," like to present, is often IQ test numbers. Which have been proven to be lower in places that have less sufficient forms of education, poor nutrition, and less economic advantages. This is why we see African countries scoring poorly on standardized tests, or in IQ tests. Societal factors play in to development of people. Not phony theories about eugenics that have been widely debunked for over half a century now.

Granted there's differences in culture, but this is a result of groups tending to be homogeneous in nature, therefore, creating their own cultures. You can see from assimilation of 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants, that culture is cultivated by society, not race.

You don't really hurt anyone feelings. Not me at least. From the outside looking in, you are all a bunch of lonely, probably sex depraved men, that feel the need to take their angry caused by insecurities out on other people. You believe in Jewish conspiracies of world domination to compensate for the fact that you most likely made it nowhere in life, or didn't have a strong father figure to teach you not to blame other people and to take responsibility for your actions. Trust me, my feelings aren't hurt by people like you. But that doesn't stop me from feeling the need to educate you.

Don't put words in my mouth mate.
And no, I don't take into account IQ. But there are physical differences between people raised in different parts of the world. To ignore it and call it taboo, is intellectually dishonest. Same thing is happening with gender. It's increasingly becoming difficult to do studies on differences between males and females, because politics. Seriously, it's infuriating that the fringe left is so powerful in academia... cause if you say or do anything contrary to their dogma they must suppress it. They are literally on the level of fundamentalist Christians.

True. But the majority of the people on Sup Forums are in Western countries and in these countries we are actively working to make them more tolerant ("we" as in fellow liberals, not you neckbeard racists). We're working to change the West, we can try to change other regions of the world, but ultimately it is the job of their own people to rise up.

But you cannot deny that the history of oppression from the Western world has been far more egregious in many cases. The Holocaust, all of the horrors of colonization, the World Wars, slavery.

I don't question the obvious differences in gender. I'm not someone who thinks we should encourage women to join the Navy Seal for empowerment, that's dumb. But on the basis of race, I don't deny physical differences, which are usually results of adaptation and evolution. However, most of these theories have been debunked. Because it's proven almost 90% of the time that if you were to put someone in a civilized environment, that's economically developed, with proper nutrition, and you nurture them to learn and function in a civilized manner, then it's proven that anyone, of any race or skin color has the same potential.

Sup Forums literally relies off already disproven studies of race and genetics. That's the problem. Maybe it is an issue that scientists cannot extensively study race, but you have to understand that it has largely already been figured out, and the only people who are still questioning it are fringe alt-right and neo nazis on Stormfront.

>filename

Nope, I sure can deny it
>Holocaust
Asians still take the cake for largest genocide bodycounts
>'Horrors' of colonization
Evil whities, trying to build civilization in shitholes...
>The World Wars
>Don't even know they they're here, since they were almost entirely white ordeals (and the Asians who voluntarily joined in)
>slavery
Again, whites have never had any kind of major monopoly on slavery. Not only did we wash our hands of it hundreds of years ago, The Middle-Eastern slave trade made our numbers look puny
No people ever needed to be taught that you can use strength to impose their will on others

I'm neither of those.
I am just tired of politics dictating science.
Also, there are medical conditions that effect some races more than others. (see: heart disease in African Americans, sickle cell in Jewish populations)
But hey we're all the same so let's ignore that there can be differences. Not like peoples are going to suffer disproportionately.
The powers that be have decided that nurture trumps all. So we're all supposed to just just file in and walk lock step.

>my feelings aren't hurt
>type all that shit up
Sure thang pham.

Great argument

are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

this

>questioning whether or not race is not a social construct
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshahahHahahahaha
Good one m8!!