youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=lysx7s9ocJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SUCK IT LIBTARDS, YOU LOST AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET AN ASSKICKING LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN!

drumpf will lose

Why can't we have a right leaning new source that doesn't routinely go full retard?

Electoral college is planning an attack.

>mfw migrated threads illegaly

but one day I will migrate to the US LEGALLY

>veterans say Trump will blow up the moon

>he has hundreds of pictures of another, higher status man saved to his hard drive
>he thinks this man is going to fix all his problems
Can anyone of you explain how this doesn't make you a cuck again?

>tfw have a fever
>tfw no awoo gf to take care of me

>I'm going to drain le swamp
>*hires bankers, billionaires and CEOs*

Roflmao you guys got scammed! ROFLMAO!

Daily Reminder Cananda contributes 0.99% to NATO.

They parasite, a leech. The next time you see some retarded shit sucking Canadian talking about NATO remind them GREECE is a more valuable partner than they ever could hope to be.

Remember, these are the same micro-penis losers who voted for Tradaeu.
The same guy who thinks letting muslims fuck your wife, than shoot you in the head is considered "winning".

They got oil.

Just saying.

If you burn the leaf, it wins.

Why do you hate them? Breitbart doesn't lie, it only omits reporting stories it doesn't like. WaPo and NYT blatantly lie and contort the actual events.

This is the major differnce between conservative and liberal news sources, conservatives believe in objective truth and will just ignore a bad story, liberals have the agenda to promote a narrative with every story and will bend the facts to suit.

It's why I believe Breitbart but consult other sources, but I don't believe liberal news sources.

rolling

>space jews say that donald is bad for business, space might become a free market

Is Argentina American clay now? I missed the memo.

>what is Fox News

>poor fag in his mothers basement thinks he knows more about making money and the economy over a CEO and Banker.

How are those NEET bucks treating you momma's boy?

Is mulching allowed?

one america news.

Trump chose an electrifying vice president.

Actually we are cucks who let Canada and other countries take advantage of our foreign policy while they pay out stuff to their own populations.

Americans get nothing, foreigners get everything.

Frankly if waifubots don't become real I'm going to end it m8.

Fox news is getting better, but I still have a bad taste in my mouth over retards like Glenn Beck being a thing there.

>h-hillary is bad cause she gave speeches to goldman sachs
>trump is smart because he hires goldman sachs!
Nice mental gymnastics you got there.

we do, you're just a faggot liberal

As Amb. Bolton said a decade ago to the UN, "You don't matter, the United States does, the UN does not actually exist".

In other news: bigfoot was seen shopping at a Whole Foods in New York City this week.

wtf I like bolton now.

That's up to the UK, not us.

Good thing Canada's free ride is coming to an end.
They are going to pay up like the spineless rat lovers they are or they will get kicked out.

Who knows.
Maybe we will help Russia invade them. They bring nothing to the world other than stupidity.

>(((a leading academic)))
Sources say that the MSM is full of shit and that our patience has it's limits.

He's right tho.

> America won't help Britain

Are they just screaming random shit and hoping some of it sticks? This is the most nonsensical thing I've ever heard.

We have more oil

This. I say we let Russia annex the top part of Canada for keks.

Pence is comfy af.

NATO isn't a protection racket. Sounds like you're really butthurt because we pulled more weight than you in Afghanistan. Cry more.

Yeah but we can never liberate enough oil.

Fix the sticky we look like idiots. Trump spoke at Fayetteville NC not NV. Fucking idiots

youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
What did Obama use his flexibility on with Russia?

role

WTF I HATE ADOLF FRUMPFLER NOW

I SHOULD'VE VOTED FOR MADAME KILLDAWG

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

FUCK FROOMPFLUER AND FUCK WHITE """"""""""""""""""""""""""""PEOPLE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You can never have enough oil.

We could have even MORE

>arguing with yourself

Roosevelt Corollary

EUROS STAY OUT OF AMERICAS REEEEE

A-user... Can you change my compress?

Kek

Anything that hurts Canada helps freedom

US would save $150-200 billion and Canada would have to pay $20 billion to be equal participating members. We overpay ~$600 per legal citizen. A household of 5 $3000.

Is this a new episode of Judge Jeanine or just a replay of last night?

Wtf, did she get a titjob after this?

Honestly, what is the point of living without a robot waifu? Fuck this shit.

Yeah it went too hard into cuckservative territory for awhile
Just imagine how bad things would be without Trump
Holy shit the trends were awful

Question for the thread: have there been any /particularly/ butthurt print magazine covers over the past month? Like an all-black cover, etc.

I haven't paid close attention to those but print magazine covers are like the old "official" narrative in a physical text, hence my curiosity. I seem to remember a wall issue somewhere.

I only have half of this done, any help that I can steal?

>. You are a defense attorney representing a client on a multiple murder case. You have come to the realization that he really did break into a couple’s home and torture and kill them in the course of a home invasion. Your client has even confessed to you that he committed the murders. However, you are also aware that the police did not read your client his Miranda warnings and that he was coerced into giving a confession without your presence. What should you do at this point? What would you do if you believed your client was innocent or may be innocent?

wheres his fox news interview from this morning?

We should make them pay up 100% of their bill and watch the austerity pit their Syrians against their native leaf population.

Fortunately 5 round magazines are legal in Canada.

Is there anyway she can be redpilled?

Just two weeks until our last "Happy Holidays" -- next year, America will celebrate a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Soon user. Soon.

No, actually Canada has more. But there's no scenario where Canada doesn't beg us to buy their oil. They're desperate for DAPL and Keystone XL. Their economy is going to nosedive when Trump institutes his reforms and the US becomes relatively energy independent (at least from our enemies) and a better place to start a business or invest.

youtube.com/watch?v=lysx7s9ocJU

>client confesses
>you believe he's guilty
>you believe he's innocent
wut
without that last line, if you know he's guilty but there's a technicality that can get him off, if you're a jew you take the case, if not, you recuse yourself

Well there was Time.

Rate my new bumper sticker

I'm getting alot of honks

>He has also been greatly involved with the Boy Scouts of America according to WSJ. His father was a local Boy Scouts administrator and Former Clinton Administration Deputy Defense Secretary John Hamre, president of a Washington think tank on whose board Tillerson serves, said Tillerson was instrumental in changing the Boy Scouts policy in 2013 to allow gay youth to participate.
>Tillerson was instrumental in changing the Boy Scouts policy in 2013 to allow gay youth to participate.
>Tillerson
>gay youth
ummmmmm wtf. I mean it's good in that leftist can't say "hurrr durrrr trump is ANTI-LGTBQQSRX^&&3V and literally nazi" but they still will since they live in a bubble of comsuming slate.com, huffington, etc...

rloe

>conspiring to destabilize a western nation
Yep, Trumpfaggots are totally not Putin stooges at all!

Keep on lapping up that krelim cock, faggots.

Fox has been shaping up over the past year that's for sure.

The heat is off of them now with this witch hunt of "fake news".

Reminder that the problem isn't just Oreas -- you need to cut out ALL these brands!

wtf i hate oil now

thanks, I probably could've googled that

>An Armenian on a show with a know Armenian genocide denier

Shit like this. The point being that shitlibs cannot contain their assmad and can above all never allow themselves /to question their worldview/, thus the cognitive dissonance compels them to attempt to construct a simple image which is supposed to be modern and urbane, but just masks their ego-death.

Ever person deserves a proper defense and a presumption of innocence
The implications of police being able to coerce confessions without people being protected are worse than a person not receiving justice in one instance
The police knew what they were doing or should have, and there could be other legitimate evidence they can use
The evidence they collected illegally should be thrown out

Post your 2020 maps

Is this your work?

That can be straightened out.

God damnit guys I just got home from a long day at work. I'm just now seeing all this shit on CNN and stuff trending on Facebook and Twitter about the CIA saying Russians helped Trump win.

Are these fucking shitlords going to be able to stop Trump from getting in the White House?

I have had it up to fucking here with this Russian meme. I am so god damn mad.

whatever happened to #47? last i heard he went to court but was still talking shit on twitter saying shit about muh revolution

>conspiring to destabilize a western nation

Mother fucker we have already destroyed the EU..

It'll make the moderate people turn away from them much more.

Even in a joke map, nobody gives DC to a Republican.

Yes you have you Putin-slurping cumguzzler. Now swallow while Trump and his billionaire buddies poz up your "redpill" ass, faggot.

No.
The white house is not questioning the results of the election. The WH has said this repeatedly from the horses mouth.

What you're seeing is basically the left kicking and crying over another reason why Hillary lost - Wikileaks.

Anything, anything other than Hillary being shit. Its everyones fault but Hillarys.

Not sure, but the recuse I hadn't of. Thanks. This is pretty much what I wrote about.

Bought this earlier today, can't wait to read it

Posting margin of victory maps for the curious

>Are these fucking shitlords going to be able to stop Trump from getting in the White House?

No

Rolling