huffingtonpost.com/entry/584d8789e4b01713310511d5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3tA7bgDIYuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage.

>believing the same people that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning

Why do this to yourself?

Yo! Those are some baller ass shades. Anyone got a brand name on them?

Maybe Armani? Oliver People's?

Wow the great Seth (((Abramson))). Assistant professor AND a poet.

>REEEEEEEEEEE THEY HAVE TO VOTE THE WAY I WANT OR IT DOESN'T COUNT
Bunch a fuckin autists

> Democrats are not very excited about the future of their party
What did they mean by this?

Wow... (((they))) are really mad about losing.

Why does the Huffington post exist

>huffington kike
>((((abramson))))

i understand more and more why putin purges these fags in his country and why he banned soros

>Poet
>Person people should listen to

>huffingtonpost

>Assistant Prof in my State

BRB, doing a quick errand.

to give white women (mostly kike women) jobs

>(((Abramson)))

Every time

>butthurt cunts at huffpo demanding the electoral college be halted because of muh russians
Just a month or so ago they were making fun of Trump supporters for claiming Clinton was committing voter fraud. Sad!

>Abramson

Alright, that's enough. I want to know who a HuffPo is a filthy satanic pedo right now?

>must
You know you're not getting paid to do this anymore, right?

>HuffPaint

>Just a month or so ago they were making fun of Trump supporters for claiming Clinton was committing voter fraud. Sad!

they also claimed that if trump didn't quietly accept the results immediately it would destroy the county.

>1 post by this ID

I'll check back in 4 hours and it won't change. Screencap this post.

>it would destroy the county.

Turns out this assessment wasnt totally wrong. The cunts pushing this Russia shit are actively trying to tear your country apart. Its absurd

the media says "all 17 us intelligence agencies say that russia is involved in the hacks. so it is the case".

I can't even find the official statement of those agencies and I'm pretty sure that they don't have shown any prove.

At this point it's all hearsay and MSM use this to let the Trump administration look unpatriotic. "YOU DON'T BELIEVE OUR AGENCIES?"

sage and move on

JEWINGTON POST

These are serious allegations, there should be a hearing about making the evidence public. A case could be brought before the courts for sure.

>Huffington post
>p...p..please make hillary win

> Democrats are not very excited about the future of their party

I currently taking a course on lower my anxiety level, and one of the biggest things that cause stress is using the term "must" in situations where it is impossible to fulfill that particular outcome, they are literally fucking themselves up on a mental level to further the agenda of a woman who doesn't give a single fuck about them.

How is showing how evil someone is, bad?
That's what I'm not getting here, they're basically
blaming Russia for all the info leaks.
They have never denied any of them are false, even the really bad things. Yet it's all OK because the Russians supposedly put it out.

Maybe Russia didn't want WW3.

Since when did we become the peace loving side and now the hippies are foaming for war with Russia because a guy said something kind of maybe not cool against "women".
What the fuck is even going on these days?

>(((Abramson)))

reading fake news huff po. anonkun i'm disappointed.

Please guys tell me Hillary can still win.
This election is even more terrible than this one time I got missgendered at Mc Donalds.

It's the second to most viewed news outlet by Liberals. The first is fucking CNN. Yet they complain about fake news kek.

Post truth media.

Democratic party is now the party of big corporations and corrupt billionaires who want to control the country.

The Republican party is now the party of the people.

Never going to happen. Even if it's all completely true that Russia tried to sway it, the reality of the situation is that people voted for Trump. That's why he won; people voted for him. Their vote might have been influenced by what Russia did, but good luck convincing people that you're going to throw away their vote, their decision, because they were tricked by Russia telling them true stuff about Clinton.

Dems are retards for pushing this. After 18 months of political drama, 99.99% of people are way ready for it to end. Nobody asked for more election drama for Christmas.

at least the comments are shitting all over it, there's some good left in the world

HuffPo swears fealty to King Nigger

>huffpo
[increasingly nervous]

Anyone else feel like they wanna go occupy Washington DC over this shit? Putting favorite candidates aside, tampering with elections is a serious breach of the democratic process. It's not right for Americans to sit here and just accept that another country can tamper with our elections and choose our president. I say this as a Trump supporter and a Republican.

>8 more days until the next round of liberal butthurt

KYS huffington post niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I see the Huffington Puffington Post is still in the bargaining phase of grief. I look forward to their entering the depression phase and killing themselves.

It just keeps on giving

the tears shall be glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=3tA7bgDIYuc

lol. did gonna b good

>I look forward to their entering the depression phase and killing themselves.

I wish we would just skip the foreplay and head to this step desu

dat webm

>'Rediculous' fake news
>RE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's only okay when the US interferes with another country's election.

(((Seth Abramson)))

Every. fucking. time.

Basically, yes. They might just be useful idiots but more likely, someone in charge is in on the pedo ring.

Huffington herself? She's definitely one of the elites

She won the popular vote though. Donald only won because the system is rigged

>huffpo
>blowing anyone out

toppest kek

The top picture enrages me.

Huffington Post editors are literally nothing but a bunch of teenage girls out of high school!

what happens in 8 days?

>After 18 months of political drama, 99.99% of people are way ready for it to end. Nobody asked for more election drama for Christmas.

This is key. People are FUCKING DONE with this shit. Sick of it, over it, through. Had it UP TO HERE as my Mom used to say.

Even my Berkeley liberal friends are mostly rolling their eyes at it. One old drunk who constantly licks his wealthy liberal wife's asshole on the subject of politics is still insisting the eebil Rethuglicans tipped the race somehow, by (get this, lol) voter fraud, but I don't think even he is buying the Russian crap. He's too old school and remembers McCarthyism so he's not about to buy that right-wingers love Russkies now. He might get there, but I doubt it. Even he's not that deluded.

This shit is just pathetic. Leftists, shut the fuck up. People are getting so tired of you out here that you're shooting yourself in the foot even harder than I had believed possible. Stop before you have no toes left, kek.

>HuffingtonPost
Didn't you get the memo? We hate fake news now.

Has anyone actually offered a single explanation of how they "influenced" the election? What could they possibly have done?

I never imagined the election would play out this fucking well. Every time I think the keks have run out, Kek comes back with a new helping. I'm getting tired of winning at this rate.

russian scum. i'll have you know i can hit a moving target at 500 yards. any of ya'lls fuckers wanna cross my face you'll get a bullet. fucking hacker pieces of shit. thanks to you we ended up with the next hitler.

>saluting at parade rest
fucking retarded

Wait, isn't the whole "Russian interference" thing literally just "Russia released damaging information of Hillary/the DNC because of their shoddy security, making people less likely to vote for her and possibly more likely to vote for Trump"?

If Trump is half the alpha he claims to be, he should go medieval on the clintons, the media, and the DNC once he takes power. This has gone from annoying to sad to just plain pathetic.

The electoral college votes Trump into office.

What did Seth Abramson say when Trump said he may not accept the election results?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

The only thing huffpo ever "btfo" is itself.

No, it's much deeper than that.
Russian hackers actually literally hacked the vote, as in, they manipulated the data and adjusted the vote counts in favor of Trump.
Despite that, Hillary still won the popular election.
So if you account for the Russian interference, Hillary actually won the popular vote by a LARGE margin.
The electoral college effectively voted completely opposite to a large majority of their constituency.

kek...only if the moving target is as big as a building...even then i think not.

>Assistant Professor
>Poet

The only person who could disprove this nonsense has been dissolved in acid. RIP Assange

Seth Abramson. Every. Fucking. Time.

>Directly linking huffpo
>Not posting an archived link
>Expecting not to just get saged
You thought wrong, bitch. They dont get my click shekels.

They look like Marc Jacobs

Yup. They didn't actually fuck with the machines. The story is hackers that are (((reported to be linked to the russian goverment))) were the source of the leaks. In reality it was probably that DNC staffer that (((got shot in a mugging but didn't have his fun or wallet taken))).

But their (((sources))) in these agencies say that there was Russian interference.

Never interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes.

Link? Source?

Things n stuff

The reality of their argument is that by releasing confidential, yet true info on dems, the entire 18 month shitshow of an election is invalid (LOL) because apparently Russia did it with the intent of getting Trump elected. So like many have already said, even if Russia did have this intent, that doesnt change any of the shady shit they actually released. So its basically

>we got caught supporting a corrupt as fuck candidate, lost, but we feel like we deserved to win and we're going to burn the trust of every institution in the nation to try

Prove it, nigger. Obama said it himself. There are too many variable to rig the entire election.

well holy fuck that explains a lot

Where's your proof, kike?

You're a dirty, lying rat faced kike.

> Huffpo makes demand
> Op thinks anyone gives a fuck about huffpo
As always, op is a faggot.

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK

>russians

Where is that office and how do i bomb it?

It's great, ensuring a straight republican win in two and four years.

You fucking leaf. Trump would have campaign in a different way if the system was different. Are you that retarded to not understand it?

but obama said the system cant be rigged

Thats not what the fucking recounts say lol

>implying they won't just ironically and beautifully try to get the media to start the next news wave of "impeachment"
I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

>salute at parade rest
>nasty roastie pastel hair fuckin weeb trash wearing SS uniforms

>Russian hackers actually literally hacked the vote
Michigan has paper ballots only

Goddamn Tom Selleck is my fucking hero

stop.