Woman left with huge bill after Plenty of Fish date eats expensive meal - then flees restaurant and blocks her

>Woman left with huge bill after Plenty of Fish date eats expensive meal - then flees restaurant and blocks her
>Diane Guilmette received a 'very flattering' message from a man police later identified as Paul Gonzales on dating website Plenty of Fish
>They went for a first date in a fancy restaurant where he ordered a 'lot of food'
>Guilmette thought it was going well until Gonzales went outside to make a call
>Around 15 minutes later, she realized that he was not coming back
>A shocked and disappointed Guilmette was left to pay their $163 bill
>Her story inspired other women came forward saying he'd done it to them
>Gonzales is facing petty theft charges and is accused of not paying for a haircut

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4022554/Woman-left-huge-bill-Plenty-Fish-date-eats-expensive-meal-flees-restaurant-blocks-her.html

It's time men started acting like women. We've provided for them for thousands of years, now they need to provide us with neetbux.

and her non profile pic

So it's another it's okay when they do it but not when men do it episode?

Nice I just invite them over and fuck them pretty quick of pof easy lays

well no wonder he bailed on that. Deceiving whore using an outdated photo.

How is this news?

Cucked by the vaginal jew

>guy gets cat fished
>constantly trying to think of an out
>"I got it, I'll pretend to take a phone call"
>just fucking bail dude you gotta get out of here

The media should report this story honestly, she tried to scam him (by catfishing) and the dude said fuck it and ran. It doesn't seem to me like he was trying to cop a free meal, in fact quite the opposite.

We must become the jew to fight the jew. They'll be cucked by the gonadal jew.

It doesn't matter what he was trying to do, a responsible adult would not eat the meal then not pay for it. That's a spic thing to do.

If you get catfished, say goodbye immediately or eat the meal then pay for it.

>BREAKING NEWS! WOMAN HAS TO PAY!

It's a nudda rape.

This. I would have turned 360 degrees and walked away right when I saw her.

In an ideal world, yeah sure; in real life it goes like this:
>Oh shit where is she
>I'll just call
>Oh man I just saw this landwhale pick up her phone
>No way god damnit, fuck it I'll pretend I didn't see here before and see if I can make this work, I just want to get my dick wet
>She eats in such a disgusting manner it just accentuates how ugly she is and the wine you ordered just isn't having enough of an effect
>excuse me I have to make a call real quick for some work stuff

>It doesn't matter what he was trying to do, a responsible adult would not eat the meal then not pay for it. That's a spic thing to do.
>If you get catfished, say goodbye immediately or eat the meal then pay for it.

Women take advantage of betas all the time to get free meals and more. Are we supposed to feel bad for some dishonest catfishing land whale for having to pay for a man's meal for once in her life? Fuck outta here.

the only fucked up part is the fact if a women did this to a man no one, and i said no one would give a fuck

Well I mean

enjoy your petty theft charges, spics

If you bothered to read the article, the petty theft is from something else.

>Man left with huge bill after Plenty of Fish date eats expensive meal - then flees restaurant and does not put out
>Paul Gonzales received a 'very flattering' message from a woman police later identified as Diane Guilmette on dating website Plenty of Fish
>They went for a first date in a fancy restaurant where she ordered a 'lot of food'
>Gonzales thought it was going well until Guilmette went outside to make a call
>Around 15 minutes later, he realized that she was not coming back
>A shocked and disappointed Gonzales was left to pay their $163 bill
>His story inspired other men came forward saying she'd done it to them
>Guilmette is facing petty theft charges and is accused of not paying for a haircut

wtf i hate women now

>If you bothered to read the article, the petty theft is from something else.
No, it's not. The article mentions two cases of him doing this and he's facing two petty theft charges as a result, and also mentions him not paying for a haircut.

It'd make sense that an idiot like you would have zero reading comprehension and think he's facing two seperate petty theft charges for not paying for a single haircut.

Just face it, spic. Consuming/taking things/services without paying for them is not something any responsible adult does. Even if you got played by some fat catfishing cunt, you either eat the meal then split the bill or you don't eat the meal to begin with.

Sorry autismo, if you knew the game you'd know what's up but you are clearly neet.

I hate spics too but this guy was within his rights as far as I'm concerned, cat fishing needs to end.

>this guy was within his rights
And yet he's facing two petty theft charges.

You people are really bad at trying to seem cool. Ruining your legal history just to be alpha isn't what any person who thinks ahead further than tomorrow does.

Totally showed that catfisher though, huh?

Every time I've been catfished I end up fucking them anyway, since I've already set aside the time. Pretty gross really

>woman gets free pizza from thirsty betas
>never puts out
>perfectly acceptable behaviour
>man decides he wants a free meal too
>OY VEYYYY THIS IS ANUDDA SHOAH

>Situation is reversed
>guy is sitting there for 15 minutes and then realizes he got duped
>guy expected to pay for it
>people will think he was at fault for her leaving
>police wouldn't have gotten involved and even if they did, the story wouldn't be reported; and even if the story WAS reported, people would think it's the guy's fault STILL

Yeah naw fuck that. I have no sympathy

>two petty theft charges
About the cost of that meal, not a big deal and it does make a point.

>You people are really bad at trying to seem cool. Ruining your legal history just to be alpha isn't what any person who thinks ahead further than tomorrow does.
Some times in life you just have to say fuck it, unless you work in a low end corporate job your legal history doesn't matter.

>Every time I've been catfished I end up fucking them anyway, since I've already set aside the time. Pretty gross really
I know how it goes, a friend of mine even fucked a crippled midget once because according to his logic "Fuck it dude, I was already there."

>Some times in life you just have to say fuck it, unless you work in a low end corporate job your legal history doesn't matter.
I don't think you know shit about life, my friend.

>a friend of mine even fucked a crippled midget once because according to his logic "Fuck it dude, I was already there."
Hot Midget or Potato Midget?

I make roughly 2k a week with medical, car, gas, and phone. I have a record and it doesn't stop me at all, even for major international corporations. I'm blue collar but my white collar buddies attest to that. Want to talk about life some more?

Straight up female hotwheels.

Misdemeanours don't mean anything in USA

this

>Straight up female hotwheels.
Damn.

so I'm guessing this is what really happened:

>be fat juanita
>use outdated picture to attract lonely neets
>reel in cute looking mexicaneet on plenty of fish
>"i guess he likes the way i looked before my first breakup with chad"
>"still look beautiful especially if you're not a fat shaming bigot"
>go to nice mexican restaurant with cute neet
>"your treat right Paul?" with a wink
>order 2 plates of chalupas, 2 fajita platters, 1 burrito, 3 tacos, 1 order of nachos and for dessert 4 churros
>he orders one torta
>"you don't have to be so modest Paul" i give him another wink
>i'll pay him back later tonight for my small snack
>"i'm uhhh not that hungry"
>the tacos come in first
>finally, I'm starving i haven't eaten in at least half an hour
>i begin to chow down with gusto
>i dont use fork or knives to show Paul we can be comfortable around each other
>his meal still hasn't come
>"hey... I uhhh need to go outside and uhhh take a call"
>not really paying attention i let out a grunt as i lick my plate
>his torta comes in
>might as well take it while it's hot
>can always order another one when he comes back
>the rest of my meals slowly and agonizingly trickle in
>they sure are taking their time today
>good thing I don't have to tip
>after finishing my light brunch, head to the bathroom to release the bay of pigs
>i come back after about an hour of evacuating my intestines
>PAUL ISNT THERE
>i can't pay for all this shit wtf i dont have a job
>i ask the waiter to quickly give me the number for 911
>turns out it's 911, cute!
>oh you'll pay paul... you'll pay.

This desu senpai.

The guy got scammed, fuck this fat whore.

>Ruining your legal history just to be alpha isn't what any person who thinks ahead further than tomorrow does

DAS RAYCIS!!!!!!!!!

You don't even know, guy was a fit handsome dude too.

LOL YOU LITERALLY CANNOT LOSE AS A WOMAN
>be woman, scam poor neckbeard
hehe you go girl!!! show these entitled misogynists who's boss!
>be man, find your date isn't that attractive don't feel like paying the whole meal
>5 years in prison

Lol, okay whatever. If a lot of guys started doing stuff like this, it would get even harder for men to find dates. Knock yourselves out.

Well done, amigo.

>Diane Guilmette

I wonder how much of the food was for her?

She looks like a nice lady, but petite she is not.

That hole in dresses that shows cleavage is so disgusting.

>Not paying for a haircut

The absolute madman

Plenty of Enchiladas

I guess you could say he was a speedy Gonzales