NEW MTV SHOW: RAPE VIGILANTES

And wouldn't you know, it's made by a jewess.

youtube.com/watch?v=n33UNfjGNPo

Creator's twitter: twitter.com/JennKaytin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgR_wyPwrmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RGsnolpHr0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this suggesting rapists just kill the victim? Also what happens when a girl lies about it?

Allegations are proof, you sexist.

>bubble guam
rare

This is why i have a gun.

This show brings attention the sexual assault epidemic sweeping our college campuses, and helps girls feel strong and empowered. Not only do I watch it every week, I hope it gets renewed.

They kill a black man based on allegations! HAHAHAHA BASED MTV.

Finally these brave womyn take a stand against their disgusting male oppressors.

>leaf
Into the trash it goes.

If this show doesn't grossly over-represent black people (as the statistics do), it's literally racist.

wtf I love feminism now

Who's the cutie?

>This show brings attention the sexual assault epidemic sweeping our college campuses, and helps girls feel strong and empowered. Not only do I watch it every week, I hope it gets renewed.
Factually rapes on campus are actually quite low. In some cases lower than the towns they exist. Shame on you leaf.

>cutie

Don't objectify her, please. And she has no interest in men, she is queer. Your sexual interest is unwelcome.

Only about 3% of rapists are ever punished for their crimes. College campuses do their best to discourage victims from reporting in order to protect the image of the college.

regret-sex is not rape. How should the guy know the girl will regret it later on?

The only solution is to ban promiscuity from campus.

>Only about 3% of rapists a
Where do you get your figures?

>It's that thing where you're hanging out alone on a Friday night and you're like, "is that a lump in my neck?" Shabbat Shalom everybody!

aha!

>RARE

If the woman withdraws consent at any point it is rape. If the woman was heavily under the influence of drugs or alcohol, she could not give consent and thus was raped.

Feminist academics.

yoooooooo that chick looks like a tranny in the webm

lmaooo

>Starring Taylor Dearden (“Ophelia”) and Eliza Bennett (“Jules”), “Sweet/Vicious” is an offbeat superhero story for the millennial generation.

That's a cool knife.

Does anyone know the brand or anything?

I'm pretty sure it's illegal since the blade comes out of the handle like that it would qualify as a switchblade. I'm wondering what kind of knife it is though.

it's claim against claim. ie. makes it very easy for a disgruntled woman to harm a student who broke up with her. Are you also against detailed interviewing to figure out if the claim appears to be valid? If the appointed counselor comes to the conclusion the claim is bogus, is this sexist?

Yes. we all know now how things turn out when a biased/sexist group has control of a narrative.

are you serious?

how did that get by producers lol

The funny thing is they are all about to get a lot of work. We should fly them to Sweden to patrol the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgR_wyPwrmA

This is some kek-worthy shit. The college is apparently powerless to stop these vigilantes STABBING people all over the campus.

dude no, i've talked to sweds on omegle

they need military guys to patrol those streets

what minute is it?

if this inspires crazy girls to actually stab boys, the producers have blood on their hands

>makes it very easy for a disgruntled woman to harm a student who broke up with her.

The idea of the 'evil disgruntled woman who uses rape accusations as revenge' is a myth. This simply doesn't happen, except for a few isolated cases. The amount of harm done to society by not believing rape victims GREATLY outweighs the amount of harm done by occasionally forcing an innocent man to explain himself to the police.

>Are you also against detailed interviewing to figure out if the claim appears to be valid?

College administrators and police officers should proceed from the assumption that the victim is telling the truth. Interviewing should only be done to establish the facts of the case.

>If the appointed counselor comes to the conclusion the claim is bogus, is this sexist?

Again, bogus claims basically don't exist. If a counselor comes to that conclusion, yes, he is probably a sexist trying to protect his institution.

This story was never discredited, that is a far-right meme. Rolling Stone was bullied into retracting it, but there is no proof Jackie's story is false.

>not supporting msm killing themselves
>2016

I want to fuck the blue haired chick.
Without her consent

>College administrators and police officers should proceed from the assumption that the victim is telling the truth.

>If a counselor comes to that conclusion, yes, he is probably a sexist trying to protect his institution.

ok, 0/10 justice, should never receive any credence

How dare you doubt another person's opinions, I'm reporting you to the consoler for time-raping me.

is this her dad?

>Be American
>Hook up with college girl
>End up in her bedroom, start foreplay
>Dont manage to pull a clear confirmation of consent from girl
>Get stabbed

id fug

There's nothing "just" about allowing rapists to go unpunished.

Nice strawman.

I'm on muh mobile, what flag is dat?

That's the point, these girls go over there thinking they're stronk and get raped en masse.

The right response is to make video evidence of each sexual encounter and the events leading up to it publicly available.
Guam.

oh i thought we were talking about how fucked sweden is

So it's Antifa: The Show? Why are corporations buying ad space on MTV again?

Leave it to MTV to push fucked up moral agenda bullshit onto idiot youth.
I want to rape and kill everyone at MTV now.

>MTV makes a show where white girls lynch a black guy
>It's somehow feminist and progressive

What about punishing campus rapists is a "fucked up moral agenda"?

>punishing people without a jury trial
>not fucked up
Select one.

How is it any more fucked up than pretty much any superhero comic book?

>comic book
>real life
>implying feminists have superpowers

>comic books
>not fucked up
Batman's a pedophile.
Superman's one bad day away from being an autocrat overlord who kills anyone he disagrees with.
Open encouragement of tolerating or even liking extraterrestrials (even when their presence is a danger to humanity).
Deadpool and Harley Quinn make light of committing violence recklessly in ways that endanger civilians.

Comics are super fucked up, familial.

the show is asking for trobule

people that rape aren't going to just take it if some weak bitch attacks him with a knife, i grew up with sick fucks and trust me they just won't die after a few stabs

>science fiction
>non-sf
it's all about context.

Tfw blacks are genocided and Jews will no longer have ammunition so they start spreading cuckservative agenda down our throats

>Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends. This is why most appeals against violent means usually fall on deaf ears.
-Albert Bandura

I'm all for punishing the wicked, and sure it's a bit of a slippery slope, but at what point do we see a lynch mob and think, "this is ok" so long as they're a lynch mob killing the bad guys?

The problem isn't the lynch mob, the problem is that McCarthyism didn't work in the 1950s and we have a bunch of people who didn't learn about it.

Kek

>implying the girl didn't consent and then lie for attention and rape bux

if you're realizing that, then why do you post on Sup Forums?

Why do people reply to my shitposting seriously? You realize I'm a fucking leaf, right?

Jews are a caustic, corrosive element in civil society. Too much inbreeding.

McCarthy was right. There were a bunch of Jew communists in our government. Still are.

>What about punishing campus rapists is a "fucked up moral agenda"?

Fucking disgusting Canadians. Fucking a nation without men.

The fuck? I hate rapists too, but I don't know how I feel about hordes of neon-colored sluts walking around shanking people for being """rapists""".

>Be American
>Get clear consent
>She regrets it
>Get accused of rape
>Get stabbed

Hi Guam, I have the same timezone as you.

Wow this is xenophobic I'm literally shaking right now

Salty

i lolled

So salty

the receptacle you see in that webm is the definition of "edgy"

>be feminazi
>4th reich happens
>get gassed

>tracking software in your phone

Is this a YLYL thread?

This show is going to have a (social justice) cult following

he is the figures

I mostly agree.

Sexual assault is exagerrated, but not by so much that it should be dismissed like Sup Forums suggests.

Yes, the investigation should proceed from the assumption that the accusation is true, like all other allegations. However, the assumption that the accused is innocent is also valid. The whole point of the investigation is the conflict between those two statements.

A rape accusation should be trusted, but VERIFIED. Trust but Verify is old as fucking time, and that each side of this stupid fucking debate only wants to focus on half of the concept is baffling to me.

>Don't objectify her,

subjective
you can define that for yourself in any way you wish when you wish to poison the well in a disagreement

for instance, i define your post as hate speech, and therefore it must be censored

also, anyone can objectify anything they wish at any time they wish and it will never not be free speech

imbecile

Never actually read a good comic have you? Good violence in quite a few of them.

A fucking leaf

They teach about McCarthyism. They just teach that he was crazy and seeing red everywhere and its amazing anyone ever paid attention to him.

Mental

When the race war starts and the 4th Reich rises, feminists will be the least of our worries. Women are basically just children. They need to be led. As soon as you give them a strong leader and system to follow, they will fall in line. It's in their nature.

>The idea of the 'evil disgruntled woman who uses rape accusations as revenge' is a myth. This simply doesn't happen, except for a few isolated cases.

jesus have you eve seen the ONLY permanent stick this board has?

wikipedia has a comprehensive and quite perfect list

>here are some tips to really make the brainwashing stick!

p.s.
didnt notice this with my last response

>Again, bogus claims basically don't exist.

oh my god.
wow.
and PI is == 3
jesus.

>They teach about McCarthyism

youtube.com/watch?v=RGsnolpHr0A

The director s a low-T sissy boy.

Also, mental

You're a fucking idiot. I think I recall you. You're the guy that raped me.

>McCarthy was right. There were a bunch of Jew communists in our government. Still are.

Just about every name Joe McCarthy named was later revealed after the collapse of the soviet union to be on the communist payroll.

They still use it as an excuse when we call them out today. We're right and Joe was right.

It really happens guise!

The point you're missing is that most rape on campuses isn't the aggressive violent kind. It's muddled consent, or drinking too much, or drugs, etc. It's taking advantage of the incapacitated, or coercion.

I'm sure the show might tackle some giganigga type megarapist, but it's going after the whole 'rape culture' angle, and the powerlessness of the victims to get justice. The victims (which is the crazy fucking irony no one on the production team will mention) of these girls are going to be just as powerless. They're the conniving types that drug a drink or blackmail for a handy.

why is this not a show about woman stabbing niggers who are currently in the process of raping women
also
>knives
>noguns
top fucking kek
Sup Forums should make a tv show about a bunch of autists in full ss gear (weps included) riding around in the back of a half track shooting rapefugees

perfect post

>50 minutes
Nigga I ain't watchin that

Jew pretending to be white. Time to break out the yellow stars. Damn rinoplasty

Because if our side ofnthe politicians even talks about "compromise" or "meeting in the middle" then they always always ALWAYS just give the libs what they want and tell us that we got a great deal.

Stalemate..

What is up with the leaf shitposting lately, is it just aussies in disguise ?

Benchmade infidel. Legal in most states.

>lately
are you new here?

Wow, if only during this discussion about the overreaching obsession with sexual assault and misogynist rape culture we could learn something from Sen. McCarthy.

Oh well. Too bad. His hyperzealous crusade failed, so we have to just deal with... whatever.