Breaking news: Trump cannot read

holy shit this really explains everything. no wonder drumpfkins are so dumb lol

how much are they paying you?

Have a free reply

at least I get paid decently trumpfag, meanwhile you got cucked by your dear leader. lol

>putting the period inside quotation marks
Garbage convention. Don't do it unless you're forced to by the style guide of the publication you're writing for.

>he has hundreds of pictures of another, higher status man saved to his hard drive
>he thinks this man is going to fix all his problems
Can anyone of you explain how this doesn't make you a cuck again?

Its called Army-Navy Game but it can also be referred to as The Army Navy Game, same goes with the Super Bowl and The Super Bowl.

>period inside quotation mark
you only do this if it's an actual quote that someone says. if it's a single word the the period goes after the quote

I remember very specifically learning that the period goes outside even though it seems counter intuitive

and your getting cucked by Tyrone

In American English the period goes inside either way. In British English it goes outside.

Really it shouldn't matter.

Can't wait till they hire the cleaners on you.
Nobody can know that she had shills :^) good lucj op

this thread proves that grammar nazis are still the cancer of the internet.

This desu. Never understood why it was done, it's just logical to place it outside. Are you quoting the fact that you're signifying you've ended the sentence, or just the word?

>hi ctr
but seriously how much do they actually pay you to post here

sage

its know he doesn't write the tweets, he tells some office scrags what he wants tweeted

it's based on impressions + flat $5/hr

Former Trump supporter here I gotta admit it's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this.

But seriously though we cannot allow this man to get his hands on the nuclear codes

Rediculous