Wisdom Teeth

Redpill me on wisdom teeth. Are they completely necessary to get out or are they a just pushed by dentists so ((they)) can get your sweet shekels.

Other urls found in this thread:

fissazionecentrale.it/testi/batesbook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt
viriculture.com/book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk man

Wisdom teeth can mess up your other teeth by pushing them together. Wisdom teeth also do not always come in straight, mine for instance were coming in sideways.

It's usually a good idea to remove them. You could probably leave them but it wouldfuck with your bite/teeth alignment.

Don't have to get them out but almost everyone I've known has had problems with them. They aren't even that expensive. I paid a dentist like $120 cash to get my bottoms out with no insurance. Took 15 minutes.

if you get a cavity in them dentists will refuse to fill it for some reason

that's weird, most dentists would usually take any opportunity to make some money

Mostly a waste of time. Mine grew in a little bit odd, but they didn't cause any problems. Removing them for prevention never made any sense to me at all.

I'm 33 and have all my wisdom teeth. Bottom teeth are a little crowded but still mostly straight.

Never trust the dental Jew.

My wisdom teeth grew in fine. The only problem is that they can rub against my inner cheeks so they cause white cells to happen. I eat cancer everyday basically.

If they are impacted they must come out. If they are going to cramp your mouth and fuck the alignment of your teeth they must come out. Jesus. Not everything is a kike conspiracy. Get them done if your oral surgeon says you need it.

Mine are still in because I'm not a jawlet

Wtf? Like out of an ally? I did all four for 3grand. Took 2hrs and put to sleep too.

Jesus fucking Christ. Please tell me this is bait.

got mine taken out last year with only local anesthesia. was the easiest shit i've ever done. no pain. minimal amounts of blood / clean up afterwards. they had to drill my wisdom teeth in half first in order to remove them ( all four ) and they told me it would be very painful, it wasn't...

if your jaw has space or they grow in properly you dont need to remove them

even if "slightly impacted"

ok another weird thing, my top right teeth were impacted but after the swelling went down, nothing has caused problems since

Once they get taken out, you lose all your wisdom.

It's how the Jews have been controlling the world.

Daily reminder teeth cleaning is a fraud

This is actually a complete lie. They are not strong enough to push them together.

If you practice proper jaw posture and have a good diet they will grow properly
The kikes don't want this so they can make money off you though

If your wisdom teeth aren't coming out you're a tiny-jawwed, low test genetic failure.

How the fuck do you think people survived in the world before dentists?

Ignore this person. He is unwittingly shilling for dental jews.

Most peoples are fine, there are a number of problematic complications from them being removed, like nerve damage. You should not have them removed unless you have a serious need to, like they are coming in incorrectly or there is not enough space. Dentists will push having them removed because it is an easy sell. If you are going to have them removed, get several opinions from oral surgeons.

28 yr old here, only had to get 1 wisdom tooth removed. Dentist literally used a pair of pliar-like device to just pull it out and I was done in a few minutes, no pain whatsoever and I was eating fine on that side the next day.

They do not cramp your teeth together. It is an urban myth.

Modern foods have altered our dentition so that we are chewing less and chewing less harder food (meats, nuts, unprocessed foods, etc) so our palate becomes softer and our wisdom teeth are, since in the very back of our mouths, more vulnerable to deformation from lack of use.

You guys really are still under British rule

Don't listen to these stormfags.

Wisdom teeth are near impossible to brush so they usually rot which why they need to be removed or if they come in crooked

>got mine taken out last year with only local anesthesia. was the easiest shit i've ever done. no pain. minimal amounts of blood / clean up afterwards. they had to drill my wisdom teeth in half first in order to remove them ( all four ) and they told me it would be very painful, it wasn't...
I had all 4 taken out too. Literally the worst pain I've ever endured in my life. I thought I was going to die. I lost 10 pounds in 7 days, and was out of work for 2 weeks. The pain was unbelievable. I've fucked my shit up in the past. Skateboard, motorcycle, bicycle, etc... No wreck or injury I have ever had could even hold a candle to this pain. On a scale of 1-10, it was easily an 8.

>falling for the dental jew

if they are already erupted you can just have a dentist pull them like regular teeth. you only have to be put to sleep for surgical removal, which is necessary if they are still under the jaw bone/gums

They probably had shitty teeth. That's like saying since glasses haven't always existed you shouldn't wear them.

I've never had those, sounds like something sub-human animals might suffer from.

Somewhat true though if your diet is good and you make some effort to brush back there that's not always true. I'm 22 and mine are "in" But a tad crooked. Not taking them out until they cause problems.

how fucking retarded are you to not be able to brush the back of your mouth?

lucky i got all 4 of mine removed at once and bled for a week

only ate ensure nutrition drinks and mashed potatoes

Primitive people had better teeth because their jaws developed properly

Before the existence of dentists, people didn't pull out wisdom teeth, and they survived. It's just dentists jewing up.

>but it hurts
Awww poor baby. Go ask mommy to kiss it better.

They would just pull a tooth if it was causing alot of problems.

Dental pain is a bitch though.

> only white people know how to brush
What did he mean by this?

Make sure you have a big enough jaw and you keep them clean (like all of your teeth) and you will be fine

OP I am in the same boat. I'm 22. I dont think they are coming in incorrectly, but I don't want to be swindled by the dental jew.

The toothbrush would hit the back of your mouth before the wisdom teeth
T. Medfag

That

I had to get them removed because mine were pushing and I was in pain for about a year before I could save up the money to pay for the surgery.

glasses fuck your eyes up too you fucking dipshit. People in the past understood this.

educate yourself:
fissazionecentrale.it/testi/batesbook.pdf

>Never trust the dental Jew.
Why? Most top dentists are Russians, Scandinavians and Germans. You can't get more white than that

Nah I lived in a town of 2500 people with 2 dentists offices. Went to the first and they wanted to put me under and it was going to cost too much. Went to the other and he said if I paid cash he'd do it over his lunch break. Little numbing, couple cuts, and what looked like a pliers and a screwdriver and bam. Walked over to the drug store and got like 30 Percocet and took a nap.

this

>so they usually rot
not only the wisdom teeth, most likely also the adjacent ones. Good luck flossing back there.

Mine hurt like HELL. Getting my wisdom teeth out is one of my favorite things that's ever happened to me.

retard, half close your mouth and then try brush it. I thought they taught you dentists this?

>be me
>34
>wisdom teeth erupted around 20
>have 3, one is tiny, crooked, fully out. Another is partly out, hung up on jawbone and will never fully come out, third is also hung up but still below gumline
>had them all this time
>sometimes gums around the partly out tooth get sore but not often and it's not a big deal
>if they ever become a problem I'll get them pulled but no reason to spend the money/go through the procedure if they're not. Dentist agrees.

Tl;DR if they're causing you issues sure get them out but otherwise why bother?

Never had wisdom teeth, apparently my genetics removed them because my ancestors learned to cook and eat softer foods earlier than others. I'm more evolved pretty much.

I'm 24 and had braces. I have a permanent bottom retainer and my teeth are still straight.
The teeth pushed into gums a little but I just brush it with care.

It doesn't hurt to eat. It doesn't hurt to brush. It doesn't hurt at all normally.
Getting them out HURTS a whole hell of a lot more than maybe some minor temporary gum discomfort.
Sounds like a waste of money to give away your sweet ivory. I'm keeping mine.

>this many people with fucked wisdom teeth

do you guys breathe properly?

ITT: retards pretending to be dentists.

Don't worry OP, here in India we just knock them out by a hammer while being stoned. Easily done, less than 10 seconds. No pain at all, trust me.

>T. pic related

I didnt get mine removed and it pushed my molar completely sideways

>fucked nerve in my mouth
>had to get a bunch of surgery and braces

Please get it removed

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0&list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt

>humanity evolved something that dentists aremsupposed to take out
Good goy

kek at all the genetically inferior faggots who had to get their wisdom teeth taken out and jewed from their money

mine came in just fine and i still have them and they dont hurt at all

I can answer this! I used to work in OMFS!

Wisdom teeth are pretty much vestigial structures. They are no longer necessary in the modern day, because our teeth do not rot as readily. But they were originally an extra pair of teeth, since two pairs of molars were usually expected to fall out.

But because most people keep their molars, the wisdom teeth come in at weird angles and can cause some people pain, and infection in others.

As far as (((them))) are trying to get your shekels: it depends. (((They))) are if you are not experiencing any pain, and in men this is usually the case. However, if you are having a problem, then get them removed.

It should be noted that if you decide to get them removed, don't try and be a tough guy and use local anesthetic, got for IV sedation.

did you get mommy and daddy to tuck you in at night too?

i did nothing until one of them sort of came in and since it didnt fully come in it got infected

so i could just keep getting an infection or get it removed

so i just got that one removed and the rest fuck it

why do you HAVE to get them removed? if they are causing a problem then sure, do it.

>you HAVE to get circumcised

fuck off with unnecessary procedures

Discomfort level varies enormously. Mine just itched a little.

Some peole say all the dentists the army trained after wwii came up with rhe wisdom teeth meme to stay relevent. Nuclear war survival skills by Kearny says you'll probably survive with no treatment even if they begin to abscess. Painful yes, but survivable.

No you fucktard, I have germanic/slavic genes and somewhere along the line evolution Decided they were unnecessary.

You just have bitch teeth that roll over when the pressure is on.
My teeth stand their ground. told those wisdoms to come in straight or don't come in at all. Kept them in line.

>kek at all the genetically inferior faggots
This. If you fucking retards just ate and breathed properly growing up, you wouldn't need to be mutilated by a doctor with pliers.

Ever heard of appendicitis?

>did you get mommy and daddy to tuck you in at night too?
No, I languished in bed, in and out of consciousness for days on end. I don't recall much of anything for that first week.

If your jaw and face developed properly they will come in fine.

This requires good diet and lifestyle

If you didn't develop properly they won't come in right because there won't be enough room for them and you might be better off getting them out.

It's not black and white, it really depends. I wish everyone could keep their wisdoms though.

Mine are out, had no room for them, but then after they were out I started eating a clean diet and working out and my jaw grew a ton now there is room for them (too late)

I had 2 upper molars removed to put on my braces. I'm 21 and so far, all my teeth are fine no wisdom tooth showed up I do have my bottom 4th molar that is partially shown and it had a big cavity. Had to cut gum you to fill it. I do full brushing floss and mouthwash every other day now. My other 4th molar is completely covered under the gum.

Read sticky

mine caused me great pain. i had never been to a dentist before because muh shekels, but i broke down one day because it hurt so bad. turns out they were infected and had grown into my sinus cavities. having them removed was amazing.

not this vestigial meme again
you've been misinformed.

The appendix not being useful is actually not true. As it turns out, research has been suggesting that the appendix is a reservoir for the human GI tract in infancy.

I have my appendicitis and wisdom teeth. Do you people actually premtively pay people to mutilate your body BEFORE having problems? When the majority of people DON'T have problems?

You really have been fooled by the jews.

They fuck up the alignment of your other teeth.

You're also a retard.

They don't know that evolution is a slow process and some jumps. Some people are born with tails for fucks sake

The end of chapter 11 of this book may explain it.
I recommend the whole thing since it covers just about everything important.

viriculture.com/book/

>turns out they were infected and had grown into my sinus cavities
Same here, terrible experience.

That would normally be put down to a late growth spurt user, it is perfectly normal and nothing to do with diet.

not if you have good jaw posture
your teeth are supposed to be like a natural arch

>viriculture.com/book/
wew lad how did you hear about this website?

I thought I was the only one

Huh, didnt know that.. Got any reading material?

>fuck off with unnecessary procedures

No shit, you're gonna let someone cut you up or cut your baby up just cause it's the popular thing to do?

Talk about blue pills...

I've been memed? By Oral Surgeons actually working in healthcare? That seems a bit odd and farfetched

If I dare ask, what are your credentials Sup Forumsack??

I apparently don't have wisdom teeth. Never got them removed, I just never had them come in. Apparently it's a genetic thing in my family on my mother's side. People always seem jealous when I tell them that.

White people have bigger jaws than you pajeet, some of us can have them grow in fine.

If you wait until it's a problem it's going to be painful and there may be complications. Better to just get them out of the way.

>>turns out they were infected and had grown into my sinus cavities
>Same here, terrible experience.
Also had a dry socket.

what is the age range for a 'late growth spurt'

Definitive answer: If they're impacted, they need to come out. If not, practice good brushing, good nutrition, and chew gum, also don't be a low test small jawed beta, and you'll probably be fine.

I'm 32 and I don't have wisdom teeth, however my teeth are all crooked (Mostly the lower teeth), I don't have cavities, neither had a toothache in my entire life (Once I got my upper incisor broken, because while eating I bite a cow bone too hard, and that's the only thing I fixed).

My question is should I fall for the jewish (((braces))) and get my teeth to look good even if they are perfectly functional?, apparenty women and people in general like people with nice smiles.

Yes you have been memed. Doctors are the last people to go to when you want to actually find out how to heal the human body

It depends, one of my wisdom teeth grew horizontally into my jaw, it was necessary to take out.

sucks senpai, i healed up without getting a dry socket fortunately.

I haven't heard anything about infancy in particular, but I did hear that when you get really sick and vomit out the entire contents of your stomach, the appendix acts as a little reservoir that prevents gut flora from being expelled, so they can repopulate after you get better.

>Do you people actually premtively pay people to mutilate your body BEFORE having problems?

I've never heard of someone preemptively getting their appendix taken out. I'm pretty sure insurance won't pay for that.

>My question is should I fall for the jewish (((braces))) and get my teeth to look good even if they are perfectly functional?, apparenty women and people in general like people with nice smiles.
Yes, spend the money and get your teeth fixed. That is one of the first things people notice when meeting and talking with you.

No they don't. This is a myth. I'm in this thread just to tell faggots repeating some stupid myth that gets propagated by random people.

>out too. Literally the worst pain I've ever endured in my life
you got "dry socket" didn't you