You have a revolver with only two bullets

> You have a revolver with only two bullets
> In front of you, there are three people
> A kike, a nigger and a mudslime

Which two would you kill?

Ask the kike how much he's willing to pay for his life but then shoot him twice because he didn't want to pay

make a business deal with the jew to spare him for shekels, then kill the swede and german

wouldnt kill any.

fpbp

Well, I'm Jewish, so that one's pretty easy.

>Shoot the kike and myself

Every watch Wanted?

shoot the Jew twice.
I don't have to deal with the nigger and mudslime if the Jew isn't around.

line them up

Let the mudslime kill the jew then shoot the last 2

You see that flag right next to your post. That is where I would plant those shots.

Only A Nigger Could Love That Stupid Brazilian Flag:

What a Stupid New World Order Flag. It’s all there… green money cash background, Globalism, all the stars and thoughts under the belt, lame and hypocritical words — no desire to make them into action. Lazy, greedy, thieving, NWO nigger flag, and nothing else. You picked this flag for a reason. Worthless sewage children.

/thread

Kike and muslim, the nigger will die on its own if left in africa for thousands of years.

I shoot the kike twice, beat the shit out of the mudslime with the gun, and blame it all on the nigger and dead terrorist.

>mfw white

id line them up and shoot all three twice

Line them up in a row, 3 kills in one. The other bullet will be for hunting, to provide for my family

I'd find you and kill you...

Then I'd kill you mom....

I would shot this kike twice

They don't know how many bullets I have.
Order them to fight to the death, and say you'll let the winner live.

Then shoot the winner twice.

this fucking guy gets it

i'd shoot the jew twice

Line them up. I'll only need one.

Is make them play Russian roulette. Then I'd have sex with the one that lived. And then I'd call my mother and wish her a happy birthday.

Brazilians technically aren't human

the kike

then ask the nigger if it will go back to africa if i spare him, if he says yes then shoot the sand nigger

Jew and muslim. Black people are easier to control and he doesn't know you only had two bullets, and he saw you kill the other two. What you now have here is an "indentured servant"

The Jew would outsmart you and the Hajji would take you out even if it meant sacrificing himself

Btw this is all assuming the three are male. If female, it might be nice to have a subservient muslim wife

Trick question. You shoot the Kike, Nigger, and Mudslime with 1 shot. You didn't line anybody up. How did you do it?

A based Jew?

What sorcery is this?

Shoot the mudslime and nigger. The kike will have nobody left to enrich my country with.

I walk away with my sweet new revolver

Nigger and kike.

>shoot the nigger
>let the mudslime and kike fight each other to the death and shoot the winner

I'll only need one bullet, shoot the mudslime in his chest and the explosion will blow the others up.

checked and kek'd

>you have a revolver and the voice cast of bob's burgers
>which do you shoot first?

Line them up and Only use one bullet. Then whoever or whatever is left over takes the other.

Have you never played COD.

The Jew and The Muslim

the Nigger will slowly starve to death

>genius

I'd shoot the nigger and the mudslime, because they're the only ones that pose a physical threat to me. Then I strangle the Jew.

OY VEY SHLOMO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

if i kill any they win

Myself, twice

We need to talk about your low self-esteem, Shlomo.

Shoot the nigger and the mudslime
I can kill the kike with my bare hands

Take a few steps to the side, so they're lined up. One bullet, 3 heads.

>Shoot Kike and mudslimes
>Give pistol to Jamal
>Cops come
>Now they blame jamal for homicides
>They shoot Jamal or arrest him and give 25 to Life
>?????
>Profit

Shoot the kike cause Sup Forums's race realism doesn't exist and without jewish manipulation the entire world could live in a peaceful, prosperous, nationalist society.

Exactly. Only a complete psychopath would answer otherwise. Glad to see some basic morality from a fellow leaf

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Shoot the kike and muslim, niggers can be alright.

But user, if you did that you'd be facing the same direction I'm which you started! Silly idea, oh you!

Funny thing is all three of those people the average whitey could just beat to death. Why waste two perfectly good bullets?

Shoot the nigger twice in the head.

Then beat it with the gun until my arms are numb, just in case.

you must be new here.

Wait for the nigger to kill some one or for the mudslime to snackbar himself. Kill the other two. Eat corpses

Wonder how I'm going to kill them without cartridges.

ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH

Enslave the nigger, kill the jew and mudslime. easy