How do you feel about the FACT that both Persians and Arabs were directly responsible for the current state of...

How do you feel about the FACT that both Persians and Arabs were directly responsible for the current state of Mathematics, physics and astronomy?

Does it piss you off that it's factual that these 2 cultures were extremely advanced?

>Inb4 the middle east is currently shit.

Only because of western fuckery and russians pissing on the cake since the 70s.

Also reminder that Persians are literally considered caucasians

>the current state
stopped reading right there

They also destroyed classical civilisation, killed and enslaved christians, burned libraries and raped goats

Fuck arabs, mecca need to be glassed

well..most of there advances was before islam came about. so honestly im fine with it.

>Persians
>Destroyed classical civilization

Persians have a rich history, shame about their mudslime gov't. Arabs are shit tier though.

>Implying Crusader didn't destroy classical civilization by sacking Constantinople.
>Implying Mongol didn't destroy classical civilization by sacking Baghdad.

Stay ignorant, potato nigger.

>muh Sack of Consantinople
Shouldn't have massacred the Latins.

That's some /his/ shit you're ranting about, modern day they fuck goats and suicide bomb and achieve nothing beyond pumping petrol(which they always need western help to do btw)
if you have to go back more tha 50 years dont bother gloating about your accomplishments like they matter

>the current state

wrong.

sandniggers discovered algebra.

indians derived our current number system.

but white men brought mathematics up from the basics of euclidian geometry to the great heights we peer out from today.

Euler, Gauss, Leibniz, Huygens. All cisgendered, white European males.

Deal with it.

arabs=/=persians

Iran is a pretty cool place

Arabs destroyed the middle east civilization and diversity. Ancient empires in the middle east were god tier.

>Algebra isn't fucking important

>Also reminder that Persians are literally considered caucasians
semitics are caucasians too

read some history before you make stupid threads

algebra is the language of mathematics, yes. but do you give credit to the people who invented spanish for every great song ever written?

Greeks came up with Algebra, you double nigger.

he is talking about arabs
persians stopped existing thanks to arabs

classical civ didnt exist anymore in those times

arabs destroyed ME civ while germanics destroyed europe civ

>implying that constantinople wasn't lost at the battle of manzikert.

>were
No, I'm glad they allowed for the fundamentals to be explored and used for the betterment of mathematical understanding for those intelligent enough to comprehend it.

And Persians are caucasians, there's not doubt about that. Non-white caucasians who had a golden age and sadly for them it's been lost but the people of the Western world don't wish to become a faded memory anytime soon.

your a dorable

>raped goats
think you are projecting sheep shagger,
your ancestors were more primitive then niggers until the italians civlized you.
even in the modern erea what has your people produce. your people were dumb enough to starve during potato famine, and its newly introduced crop

>Iran is a pretty cool place
Without the Arab influence it is. Too bad they're poisoned by arab filth, just like how india wasn't full of low iq poos before the mughals invaded and instilled islamic law in their land for 300+ years, or how Turkey used to be white land before the mongoloid invaders took it.

Really? European civilization can be more aplty put as "scholastic civilization", emerging with the Universities at the start of the first millenium. Many of your ancient, classical texts are translated from Arabic.

Arab-islamic civilization lead the development of math and science until about the Mongol invasion of Baghdad. Still, noticeable contributions included those of Al-Khwarazami, who is the eponymous promulgator of the algorithm, as well as the probable source of Descartes' formation of the scientific method.

Holy crap this might shut those college kids up.

>Does it piss you off that it's factual that these 2 cultures were extremely advanced?

No lol. They're not anymore.

They USED to be, then Mohammed came along, fucked a 9 year-old and called it a religion

Am I really seeing this shit?

Science doesn't care about race, it's science,

Indians have made massive mathematical progress in history, Ramanujan is a great example of that.

Both Arabs and Persians have made great progress in mathematics, their work in Algebra is unparalleled in how far ahead it was for its time

Europeans have mad great progress in mathematics, I don't even need to name them all to make that point!

Who gives a shit which race made what,
"Muh culture is better than yours"
Get over it cunts, everyone nearly everywhere did math at some point, all races have contributed to science

>whoop
>de
>fucking
>do

boyraping irish catholics need to be gassed

pronto

Yes, Indians developed some form precursor to our decimal system, and Arabs developed a precursor to the modern algebraic notation.

But NO, Arabs did NOT INVENT ALGEBRA. Algebra existed in one form or another since the time of the Egyptians. The Greeks advanced Algebra like no one else before, but they used geometry to do algebra, which got complicated quite fast.

The great breakthrough of the Arabs was substituting figures for symbols.

HOWEVER, it is beyond discussion that the advancement of mathematics, physics, and astronomy is mainly due to Europeans.

Danish Tycho Brahe made the most important and extensive astronomical observations in millennia, and then Newton used these observations to basically invent physics as we know it today.

Without the Greeks, Euler, Newton, Leibnitz, the Bernoulli family, Laplace, Lagrange, Gauss, Cantor, Hilbert, von Neumann and other Western intellectual giants, mathematics would have been set back thousands of years.

The main astronomical study centers are located in the West, and their origins go back to at least a couple hundred of years.

Yes, I agree that the Indians and Arabs invented some useful tools and made some contributions to each of these fields. But the Europeans where the ones who truly developed then and pushed the boundaries of our knowledge.

>all races have contributed to science

10/10

Honestly, I wouldn't really call Greeks Europeans but that's just me, and I would argue that Chinese mathematics (specifically in proto computing) also made some massive advancements

Persians were white.
It was the monasteries that preserved the theorems and other important things.

Greeks are European. They have influenced European culture tremendously, they have historically contributed to the European genetic pool, and their country was the center of the Eastern Roman Empire a thousand years.

I see no reason why Greeks would not be European.

It doesn't matter who discovered what. You can argue the superiority of most civilizations and races. But we forget that individuals who enabled us to progress. Ask your self what YOU can do, not what other members of your race, country, creed...etc have done in past. Because this will give the false sense of achievement that you didn't made. And that's dangerous.

Sometimes it's just an appreciation for your way of life and not so much to have this illusion that you somehow contributed.

>The Macra used to be the scourge of this galaxy. Gas. They fed off gas, the filthier the better. They built up a small empire using humans as slaves and mining gas for food.
They don't exactly look like empire builders to me.
>Well, that was billions of years ago. >Billions. They must have devolved down the years. Now they're just beasts.

Just because Diophantus lived in Alexandria doesn't mean he was an Arab.