What's lsd like Sup Forums? What would I expect? Is it the ultimate redpill?

What's lsd like Sup Forums? What would I expect? Is it the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool body high, anxiety on the first couple hours, nice visuals are commonly known. I'm not sure how to explain how it makes you think more but it certainly makes you "woke"

LSD makes me hate commercials and think about the cunts at marketing that make them, and how out of touch they are with the traditional white man and how our consumerism is becoming obsolete and irrelevant. I think about a lot of political shit and come up with all types of theories (that I ultimately forget and should probably write down next time). I also feel like I'm on the verge of something big but never think it all the way through.

You'll probably be nicer to your family and friends, easier to socialize kind of too. You'll wanna tell people youre trippin. If you're at a bad point in life don't do it. It'll expose your life and a bad trip is awful from when I see friends go through it. Be careful faggot

*think differently, not 'think more'

Drugs are bad man. Don't do drugs.

>Click here
dont do it, it alters your state of mind permanently, unlike weed, once you take lsd, it sits in your spinal fluid for life. I actually felt my iq drop by like 20 points afterwards, I used to have a sharp mind, and now it takes a second or two to think of something that would have normally been instantaneous.

Remember that we are all primates flying through space on a rock with physiological addictions to oxygen, food, and sex. Then try to rationalize human history up to this point with that fact in mind...

I've been doing that since I was a child. No lsd needed. Lsd would just make it worse.

Sounded nice until that last part. I have a lot of anxiety, frustration, and doubt I'm working through right now and LSD would probably turn it into a satanic monster. No thanks.

Some people will try to tell you it's the path to enlightenment, but they're just gullible idiots. While on LSD, you will have thoughts that appear profound, but if you think about it for just a second, you'll realize how absurd it is, and probably burst out laughing. Unless, as I said, you're a gullible idiot.

It's fun and degenerate and that's about it.

Real LSD is not always easy to get. Most likely you'll get nigger tier acid. Mushrooms are better. DMT is the ultimate redpill. Nbome can be an eye opener too.

If you buy a xanax bar or this one typeof anti-depressant it takes you out of your trip. Even just having it around will psychologically effect you and let you enjoy your trip better. I tried L my first time during a depressing time in life and it was great, so maybe I should backtrack a little. Just be in a good positive state of mind if/when you do.

Don't let these cucks fool you either. LSD is the white man's drug

LSD literally makes you want to hug trees. LSD makes hippies. LSD makes you vote Clinton

I'm glad it's practically extinct.

Have a guide. I would go with a half/single dose first. Tripping is no small thing. If you experience ego death you will never be the same.

Depends on how much you take.

Exactly like serotonin syndrome but with an unlimited graphics options menu. You can decide what to see and say and do, but the path is set in stone. The body has made it's decision. You will be on this ride forever.

it's fun, try it :)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

You won't find any. It will be some research chemical bullshit. Don't bother

last time i did it i thought i was a pharaoh, i reigned like fifty years and they built a dank ass pyramid for me and shit
meanwhile in real life i rolled around in bed getting super fucking sweaty and mumbling to myself
it was cool i guess, it was only like $10 too

One 1955 MKUltra document gives an indication of the size and range of the effort; this document refers to the study of an assortment of mind-altering substances described as follows:
Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.
Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.
Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity.
Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
Materials which will cause temporary/permanent brain damage and loss of memory.
Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".
Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
Substances which will produce a chemical that can cause blisters.
Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.

A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.
Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.
Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.

Best high of my life. Have you ever had one of those good days, like you got your dick sucked after a dry spell, and it's so good you FEEL good for days?

While tripping, you realize that Shakespeare’s idea that “All the world’s a stage” was excitingly true. Everyone else is still acting in this play, taking their characters very seriously. But you are backstage, watching it all play out with you mask off for once. Your beliefs, which you now realize are oh-so human and tied to your subjective sense of self, have come off with that mask. You are now able to look at the world through a truly differerent lens for the very first time. Without the filters of ‘sobriety’, the nature and innate truths of the world become clear.

Furthermore, your appreciation for absolutely everything is exponentially magnified. That filter in your brain that says “I’ve seen that flower a thousand times before, so it’s not that cool anymore” is turned off. Even the most insignificant objects are seen as though it is the first time you’ve ever encountered them. You are temporarily reborn with a child’s eyes for 4-6 hours.

It is not the ultimate red pill. Admittedly it's fucking tons of fun, but the only people who feel "enlightened" by lsd are people currently on lsd, or dirty hippies that also take a wide variety of other drugs and use crystals for currency. You may certainly look at the world in different way. You may come to some pretty amazing thoughts. But it is not a "red pill". Also don't be the guy who takes acid and completely loses his mind I've seen it happen and it's not pretty, if you have family history of mental problems I DO NOT RECOMMEND TAKING ACID.

To me its a blue pill.
My brother and growing up were very different, i joined the army, went to college, got a good job, etc. my brother on the other hand got in quite a lot of trouble with drugs and shit.
Politically, he said his views changed after a acid trip. He now hates capitalism and thinks the earth is flat.
Its not a red pill, but id think its different for everyone. Maybe if you trip acid youll come out at the end of it a red pilled god, who knows.

This isn't a political thread

>>Sup Forums is that way

nah, yo just become a philosophical nigger for a month, especially if you take shrooms instead.
Drink a lot of vitamin C for max effect, very healthy actually

Prepare your anus to be red pilled hard and dry.

Fuck off m8. Tons of polacks can attest to the exact opposite

It's like being a little kid again, but with the intelligence of an adult. Sensory information streams in unfiltered. Everything is new an exciting. It's fun.

That one type is benzos in general.
And yeah, having them around is a good placebo against bad trips, but also remember to not guzzle them all, otherwise you might become kill.

>take benzo
>get noided hard because I forgot to cut the pill in half/am a lightweight
>forget I even took benzos
>take more
>repeat
>wake up days later
>hurts to move
>???
>I guess I'm gonna die now haha
>???
>2 days later
>oh no... I'm alive
A wild ride I never want anybody to experience again

i hope you have some xanax on hand to knock yourself out in case you have a bad or negative trip, that is one thing ill tell you