We are being lead into 1984, not by the Right as was expected, but by the Left

We are being lead into 1984, not by the Right as was expected, but by the Left

www.infowars.com/senate-quietly-passes-the-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countering_Foreign_Propaganda_and_Disinformation_Act

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text#toc-H533D0AE113D24D90A6BD9F8A0B9D679C
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/7iXEIc0ClbQ
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHILLS STOP SLIDING THIS THREAD REEEEE

> infowars.com

>Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation
>Foreign
and this affects us how?

>senate is left wing
K

>www,fakenews.com

>bill was passed because of fear of Russian propaganda influencing the election

Trump can't oppose it without even more suspicions of him working for the Russians, and his large support from alternative media will be cut down by the state suppressing it during his first term.

Expect a coup against Trump in form of false impeachment grounds or even assassination. The way the media and establishment politicians are acting is not normal, this is the showing of the surface of something BIG under the water of the shadow state.

Because (((they))) get to decide what is and isn't foreign propaganda

>when you meme so hard it's illegal

>if we claim a source of information has foreign influence, we can censor it
you are a retard

>muh russians

The facts and reporting are still accurate. Read the actual bill, it's fucking chilling how sinister it is against alternative media.

oh shit and this is in lieu of the FBI accusing the ruskies of influencing the polls. something bad gonna happen, lads. I can feel it in my bones.

Bump

>infowars

>nervous

>we hate russia so much we are going to be like them

bravo, burgers, well done

>not realizing it's been the most accurate reporting site since 2015
Once you get past the crackpot theories he throws

>doublespeak title
>literal Brave New World tier censorship
>completely untouched by MSM

Who's surprised. I know I'm not.

The establishment from both sides is going to ram as much of this shit through as they possibly can in the next month and a half because they want to have the pieces in place to pick up where they left off whenever Trump leaves office.

Obama is going to fast-track approve literally everything they pass and executive-order the rest of the shit they can't get voted on.

And the MSM will cover NONE of it.

The OP gave a Wikipedia link as well.

It's real.

It's a budget bill. All it does is allocate more money to committees.

Has anyone anywhere cited anything from the bill itself about what actions it plans to do?

>Wikipedia
>credible

A bill like this could pose issues later. What is considered foreign propaganda? A kid being shot by an America soldier that the MSM chooses to ignore but Russia runs the story like wtf. What if a Canadian news site points out faults in polices that allow for discrimination of the poor in America and the government bans that site from the American public. All news should be allowed, no one is allowed to tell you what media you should be subjected too. The government shouldn't be allowed to tamper with the press.

Of course it's a budget bill. It creates a commitee to fight propaganda

Read the actual bill faggot, its on .gov servers.

>FBI
CIA

The FBI said that that was bullshit.

>implying the right and left aren't working together
>being this new

Counter shill bump

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countering_Foreign_Propaganda_and_Disinformation_Act

160,000,000 dollars for TRUMP's state department to spend however t hey want

this is great

>pass anti-propaganda laws limiting the media
>right before Trump is sworn into office

>not by the right as expected, but by the left
>as expected
>by the right
where do you think you are?

it's hilarious

fucking T-Rex at the state department literally gets 160,000,000 to make propaganda with.

The left are cucks.

But he's correct. AJ will not be affected since he's a propaganda tool. Reasoning behind this should not be given to moderately intelligent people.

We've been countering propaganda and disinfo for free for years now...

Where's our back pay?

They have to be trying for a last push or something, maybe they're hoping for a second vote they will rig harder than before while shutting down the opposition, I have no idea, but even obama is pushing the russia angle, they are very clearly up to something.

Step 3: Bargaining

>crackpot theories
And the theories denied by him, the ones omitted and the crackpot delivery, not building the strongest possible argument on the stuff that he covers, always present pretentious appearance of his staff and himself.
There are many levels on which disinfo agents work, sometimes going full in on everything in public domain but one point, AJ is magnitudes less sophisticated than this.

>talk to my turbo-liberal parents about this bill
>even they're scared of it

FUCK.

Hey, so I don't trust inforwars either, but I went and dug up the actual text of HR 5181 which has been folded into the NDAA 2017, which recently passed Congress.

For your consideration:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943/text#toc-H533D0AE113D24D90A6BD9F8A0B9D679C

>He thinks 1984 isn't here already.

If you can say "we're living in 1984", we're not living in 1984.

Seems pizzagate struck a nerve.

I predict they wont survive the next decade. It's inevitable that the fbi or some other agency turns on them.

>anyone that isn't anti-spic is propaganda
Can you feel it?

"When fascism comes to America it will be in the guise of antifacism."
Huey Long

This is just crazy legislation

It's basically 1984 propaganda tools but "just use them for good and counterfactual purposes"

It's so easy to fucking exploit this to push dem or republican policies.

The only way this could ever work is if it was basically transparent with 24/7 livestreams of every employee

160,000,000 dollars of free propaganda money for the president's party.

>160,000,000 dollars of free propaganda money for the president's party.
>the liberals just funded the Trumpenreich propaganda machine

>Trump can't oppose it without even more suspicions of him working for the Russians

Not necessarily true. The fact it's being passed so quietly means it may be repealed quietly as well.

Not if they have some plan to out trump and install hillary or someone else.

I smell some fuckery going on.

oh shit I made this praise kek video that popped off... WILL I GET LABLED AS RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Not if they have some plan to out trump and install hillary or someone else.

If they are ready for immediate civil war.

Your video sucks stop spamming the shit in every thread

If it's repealed the media will have a shit storm and there will be a pus for impeachment like calls or a move against him by the house and senate by Republicans not wanting to have the same shit storm be thrown unto them.

Basically if Trump wants it repealed he has to do an executive order or/and appeal to the American people via MSM outlets that infowars and RT are good for the press and associate himself with them, which would further fire up the claims made against him.

Promise you something like this will happen, Trumps probably simply going to keep the laws there are threaten to use it against the MSM and not use it to prosecute pro Trump alternative media he basically has co opted as a means of deflecting MSM attacks.

We will see a media warfare for the next 4 to 8 years unlike anything else, Trump has fought and co opted the state now he will work to do so with every news outlet out there, hence his ditching of the press for dinner and the 'firing squad' off the record meeting he had with them.

Basically anyone who's not serving his interests gets nothing from him and everyone serving interests and gets influence and ratings from him. This is why FOX has increased ratings and CNN is hitting new record lows.

>Civil war.
Depending on your level of tin-foil-hatness you might agree that this is what they ultimately want.
Order out of choas.

>It passed the House in this fashion in a conference report vote on December 2, 2016. The Senate then passed the measure in a conference report on December 8
so if this fake news thing has just been coming out, then that means the media and Hillary and how ever has been working on with or a few weeks before the reporting on it.
youtu.be/7iXEIc0ClbQ

>Trump becomes president
>uses law to shut down CNN

Woah

Honestly, I think if they found a way to make Trump not be sworn in, the left would lose an enormous amount of voters. There's "corruption" and then there's "damn nigger what did you just do?" ... there are mature people on the left side, that respect this country and what it was founded on (mostly older people). They're not all retarded college shits. And undermining the election results, even if it favors your guy, would not sit well with those people.

>America will become more paranoid about Russia than the Baltic countries
What a time to be alive

>there are mature people on the left side, that respect this country and what it was founded on

too bad these are not the people they elect

True, because 1984 was a novel written by author George Orwell and in this novel they didn't have 1984 to reference

Prepare your buttholes Russian shills! Freedom incoming!

I love Alex Jones' tin foil hattedness but after reading the bill I think he's infering quite a bit. mostly it seems that the DOD and SOS will coordinate their efforts to deem what info is foreign in nature. sort of like putting the government stamp on what is real and fake.
that way the CIA ran news can say "see see that's fake news"

I don't think the government will pull an outright China and shut down everyone who descents.
the entire globalist game hinges on them giving the appearance freedom while chipping away at it slowly. they think long term and aren't knee jerk reactionaries.

the Russian hacking retread is probably just an effort to cover for the massive voting fraud discovered in Michigan. notice how the recount was called off fast as fuck as soon as evidence of fraud came out and how Obama quickly ordered the "review" right after it happened.

they have to distract the public because the level of fraud. half of Clinton's Detroit vote couldn't be counted because of irregularities. if that level of fraud was exposed it would cause a massive shit storm.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

I guess what I'm trying to say is if democrat city machine corruption were fully exposed even normies would be in an uproar. the institutions have to have the appearance of functioning to keep the system from collapsing. everything has been a smoke screen to cover that.

Obama and the globalists don't what that exposed but I don't think Trump and his nationalists want that exposed either. IMO Trump might just be one side of the deep state against the other side, the deep state isn't a monolith. Jones (assuming he is controlled opposition like many believe) is running hard with the propaganda act. so both left and right are being distracted from the bullshit voting process.

(Roger Stone says Trump will vote the bill if it gets to his desk, which I figure it probably will)
if it does get to his desk we will know, the whole thing was just a ruse.

fucking Jill Billy opened up a can a worms.