You come here day after day

Your primary source of news is Sup Forums

You can no longer separate fact from fiction

All you see is the negativity and the worst of people on Sup Forums

You believe all migrants are bad, because you spend all of your time on Sup Forums watching videos of bad migrants or reading stories of bad migrants. In reality the vast majority of the migrants are integrating well.

You hate women because you have a hard time getting them to like you

Women don't like you because you are so filled with anger, and they can tell

Please get off Sup Forums. For your own health

my god dat ass

whats her name

also wtf do u expect us leafs to do? this country is garbage. u know it i know it

>You believe all migrants are bad, because you spend all of your time on Sup Forums watching videos of bad migrants or reading stories of bad migrants. In reality the vast majority of the migrants are integrating well.
No, I don't believe all are bad, but they at best shrink wages by increasing the labor pool and at worst have severe cultural differences with the country they move into. The fact that the crime rate has skyrocketed in European countries that have allowed mass migration is evidence enough that, if unchecked, migration is a bad idea.
>You hate women because you have a hard time getting them to like you
I'm married with a kid. Had a bit of trouble with girls when I was in high school, but I really broke out of my shell when I joined the Marine Corps.
>Women don't like you because you are so filled with anger, and they can tell
I don't care if women like me, I only have to have one woman like me and she likes me just fine.

I dont hate women actually, i did before Sup Forums but now i understand theyre just dumb animals like dogs.

>whats her name
Anais Zanotti.

DAYUM, bitch is made 4 da big chilean cock

It's a shop.

>In reality the vast majority of the migrants are integrating well.
Had me going until this.

Wrong. She wants dat ayyyyyy lmao cock

You're a shop

More like Anais ass

plz stahp

all i care is more from that thiccc ass

Fuck off chink

Literally none of those are true about me.

>sage and hide

>mp5
Fucking sweet id brah

You don't know me!

Close.

>check the "news" on google news feed
>check Sup Forums to see if anyone is talking about ____news
>if not, masturbate

We don't believe all migrants are bad, are you fucking stupid

We want controlled migration, we want assimilation policies, we want screening.

We just know that open boarders means we are sure to get the bad ones, and too many (good or bad) for our economy and culture to handle.

There are good women out there, we are just frustrated that modern society is promoting such bad values, so they simply a lot few than they should be.

I'll tell you one thing that Sup Forums has done to me, it's made me realize Im not the only one who can see the forest for the trees and see the current insanity of western thinking. It's given me faith in humanity, not destroyed it because for every link to a SJW blog there's 10 people on here recognising their bullshit for what it is.

God bless Sup Forums

>You come here day after day
yes
>Your primary source of news is Sup Forums
yes
>You can no longer separate fact from fiction
yes
>All you see is the negativity and the worst of people on Sup Forums
yes
>You believe all migrants are bad, because you spend all of your time on Sup Forums watching videos of bad migrants or reading stories of bad migrants. In reality the vast majority of the migrants are integrating well.
ok
>You hate women because you have a hard time getting them to like you
yes
>Women don't like you because you are so filled with anger, and they can tell
yues
>Please get off Sup Forums. For your own health
i cant

WRONG

I thought we told you to leave, Moldova.

>implying women dont get wet and gag on my cock because they know im full of rage and insanity

It's like you've never left your mommy's basement, leaf.

I work with migrants and refugees (in an office calculating their welfare), some are nice people but they are all lazy with a iq below 90. They have to go back

coming from a Canadian, you know this is true.

Your primary source of news is /r/politics

You can no longer separate fact from fiction

All you see is the negative and worst of people on /r/politics

You believe all conservatives are bad, because you spend all of your time on /r/politics watching videos of cherrypicked instances or reading stories of the dumbest conservatives. In reality the vast majority of conservatives are friendly, smart taxpayers.

You hate being a cuck because girls have a hard time liking you

Women don't like you because you're such a faggot, and they can tell

Please get off /r/politics. For your own health