I hate college, I hate being oppressed by all the lefties

I hate college, I hate being oppressed by all the lefties.

Help me

Think about this

>going to college

>Kind.

Truth, and only truth.

Fuck your feelings.

If you were a man you'd be strong enough to get a real job w/out college.

>implying you go to college to make money

lel. people go to college because a higher education is the mark of the upper class. theres a reason why rich people still send their kids.

Redpill them trough their own arguments, TRue? Necessary? Kind? Pretty much a lot of the things they were pushing lately do not fit on this things, much less the way they were asking for them.

>theres a reason why rich people still send their kids.
They are indoctrinated?

Rich kids go to college because its another achievement you can buy instead of earning your own way.

>boo hoo, I'm not in elementary school anymore, so why can't I go around telling people to kill themselves and shove rusty nails down their throats?

Lol, that's retarded. The idea that being "strong" is all it takes and if you're good enough you can just make things magically happen in your favor is a part of the reason why men are in such bad shape today. You need to make yourself valuable, if you want to earn money - and that means having skills that are both rare and in demand.

This. Rational arguments only.

The rich guys I mostly follow say that all college is good for is learning discipline. The education part is just a bonus.

HOWEVER, they also say that making college a requirement is a farce. Heck, a number of them were slackers before they took life seriously.

If you can't speak the truth without insulting people, either it is a false truth, or you need to find a healthier way to express your views.

Yeah. Four year degree in multicultural fellatio is worth nothing, 4 years working your way up in the trades is worth a lot.

>Four year degree in multicultural fellatio is worth nothing,
Very few people get those degrees though. Which means those that do, are still valuable, since they're hard to come buy. I'm talking more about STEM type degrees.

Another thing these wealthy people provide as far as advice is to keep kicking a man while he's down. A real man will get back up.

I'm just open about my beliefs and drop red pills in my school. Works out for the most part.

Although I really freaked out this one Korean girl when I said that nuclear weapons are good.

>that tweet

Moon man, moon man. Black lives matter.

>I hate college
yep

ur a faget

I know you are, but what am I?

Who are those people, exactly?

I'm about to transfer schools in Janurary. I really hope my new college doesn't have crap like this. I swear I'm going to end up getting emotional and arguing with these people on campus if they try their SJW shit.

So commit to telling the truth first and foremost and don't be the kind of person who goes out his way to be a dick on purpose. I met at least a few people in college who probably would have benefited from this advice

I think you idiots need your own island and set your own government. Die out in 100 years because it gonna be full of retarded mostly Virgin white males. Do humanity a service.

The same thing you know you are.

What should be clear by now is that most if not all of the moral degeneration and cultural rot - the signs of decivilization - all around us are the inescapable and unavoidable results of the welfare state and its core institutions. Classical, old-style conservatives knew this, and they vigorously opposed public education and social security. They knew that states everywhere were intent on breaking down and ultimately destroying families and the institutions and layers and hierarchies of authority that are the natural outgrowth of family based communities in order to increase and strengthen their own power.

They knew that in order to do so states would have to take advantage of the natural rebellion of the adolescent (juvenile) against parental authority. And they knew that socialized education and socialized responsibility were the means of bringing about this goal. Social education and social security provide an opening for the rebellious youth to escape parental authority (to get away with continuous misbehavior).

Old conservatives knew that these policies would emancipate the individual from the discipline imposed by family and community life only to subject it instead to the direct and immediate control of the state. Furthermore, they knew, or at least had a hunch, that this would lead to a systematic infantilization of society - a regression, emotionally and mentally, from adulthood to adolescence or childhood.

Okay. We'll just conquer hispaniola then.

a faget too. wanna touch dicks?

Ya need to learn the phrase "Grandmotherly Kindness"

Also you need to read Carol Dweck's work

My favorite quote, "Truth stings, but Lie kills."

Transsexual is a mental illness. That truth is hurting to certain people.

>Is it true?
Then it is enough

A number of entrepreneurs who took advantage of the system used and invented by a company based out of out of Ada, Michigan. The Daughter-in-Law to the company's co-founder was appointed to Trump's team.

Dude, I got a PhD in Economics (a left-dominated field at least here in Brazil), and I had to endure 8 years of professors telling me how bad free market is, other students calling me racist and telling me "I only think about what benefits me", professors deliberately sabotaging my grades and people fucking with my car everytime I left it on the university's parking lot, to the point I had to take public transportation even though I owned a car (they even broke one of the windows once).

Don't give up, you'll become a much stronger person if you persist, and if you want to break their system you have to go through it so you can tell other people why it is flawed.

>Transsexual is a mental illness.
Most trans people don't really question that. What they do have a problem with is people who use it as an excuse to try to push treatments that were found ineffective long ago.

why are fags like you so sensitive while ironically enough whiny about others being so dang sensitive? Like some people are shitty and weak. And stuff like in ops image is just aimed at the lowest common denominator of people akin to fucking laws about murder. Its just made to influence people who would other wise do dumb shit unless otherwise told while those who super don't give a fuck would just ignore that type of shit and just do as they want.

Like shit ya whiny as bitches life is short. Quit focusing on simply on shit that upsets y'all like whiny bitches and at least enjoy it.

I know Thomas wrote his thoughts on it, but why didn't anyone try to stipulate by law that the States have sole authority over education in their state?

How did the federal government get control over it?

I'm kinda lazy and I need to read the federalist and anti-federalist papers. What does each of those factions think of public education?

Was he telling the truth?
Was he helpful?
Was he inspiring?
Was he necessary?
Was he kind?

Really makes me T.H.I.N.K.

"Copernicus, for not being kind/necessary/inspiring/helpful towards Church by saying the World orbits the Sun instead the other way around, you will be burned at the stake!"

>true
>helpful
>inspiring
>necessary
>kind
All checks out.

>wasting your time in a kindergarten for grown numales and feminists

College is for morons. I never went to college, I learned English and 3D animation by myself and now I'm a winrar. Autodidact master race.

drop out and go to trade school

>Is it TRUE
Well that was a mistake, they clearly don't give a fuck about the truth

That is Socrates's wisdom on that wall, you uneducated, uncultured plebian.

The fuck is this, a Kindergarten? Holy fucking shit, this was not around when I was in college and it was a pretty fucking lefty place, I'll tell you what.

Am I so old now that I can't relate to modern college students at all?

What happened?

The fuck?

Ass holes desecrating that telephone poll

>If you can't speak the truth without insulting people, either it is a false truth
Jews are genetically inferior.

How did we all turn into such children. It's not just college kids, even adults watch dumb shows and movies that are meant for 12 year olds

what the fuck. how did we get here

Go study in Moscow then. MSU is better than most American colleges, and yet cheaper than any of them.

>Jews are genetically inferior.
If that really was true, how do you explain their success?

Man up you fucking pussy.

the bottom 4 of those 5 are all 100 percent subjective

Jews, and the Feminization of men.

Cronyism

kek

Be smarter, study harder, back up your statement with facts and figures. You will either red pill them or they will move on to easier targets.

haha fag I just finished my last semester get cucked

And why can non-Jews not benefit from cronyism?

(You)
There are no dumb questions, only dumb people.

Is a tick a superior predator to a wolf?

What did you mean by that?

How would you define superiority if not about who succeeds? The only way one could succeed while being inferior is if the superior ones did not make their greatest effort - and choosing not to make the greatest effort is itself a sign of inferiority.

If a tick has killed all of it's hosts until there are no more to feed on and it dies, has it succeeded?

Probably not.

So you're saying non-Jews let Jews succeed because the success of Jews is beneficial to non-Jews?

"Well friend, the Holocaust is thought by many historians (some of them Jewish themselves) to have been an exaggeration due to allied and soviet propaganda. However, most take it as fact at face value. This is why your instructor became upset when you questioned their line of logic; it didn't follow their narrative. But don't worry, like the Ghost of Adolf Hitler, your grade can rise from the ashes and take the classroom by storm once again! All you have to do is pretend to apologize, and they will allow you to graciously live another day, to ascend to a position higher than theirs, where you can fire them at your leisure, pal!"

True
Helpful
Inspiring
Necessary
Kind

I didn't say anything like that.

>U instead of YOU
>tfw this makes me more mad than the retarded message it's trying to send

I mean you're stupid.

So then what DID you say?

That isn't an argument.

Just started my final week.
>been dropping red pills for years
>some students get pissed
>some agree
>professors don't care
>I don't care
Mfw I'm career military and am only going to college to become an officer

> kind
> true

Pick one

>subjecting yourself to living on campus
WHY

No, it was a statement.

Soon.

It's a simple metaphor, reread it.

Are you anti-thinking OP?

I think the only thing on that list that you could generally even consider being a bad restriction is the last one.

Superfluous garbage obfuscates the truth.

The only other interpretation is that you're saying the Jews let other peoples succeed so that the Jews can feed off their success. Yet the fact that the Jews can manipulate other races in this way suggests that the Jews are indeed a superior race.

What kind of cucked ass uni's do these people go to? Here's the worst mine had to offer
>Short term signage that said "WHY YOU SHOULD MAJOR IN AFRICAN AMERICAN STUDIES!"
>BLM protest that lasted an hour and had 25 people max who legit dindu noffin the whole time
>School Social Justice group recruiting to no avail
>Sexual Assault Awareness Week (more like 2) in which all the stories are obviously fake minus like 1-2
>Nap/chill rooms during exams because "EXAMS ARE LIKE SO STRESSFUL!"
Maybe missed something or two but this shit is so low key it's funny. Most the students are hyper liberal but don't stuff it down your throat.

i see this at my university too but they only tell it to the workers

why dont you grow some balls and man up faggot

Not even close.

So then what is the correct interpretation?

I said they're genetically inferior you dunce, as shown by their predisposition to 40 genetic diseases.

So then if they're genetically inferior, I ask again, why are they so successful and able to manipulate other races? They may have that specific genetic flaw, but their success indicates that they have a substantial advantage in other areas.

Cronyism.

>University brought dogs into the library for students to play with to relieve stress
>monopolize this one big golden retriever
>I wasn't even a student, I just walk in with a backpack and steal wifi/read (more specialized selection than public library)
Good times.

And why is cronyism an exclusive benefit for them?

When did I make that claim.

If Jews are genetically inferior, then they should be less successful than a genetically superior race that also benefits from cronyism.

I love how university is full of gay marxist lectures, basically Sweden, and they teach a group of kids, most of which just want to get drunk and Fuck.

I'm at uni and the topic of politics does come up every now and again. When they ask me what I believe I just say Hail ROME and laugh. They laugh back and then I fuck them.

I remember one of lectures once talked about the epidemic of rape culture, some Swedish guy feeling guilty I guess. Holy shit what a pathetic man.

What's worse is that there are men like that in my course and they never get laid. Funny I guess

You're forgetting 6,000,000 reasons why that isn't true.

What? Do the souls of dead Jews all join up and undergo nuclear fission to become stronger and grant the surviving Jews success? Is THAT what you're saying?

Yes that's what I'm saying.

Talking about black crime rates can be all of these things, you would still be expelled for it though.

fired up the noggin'

I have no respect for people who text like that. Shit bothers me way more than it should.

I don't see a problem with a world where humans are prevented from being abusive or insutling and are mind controlled to block negative emotions