YOU KNOW YOU DO

Miss me yet?

>Missing a faggot sellout

Who?

How's working to Alphabet going?

you ungrateful piece of shit, of course a fucking leaf would say something like this

NO I DON'T MISS YOU AT ALL I LOVE ALL THESE ADS ON Sup Forums

>being this salty

Don't hate the player hate the game faggot

how much did he get?

i bet it was actually a few million

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Hi Moot. Maybe we'll forgive you if you stop working for (((Google))), stop being such a cuck and buy this place back from Hiroshima and kick out all the retarded Redditors.

literally who?

>create /n/ for political discussion
>/n/ creates a board culture
>moot: FUCKING NAZIS! IM DELETING THIS BOARD!

>moot: im all about the free speech! here look!
>creates /new/
>/new/ creates a board culture
>moot: fucking NAZIS! NO FREE SPEECH FOR YOU! 'deletes /new/

>moot: did you guys here about how im about free speech yet?
>creates Sup Forums
>Sup Forums creates its own culture and starts to leak into real life
>moot: FUCKING NAZIS! IM GOING TO GET RIF OF THE CAPTCHA AND INVITE THE CANCER OVER TO PURGE YOU AN....'leaves Sup Forums'

no, i dont miss him.

reminder why moot left

Yes, every time I see all these fucking ads...

adblock

fuck you, Moot was a good man. He probably wants a normal job, not dealing with frustrated children and manchildren all day.

fuck off

Yes.

moot was a faggot and so are you

the real moot is dead

he didn't beleive us till it was two late.

who is this

there was so many ways to capitalize on Sup Forums that did not include implementing captcha and then selling a way out of it

i miss the moot that was a strong advocate for online anonymity, privacy, and freedom of speech. the moot that turned cuck right before he sold us out to the japs will never be missed, at least by me.

stop being a fucking nazi

>crawling to the alpha males on Sup Forums
kek

oh christopher... you hapless berry picker.

>gave control of Sup Forums and other boards to SJWs before GamerGate, but found out about it during
>nuked /r9k/ (when it was good) and Sup Forums because he was butthurt we found out he was cucked

That, and he voted Hillary. Banning all of Australia was pretty funny though, it just made them shitpost more.

Moot sure does have a big head

Moot was a nigger, a liar, a kike and a traitor, but at least he could have had the decency not to go out of his way to select someone worse than him in every way to sell the website to.

you guys know that he sacrificed practically half his life for you guys right?

he had to talk to big ups every time there was a supposed threat because he took full responsibility for whatever shit you guys pulled.

he wanted to have his own life and knew he couldn't do it forever. he had no life and just his mom. if anything happened to moot his mom would have to take over Sup Forums and he doesn't want that. he doesn't want to put them in so much stress anymore.

that's why he left.

moot saw a better opportunity at Google, and took it. He was also getting sick of Sup Forums and wanted out for years. Every one of you would have done ther same.

why do you faggots always have to nitpick every god damn screw up. he gave you the freest platform to shitpost on and Sup Forums is influencing fucking politics. you should thank that man instead of bitching about his fuck ups

Kek, you faggots cried for months when he played that Cuckold joke on all of you.

I hope he still visits and shitposts

da real mvp

Literally who?

he sold the site out for >muh dick
fuck off

Who is that?

>m00t samefagging in a thread
totes not mad

Moot works for CTR now probably.

Literally who?

> yfw moot actually transitioned and is now called Huma Abedin

Search your feelings user, you know it's true

Hi Moot

Dude, that from his final going away Youtube livestream. He wasn't even posting in the thread.

and he didn't even get his dick wet, nigga was holding the bags while the jewess he was orbiting got blacked lmao faggot

google hired him to bring google+ back from the dead and now it's deader than ever

kinda feel bad for him cuz his best days were all from before he was 18

cant tell if salty or new

KEK A DUCK
LUGGAGE LAD
SOLD Sup Forums
TO BE SOME BLACK KIDS DAD

No i dont even know you. Finns have much better chan culture but our admin is a jew.

Because every single thing he's ever done since a few years after Sup Forums went up for the first time has been a mistake. He has never done anything to help Sup Forums in all this time. There's nothing else to even talk about. It's not really cherry picking in that sense.

>bears fan
that explains everything

you sold out, faggot. you're a traitor. i'd rather have a scam artist pretending to be retarded as our leader than a sellout. get fucked m00t.

>just ignore all the times he openly censored and deleted boards because his faggy SJW friends told him to

Sure, I'll also ignore all the people Stalin killed, then he sure becomes a great leader. You sound like a Redditor, post there if you like censorship so much.

in this thread: whiny manbabies who weren't even here from the beginning, whine about a service they never paid for

We all paid for it thousands of time over by filling captchas.