T REX CONFIRMED FOR SECRETARY OF STATE

T REX CONFIRMED FOR SECRETARY OF STATE

LIBERALS YOU MAY BEGIN SHITTING YOURSELVES NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E
opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000129&cycle=2016
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rex_Tillerson&offset=&limit=500&action=history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So do we just not care about the 'drain the swamp' promise now?

Did we ever actually care..?

Fuck off Berniescum

GO LONG ON EXXON. BUY BUY BUY.

Drain the swamp means getting rid of corruption

You fucking retard. How the fuck is this not draining the swamp?

drain the swamp means get rid of politicians

replacing them with businessmen is a completely different question

muh billionaires !

Nice

When the fuck has based Rex ever been part of the swamp? Name one bad thing about him. Go ahead.

I don't know a single thing about this guy, but I'm still glad he was picked, because he is neither Bolton nor Romney.

I never heard of this guy before so is he in te swamp or not?

ohhh no they're putting people with a track record of success in charge of the country

Assuming you're not trolling, how is this person a swamplike figure?

He isn't a politician and hasn't been involved in politics to any notable level.

Is it because he's rich? He's rich, probably because he's a savvy and cut throat businessman that knows how to do deals and get the best for his shareholders. If he becomes SoS, YOU are one of his shareholders along with every other US citizen.

I wanted Trump to make anime real, but not like this.

Not like this.

So war with oil rich companies like Iraq is a good thing?

Why not just vote for Jeb, Hillary or any of the other Neocons?

good business pick

I like it

eat shit romney

He extensively lobbies governments across the globe for mineral rights that belong to their citizens. He's part of the swamp of the world desu

What makes this guy so great?
No one even knows who he is

We like rich people here.

A track record of making profit for himself at the expense of others and the environment. I'm sure he'll look out for out interests though and not just serve himself like he is used to.

Who the fuck even is this guy

>CEO of Exxon Mobil
>Christian
>Started off as a low level engineer and climbed his way to the top
>Fought off the Rothschilds
>Has met with the leaders of 50+ countries
>Great relations with Russia
>Makes liberals shit blood in rage

Was T Rex an establishment politician? Am i missing something? Or are u just another eye queue 80 retard leftist? Kys faggot

> Sup Forums will defend a literal oligarchy if it makes "shitlibs" salty

Seriously if you guys hate your country so much why don't you just move to Russia? Or just kill yourselves

You seem to be confused, Bernie lost the election.

The argument by the left is there are too many millionaires and billionaires being appointed by Trump because they don't understand what "the swamp" is.

Devil quads fuk outta here

Jesus fucking christ, just because he's the CEO of an oil company doesn't mean he's out to destroy the fucking environment. TRex acknowledges climate change and supports a carbon tax, stop spouting bullshit

>lobbyists and special interests are ruining our country
>let's cut out the middleman and put the corporate execs directly in charge. No more lobbyists
>muh drain the swamp

Do you faggots even listen to yourselves?

>Makes liberals shit blood in rage

>thinks a carbon tax is a good idea
>let gay kids into boy scouts

he's pretty fuckin' liberal for a republican

You are defending a literal fucking Jeb Bush donor and you're telling me that I'm confused.

This is being memed into reality

BERNIE

LOST

If Russia had the burgers, I would.

Both of those are completely overshadowed by

>he's rich
>he's oil

>look his wikipedia up
>shills add every tie he has to russia and Vladmir Putin to his article within the past few days
>every picture is of him with putin

they don't even try anymore

we're going to have civil war, aren't we?
Imagine this guy as SOS during the Dakota pipline protests.
Imagine the Fed Government opening fire on protesters in the states
This is going to get crazy

In general replacing sources with some guy i know will give you a more accurate reading

>cut out the middleman
>so government and businesses can communicate directly

The fuck is bad about this? The whole point of the government is help businesses = more growth = higher economy = better living wage.

>Imagine the Fed Government opening fire on protesters in the states

Don't tease me like this

Trump fags filling mighty cus trump appointed an oil cartels King ping as secretary of state.

You fucking red necks better dump your shitty 12 cylinder Chevy for a hybrid prius before the summer has slam of 7.99 a gallon.

Oh wait you'll have to pay the inflated import from Japan, never mind just go back riding mules

kek

Kill yourself Bernfaggot

You fucking LOST, now GET OFF Sup Forums

>swamp is full of marxists
>choose anti-marxists

problem solved

Reminder that pic related was the last oil baron CEO that you had whispering in a President's ear.

>le oil is bad

LEAVE BERNIEBROS

>ExxonMobil's man in the white house
Do you fuckers not remember what happened when we has Haliburton's man in the White House?

BERNIEBROS LEAVE Sup Forums

And the whole point of businesses is to enrich themselves, which is why you try to separate the two, you naive simpleton.

The whole point of being a career politician (Bernie Sanders) is to enrich yourself

No friend America lost

He picked this guy over mitt, Juliani, or That fat jersey guy

> being this butthurt about some jew commie that nobody gives a fuck about

When you're gonna kill yourself faggot?

desu along with cutting taxes and bringing back factories, carbon taxes are the BEST way to make money as a gov, it will litterally fix the debt in 3 year. provided we don't go full retard again with the budget

>People think T-Rex is going to do a bad job
>Implying he isn't going to win over foreign heads of state with his down to earth Texan charm
>Implying he isn't going to broker baller energy deals for the US

everything is going to be fine.

Rex is an EXCELLENT choice

Texan
Hunter
World Traveled
Experience in business
Experience in OIL business
Connections in Russia and other countries ALREADY
Already has his own money.

He looks like my Grandpa! Based AF

Why?

>Berniefags are THIS mad

>i have no idea of current events and am incapable of recognizing practical solutions to actual problems

explain yourself

Uh guys, the right have been screaming Rex is a globalist, a-any truth to it? Kind of scared.

>DURR EVERYONE WHO DOESNT WORSHIP THIS GUY IS A BERNIEFAG

We got your point the first 8 times you retarded fucking mong, no need to repeat yourself so much

If the whole thing in Syria is really a proxy fight over russian oil pipelines vs US oil pipelines like many claim, he seems to be a good fit.

>civil war
>implying
It will be a purge.

Don't reply to me, Berniescum

Hey, at least we almost had a real conversation. I was hopeful.

Be proud of your shiny, brand new swamp, user.

Why would you want to separate the two?

Are you implying an economy thrives well when businesses are doing shitty?

>Texan
>Globalist

pick one

I wish Trump had never started using that phrase desu. You could tell he didn't like using it cause he would point out at every rally how cheesy and hokey it was and I felt the same way. MAGA is a much better slogan, the swamp thing was just normie bait. I didn't come to Sup Forums for awhile leading up to the election because it was a shithouse so I never saw if the phrase had gained any traction but I kind of assumed it wouldn't have - at least on Sup Forums

I will. Now return to Reddit.

Leave Sup Forums you sub 100 IQ Jew rat

s-source?

Are you serious?

> mfw

Ever heard of George W Bush?

>mfw Berniefags can't even explain why they hate the guy other than the fact he has money

he comes with the added bonus of john fucking bolton being deputy sec. this should not be acceptable in any capacity. john bolton needs to get the fuck out and not have a hand in anything in washington, whatsoever.

I will say I think more highly of Tillerson than I do of Romney. And I think he's 100x better than that fucker Bolton. I tend to agree with Styx's analysis on the picks, strange magician that he is

Dream Team boys we're in for a great 8 years

>I'm going to hire killers
He did it, the absolute madman.

In hindsight he didn't like it for a reason. It's not specific enough and easily turned around.

Removing career politicians with no skills aside from selling influence and lobbyists was the point, not keeping anyone with experience in business or politics out of office.

He is undoubtedly an Econ globalist. Which is a good thing

Maybe start by not letting business owners regulate their own businesses?

Would we let niggers investigate their own crimes?

>MFW SOMEONE FROM MY TOWN IS SEC OF STATE

HOLY SHIT, WICHITA FALLS FINALLY HAS SOMETHING BESIDES DR PHIL

you're the only faggot in here talking about bernie while defending the cuckservative choices that trump picked for his cabinet

it's like being proud of having jeb bush for president, that's how much of a faggot shill are you.

>he replied

Total Berniefag

Honestly this is a good thing in the long term. Now everyone can understand what's going on.

Don't forget the gay rights section that was added and then removed because I guess that was deemed positive and we can't have anything positive on a Trump connected page. It would spoil the narrative.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E

>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
>youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E

You do realize that Trump is a former lobbyist and a corporate exec. too, right?

>it's real

This is getting scary. Literally everything is blatant propaganda now

>now

Exxon donated 3x as much money to clinton as to trump. 2x as much to clinton as to cruz.

opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000129&cycle=2016

Trump also donated money to the Clintons.

The problem is with the politicians who take money for favors.

Reminder. His cabinet includes the CEO of a burger company, the CEO of an oil company, a general who loves to kill Muslims, an anti-Semite, and the wife of the owner of World Wrestling Entertainment. How is this not the most American cabinet in the history of this great country?

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rex_Tillerson&offset=&limit=500&action=history

ofcourse they did..

If you haven't connected the dots by now, Trump always knew he wouldn't be able to keep his promise of bringing back US manufacturing.

However, he will create plenty of low-skill jobs by totally deregulating the US energy sector. Win-win for working class and normal Rs

This way the entire left shit their pants and throws hissy fits for months;

There's an entire talk section devoted to "Why is all this russian stuff here all of sudden?". Of course, it hasn't been removed and the article is (((protected))) so he'll be a Russian agent for the next 8 years.

>RISING OIL PRICES
>MORE PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY

Can we even drain the swamp even more?

Why did I vote for this fucking backstabbing moron?

who is that