Slept through easy final and gonna fail the class

>slept through easy final and gonna fail the class

Fuck my life up. I have 3 months of xanax and lots of cheap vodka, if repeating numerals i kill myself tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like you're in for the long haul :)

kek spares you

Kek would not permit this

I might fail a super easy class by like three points because I missed two quizzes, then I intentionally failed this exercise class I only took to be a full time student.

Will probably have to pay back half the money the GI Bill gave me this semester for that, maybe not though.

If identical numerical values, OP must kill himself tomorrow night.

why not use caffeine pills instead? you only need 40g to stop your heart, and it happens within seconds instead of the hours of languish and possible puking vodka would cause

Sup Forums is the other way faggot

heart failure would be painful, would rather die in my sleep and if i woke up id be too fucked up to know or care about whats going on

Spare yourself

I might get a D in a class by 0.04 points putting me in academic suspension because I bombed the final.

I love you op

Heart failure from electrical dysfunction is much different than a heart attack from physical blockage. One kills you after ~4 seconds as the brain depletes what little oxygen is left in its blood, while the second basically suffocates you to death for up to 10 minutes as your brain scavenges a very slow, trickling supply of blood from the body in general. The second also has the highest rate of leaving you semi-retarded.

Natural deaths come from heart failure, and are equivalent to going to sleep or bleeding out. Please dont use depressants for suicide, they have a 92% chance of failure unless you have barbiturates and an IV.

Eh, you should do it anyway. If you're nogunz I will mail you one of mine but in return your mom or mom's fuckbuddy need to post results here.

rolling

Okay, time to go home Sup Forumsro

DO IT FAGGOT

Kill your self and post video here

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

How do you expect this homo to swallow 800 pills

>essay final is due in 5 hours
>I've only written the title
You have to live on the edge man.

*200 pills
And you dont have to swallow them, chew them like candy or dissolve them in hot water like you would instant coffee. Use some imagination, cmon!
t. using this exact method tomorrow

50% success rate
30% survive intact, 2 weeks to life in a psych ward
15% brain damage
5% wake up at home 4 days later with the worst dehydration headache ever and shit in your pants.

remember to take anti-nausea meds beforehand. the best way to do it is take all the pills with water, then drink the vodka after, then go swimming. you will NOT SUCCEED unless you run yourself a bath to pass out and drown in. you'll just be low oxygen coma for a few days.

>I actually did this
>so much volume of material the water turned it into a bitter foam that I ate
>then waited for it to kick in on the edge of a cliff
>the only thing that happens is tremors and blood vomit.
>the cliff did more damage to be honest, 3 broken ribs
>caffeine has the side effect of increasing gut secretions, I lost the entire inside lining of my digestive system and shat out a litre of blood. couldn't eat for months. psych ward internment for 2 weeks after I left hospital.
>could have died in the national park if it wasn't for some random nighttime campers

now I believe there's no way out. you cannot kill the sun it will always rise. you always wake up somewhere.

but good luck with your efforts user.

jesus, and that was caffeine anhydrous?
none of the cases I've read were anything like that!

yes. caffeine tablets, 100mg a tablet. I used creek water to make a "smoothie".
then I did a massive shit, like ALL the shit, wiped myself with my tshirt and threw it away. little did I know the thirst would win in the end. I pretty much lay at the bottom of a waterfall waiting to die, sipping on muddy water in between puking stomach acid and blood clots.

fucking hikers walked past, saw my phone, wallet and a pile of shit, looked down the edge of the cliff and found me. it was only when I got to hospital that the blood came. so much blood. I was shitting blood for a day and a half.

That sounds like the climax to a horror film, ya poor bastard. Fingers crossed for toughing it out in life then?

Now, ten minutes before the shit, I was smiling to myself. I knew in my heart, today was the day. "I am going to kill the sun" I told myself.
Now I know better. Now I know, no matter what you try, you always wake up. One cannot empty one's vessel.

I discovered pot literally the day I left the psych ward. A gram a day for the last five years never felt better (or stupider). Antidepressants are a cruel joke I studied enough pharma to know this.

I tried to catch that suicune 7 years ago and would never try again. Now I have zero time for negative emotions, it's just about the daily struggle of finding drugs, sex, food and a roof to sleep under.

Livestream it you faggot. Write Praise Kek on your forehead in sharpie. Shadilay!